Chapter 103

Ananya's POV

I really want to just talk to him peacefully , cuddling him .I really miss those peaceful nights when We slept cuddling with each other but I can't as according to him only fights are allowed as Timnasa's IQ about relationship is very low. She can't understand beauty of our relationship . Coming out from my classroom,I go toward canteen.I am munching sitting there alone , when I a letter appear below my plate.Looking here and there ,I open it and read it .As expected ,it is from Dabbu and he want to meet me in the forest , same place where I saw that tree and starts getting some weird flashes.I leave from there to meet him
End of Ananya's POV

Somewhere

Timnasa is sitting on the the chair in a dimly lighted room , wearing white top and blue jeans and in front of her silhouette of two figures can be seen .

Timnasa-"Tumhe samajh me to aa gaya na ki kya karna hai"

"No"Said a man voice."actually hume baate samajhne me time lagta hai"
Timnasa smiles and throw bundles of cash in from of them . They bend forward and pick it up
"Don't you worry ,We will not disappoint you  "Said a womanly voice.

Timnasa smiles taking a deep breath.

In Forest.

Ananya is looking at the tree recalling those flashes When someone put his hand on her shoulder.
"kya hua?"Said Nakabposh looking her lost in her thoughts.

"wo flashes ..."Said Ananya pointing at tree.
"Relax ho kar meri baat suno "Said Nakabposh gently holding her both shoulder "I know tum most of the time khud ko ek normal ladki samjhti thi and khud ko alag accept karna difficult hai .But you have to accept that ki humari life me bahut kuch abnormal hai and agar humare sath kuch  bhi abnormal hota hai then we should not freak out .

"Now tell me tumne exactly kya dekha tha"asked Nakabposh after she nodded .She told her about those broken scenes .

"ye sab kahi na kahi Timnasa se related hai "Said Nakabposh recalling his own flashes "Tumne kisi mandir ke bare me kaha .Per yaha  aas pass koi temple nhi hai"

"Nhi,I am sure ek temple hoga wo"She said in high voice" ardh...ardh.."

Nakabposh-"Ardhnarishwar"

Ananya-"Ha exactly,"

Nakabposh-"ye tree thousands of year old hai to wo temple bhi bahut purana hoga .Ho sakta hai geological changes ke karan wo temple chip gaya ho"

Ananya-"May be."

Nakabposh(in mind)-"Mujhe iss mandir ke bare me pta lagna hoga.Agar ye sab kuch Timnasa se connected hai to Timnasa ko marne ka tarika  iss mystery ko solve karne se mil sakta hai"
Ananya is becoming more fluent in using magic but still it is not enough to kill Timnasa.There must be something which is hidden from  his eyes but what?

"Let's go"Said Nakabposh going toward his bike.

Ananya"Bas, issliye bulaya tha"

"ha, kyu?"He said turning back . While Ananya roll her eyes and follow him .😒

"ab chalo"She said looking at him as he is standing in front of her keeping his hand on his waist.He looks at her with smirk and pull her toward himself from her waist.

"tumne kya socha tha?"He whispers huskily near her ears pulling her more in his chest.

"ye to bilkul bhi nhi"She said looking at another side with smile

"Then?"He said in amusement and find her looking at him with wide eyes at his question.

"Mujhe nhi pta tha ki tumhara dimaag bhi ek hi direction me chalta hai"She said looking at him unbelievably blushing slightly.

"Mai to bachpan se sarif tha, tumne bigad diya hai"He said winking and she hide her face in his chest unable to handle his teasing look.He laughs looking at her shyness but his laughter dies looking at the person who is standing in front of him.

Nakabposh-"Ray"

Ananya looks at him and then in direction where he is looking .She immediately seprate herself from him looking at Ray.
Ray comes toward them looking at Ananya and Nakabposh.

"Tum yaha ?"asked Nakabposh. He is not expecting him to be here as his resident is far away from there.

"ya I was getting bore . Isliye walk pe nikla tha and kafi dur aa gya"Replied Ray in unusual serious tone .

"Tum Dono Balveer ke friend ho and tum to uski wife ho Ananya"Said Ray after few seconds of silence "He trust you a lot and trust tutna bahut painful hota hai"He said looking at Ananya"I hope ki tum apni feelings ko right and wrong ke uper nhi rakhogi ."He said looking at Nakabposh while talking with Ananya .

"Tum jaisa soch rahe ho waisa nhi hai"Said Nakabposh.

"yes,it was a friendly hug"Said Ananya as her heart is beating very fast .Now this is only thing which is left .To look doubt in someone's eyes about extramarital affair with  her own husband.

"Hope so"Said Ray with slight smile which is not real for sure .
"Let's go Ananya ,we are getting late"Said Nakabposh avoiding Ray's gaze."See you soon Ray"He said while sitting on his bike.

"Bye"said Ananya sitting behind her , putting her hand on his shoulder and he starts the bike.

In veer lok.

"kya hua!"asked Ananya looking at Dev's sulking face.
"kuch nhi"He said as he is sitting on the bed after removing his mask.Ananya keeps silence for some seconds looking at his back.

"pta nhi kyu per Ray se ab bhi jealousy feel hoti hai"He confessed as his sound reflect his annoyance."Mai janta hu ki wo kafi badal chuka hai per ye sach to nhi badla na ki wo tumse pya..."He stops in the middle looking away.She sits down beside him allowing him to speak.

"Mai Ray se nafrat nhi karta ,usse naraj bhi nhi hu per phir bhi ye bhulna difficult hai ki uske dil me tumhare liye kya feelings hai.Aur ek time per tumhe bhi usper misunderstanding me hi sahi crush tha.I can't forget ki tum usse dekh kar kaise excited ho jati thi aur wo kaise tumhare sath cheap flirt karta tha"He paused to look at her and she is looking at him calmly with smile."Mai joke suna raha hu?"

"Dekh rahi hu ki ab tum atleast apni feelings share to karte ho . Warna pehle to mujhe pura investigation karna parta tha"She said with smile."I know mujhe ye explain karne ki jarurat nhi hai ki mai Ray ke liye kabhi bhi kuch bhi feel nhi karti thi.Meri sari feelings tumhare liye thi.But you have to understand na .Time lagega .Jitna bitterness  tum dono ka relationship me tha usse yaad karti hu to Tum dono ka normally baat karna bhi strange lagta hai.Tumhari jealousy genuine hai ."She said wrapping her arms around his arm.He nodded yes with smile.

"Waise koi special condition hota hai ya phir koi auspicious time ?"She asked and he looks at her puzzled .

"brain use karne ka"She said smiling ."Idiot ,aaj Ray ke baato me tumhare liye care tha"She said tapping slightly on his arm."Wo tumhe
heartbreak se bachana chahta tha."

He looks at her in amusement .Yes ,he wants to protect him from pain .But he was just thinking that he again is interfering  between Him and Ananya even if it was unintentional and hence he ignore his words.

"Ek baat bolu manoge"asked Ananya after some seconds pass in silence.

"Nhi"He said receiving a glare from her "achha bolo "

"Papa ko maaf kar do"She said looking at his eyes in which pain come instantly .

So how was the chapter?