Chapter 113

Sun rises in the sky lightining up the society and peeking into Dev's house.
Dev is walking in the deserted street of Bharat Nagar toward his house.Whole society is covered in deadly silence. It is not difficult for news to spread in a society like Bharat Nagar.Dev stand on door of his house and raise his hand to knock but paused as he found door is already ajar.He push door to open it.As soon as it open he saw Ananya is sitting on the floor .Her eyes are fixed on the floor as she is hugging something near her heart.She is looking very pale and exhausted.
"Anu"He runs toward her leaving his bag on the door and sit in front of her.He hold her cheek and make her face himself. Her eyes are red and puffy while stains of tears is still visible on her cheeks with red mark of fingers.
"Anu"He said looking at her worried"Kya hua ?aaise kyu .."He said patting on her cheeks softly but she is still not looking at him.Her body is unusually flexible .It seems like someone has snatched her soul inside her body.

"Maa"He shouted looking toward his parents room and again look at Ananya.

"Ballu"Smita looks at the door as she doesn't expect him to come.Sleep was far away from their eyes.They run toward the hall .

"Maa"Dev looks at his mother .Her eyes too are red like she too didn't sleep whole night and same with rest of the people."Maa ,kya hua hai yaha? Ananya aaise kyu hai? Aur aap sab bhi....? Kya hua hai"

Everyone looks away .They don't know how to tell him truth.

"Koi batayega ki kya hua hai"He shouted .His heart is racing fast thinking about possibilities.

"Wo bol nhi payenge"said a voice from behind.Dev turn back and found a man and a woman is coming out from Manav's room.They himself settled themselves in a room after everyone left without bothering to notice them.

"Tum Anahita ke husband ho na"Said Man as he stops in front of him.Dev nodded looking at him puzzled.
"tum hume nhi jante young man but tumhari wife hume achhe se jante hai.I am Mr.Vikrant Ahuja "As Mr.Ahuja introduce himself , Anger reflects in his eyes as he make clenched fist tightly to control himself.
"Unhone mujhe bech diya Dabbu"

"Tich tich ,Poor boy."Said Mrs.Ahuja "He even don't Know that his wife has a child without his knowledge."

Dev looks at her shocked and then at Ananya who is still sitting in the same position.He look at each face and found pity for him and disgusted from Ananya.

"Dev"Said Devaki coming in front of him."Dev ,meri beti ko apna lo "She said as she breaks into tears "Bahut pyar karti hai wo tumse.Tumhare bina nhi reh payegi.Iss badnasib maa ki prathna maan lo"She said folding her hand in front of him . Dev holds his hand shaking his head while she cries hanging his head down.

"Yes young man "said Mrs.Ahuja with sarcasm in her voice. "Forgive her  it was a mistake ."
Dev closed his eyes to control his anger still holding Devaki's hand.

"Right Bachpan me galti ho hi jati hai"Said Mr.Ahuja smiling.

"You are right Mr.Ahuja"Said Dev in high  voice  as he open her eyes."Bachpan me galti ho jati hai"
He looks back directly in his eyes furiously."Samjh jo nhi hoti hai."He speaks taking a step toward him."Agar samajh hoti to wo aap dono ko apna Mata - pita nhi manti.Samjh hoti to ye janne ke baad bhi aapne use apne fayde ke liye adopt kiya tha ,aapse pyar pane ki umeed nhi karti.Galti to hui Mr.Ahuja ,aap jaiso ko insaan samajhne ki galti hui"speak Dev in mild but dangerous voice making everyone shocked.They thought he will broke after knowing this but he is standing in front of Mr.Ahuja , looking in his eyes angrily.

"Talk with respect young man.You don't know who we are?"said Mrs Ahuja red in anger.

"I am talking with respect Mrs.Ahuja"said Dev in no nonsense tone."And you should be thankful that I am talking with you."He added coldly still looking at Mr.Ahuja. "Mere samne do pairo per khade ho kar mujhse aankhein mila paa rahe hai . Ye respect hi hai Mrs.Ahuja .Kyuki mai apne pariwar ke samne unke diye hue sanskar ka majak nhi banana chahta hu.
He turn toward Ananya and sits in front of her .He feels pang looking at her condition.He make her stand holding her shoulder but she is going to fall again as her leg is trembling fast but he hold her and support her to stand up.