Chapter 73

It is already midnight but Sleep is far away from eyes of  Dev and Ananya.Both are changing their side after some interval of time , frustrated by the intruder in their personal space.Timnasa is keeping eyes on them even in their bedroom .So they have to pretend to be angry with each other . Hence they  can't sleep cuddling each other as they are habituated after their marriage and they got to know today when they are missing each other warmth badly. A new realisation strikes Ananya's mind that She has accepted him as her husband long ago as She never brothered about their proximity .How easily she sleeps cuddling him at another night of her marriage .She chuckles remembering his horrified face and incoherent blabbering when she woke up in midnight .She feels something creeping inside the blanket .She is going to shout but stops herself feeling his hand on hers and he holds her hand pulling it toward himself .She smiles realising that his condition is not very much different from her.She doesn't realise when sleep take over her.
She blocks sunrays from reaching her
eyes with her hand .She unwilling opens her eyes only to find other side of bed is empty.Lazily she sits up and looks toward window where Timnasa's spy bird is still sitting.She is mentally cursing it when she heard door open.She looks toward the door and Dev is entering in the room. Having no other option she give him hatered look which he reciprocate .

She comes down from the bed and is going towards Bathroom but stop hearing his voice.

"Humare bich ke problems ka pta ghar ke baaki logo ko nhi chalna chahiye .issliye achha hoga agar sab ke samne tum normal behave Karo"He said putting his books in his bag.Ananya looks at him amused by the fact that how easily he finds a way so that they don't have to act coldly with each other whole day.

"Tumhe mujhe batane ki jarurat nhi hai.I know mujhe kya karna hai"She said successfully bringing anger in her voice .If he is the best than she is also not bad .

"Tumhara kya bharosa"He said without looking at her while arranging his bag.

"Of course aaj kal tumhe kisi per bhi bharosa nhi hai Siway Timnasa ke"She said again in same tone.He looks at her abruptly at mention of Timnasa.She points toward window where again Timnasa's messanger is sitting with message.Balveer comes towards Timnasa's messenger and read her message while Ananya entered in the washroom .

In Kaal lok.

Messanger bird flies in the dark sky of Kaal lok and sits on Timnasa 's soldier.

Bhaymar-"tumhare sandeshwahak koi sandesh le kar aaya hai"
Timnasa opens the message which is in the beak of bird.As soon as she opens the message Balveer 's voice echoes in surrounding .

"Balveer tumhara gulam nhi hai Timnasa jo tum jab bulayo tumhare darbar me hazri lagane aa jaye.Har B se suru hone wala naam tumhara chamcha nhi hota"

Tauba -Tauba brust  into laughter and hold Bhayamar chair to support himself but soon stops seeing furious gaze of Timnasa .

On Earth.

Ananya comes out of washroom wiping her wet hair with towel and looks at mirror and found Nakabposh gazing at  her sitting on the her bed .She turn back  and found him sitting at real.She looks at him shocked at then at her door from where Smita can be seen coming from her room .She hurriedly goes toward door throwing her towel on the bed and locked it from inside.

"Are you out of your mind? Kya kar rahe ho tum yaha ?Agar kisi ne dekh liya to?Tum to Mr.India ho jayoge sab ke sawal ka jawab mujhe dena parega na.And mai kya kahungi tab ..."She bombarded her questions almost in whisper without bothering to give him any chance to speak.

He stands up and put his finger on her lips making her silent instantly.

"Relax Ananya,tum to aaise panick kar rahi ho jaise Mai tumhare Boyfriend hu"He said tucking her wet hair strips behind her ear to get clear view of her astonished face.Ananya jerked hearing knock on the door.

"Ananya"Said Smita knocking the door.

"oh! No Maa"She whispers panicking and looks toward Nakabposh"please tum jao yaha se .pleasseee"

"Ananya "Reiterated Smita not hearing any reply from her.

"Ha maa"Said Ananya moving her head from door to Nakabposh  .

Smita-"tumhare papa ka shirt shayad Ballu ke kapro me aa gaya hai.Jara dekhna to"

"Ok, maa.Mai dekh lungi"She said still looking worried while he is enjoying her expression.She heard footsteps going away from her door .She takes a deep breath and looks at him.

Ananya-"tum yaha mujhe heart attack dene aaye ho"

"Nope,koi apne home per attack nhi karta.Mai yaha tumhe kuch gift dene aaya tha"He said in low voice and forward a gift toward Ananya along with letter box from which she had used for communication with him.

"Iski jarurat padegi"He said looking at letter box and went toward Window .He stops at the window and looks back .
" Meet me after college . Address  letter box me hai "Saying this he jumps from the window and disappear without landing on other side.
Ananya opens gift wrap and found a watch inside it.She tie it on her hand wondering why he came just to give this watch.As soon as she put it , it flashes with a message in which next step of his plan is written.

On the other side ,Vivan is going to enter in his school building when something passes almost missing him from an inch.He looks toward the direction where it goes ,he found a letter hanging on the tree with the help of ninja star.He slows down his speed allowing rest of students to go ahead and then goes toward the tree and read the message in which he is asked to  meet Nakabposh behind his school now.Looking at his surroundings cautiously at disappear from there.

"What happen Nakabposh."He asked looking at Nakabposh who is sitting on his bike .

"tumhare liye ek gift hai Vivan"Saying this he forwarded gift box toward Vivan.Vivan looks at the gift at then looks up but he is nowhere.He opens his gift and found a watch in it .As soon as he wear it ,it beeps with message instructing him about their next step.

Ananya steps down from a auto in a sequestered road .She gives money to the driver and looks here and there .A bird flies over her head and sits behind leaves of branch.

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Team shadow's  plan .