Chapter 46

"Jaise suru hota hai.With the help of feelings.You are in love na .tabhi your heart is able to overcome from the effect of kaal sastra"She asked knowing the answer but still wishing to hear opposite to it.
"aaa....Bahut der ho gya hai .Mujhe fresh hona hai Bye"Saying this he literally run into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.He takes a Deep breat resting his head on the door while keeping his hand on his heartbeat which faster than him.

"Dabbuu"she scream knocking the door angrily while he closes his  eyes.

Ananya(angrily)-"Tell me dabbu kaun hai wo. Who is she?Aur kab se tumhara affair chal raha hai ?

Dev(looking at the door)-"Affair?"

"Shadi se pehle se ya phir shadi ke baad se.Aur agar shadi se pehle chal raha hai to tumne mujhse shaadi kyu ki? Aur shadi ke baad hai to you have extramarital affair hai"
She said angrily however her eyes welled up saying last line.

Dev(to himself)-"extramarital affair?apni hi patni ke sath extramarital affair hai? Wow."

Ananya(knocking)-" tell me kaun hai wo ?"
Dev-"Are bathroom to chain se jaane do.yaha se bhaag nhi raha hu mai."

Ananya looks toward the door angrily and leave stomping her feet .He slightly opens the door and peep into his room making sure that she is not there and then slowly goes toward wardrobe to bring his clothes but stop hearing sound of her anklet and he again takes U turn to enter in safe zone .She brings vegetables to cut in her room waiting for him so that she can help Smita .
He again looks at the Ananya who is cutting the vegetables lost in her thoughts.
Dev-"Ab mai apne kapde kaise lu?Kya Dev ? Balveer hai tu?Timnasa ke kitne bhyanak pehredaro se bach kar nikla hai tu.Yaha to sirf Anu hai?"
He opens the door with full swag and with same speed closed it as Ananya looks toward the door which was closed before she noticed that it was open a second before.

Dev-"Sirf  dikhne me hi pyari hai.Khatarnak to Timnasa ke chamcho se bhi jyada hai.Sach bolunga to bhi marunga nhi bola to bhi mera murder pakka hai. Hath laga to chhoregi nhi.(looking at Ananya after  opening the
door slightly)-"Hirni si dikhne wali sherni se pala par gya"
He slowly opens the door ,come out from the bathroom and closes the door slowly ,looking at her to make sure that she is  not watching him.He slowly starts going toward his wardrobe making no noise from behind her while she keeps looking now and then at the door of bathroom waiting him to come out.
"Ananya ye kya kar rhai ho"asked Smita looking at Ananya  who comes to take the vegetables as Ananya is taking more time than usual to cut it and then looks at Dev who is standing just behind Ananya, looking at the wall , standing in walking position like statue while Ananya looks down at vegetables and found that she has cut them so finely that even its chutney will be very thin.

He slowly rotates his neck to look at her and found that she is looking at the vegetables while his mother is looking at him surprised.
Smita is going to say his name but he signals her to be silent.
"Sorry maa wo ..."She looked toward Smita who is looking at Dev .She turned around but there is nobody.
Dev hides below the bed as soon as she turn.
Ananya-"pta nahi maa kaise .Mai dusara cut kar deti hu"
Smita(suppressing her smile)-"koi baat nahi beta.Mai kar lungi"

When they are taking ,Dev looks at the towel lying on the bed.He slowly picks it up
Dev(in mind)-"bhagte bhoot ki langoti hi Sahi "
He runs toward the bathroom while Ananya saw him running .
Ananya-"Dabbu wait"
But he again closes the door.She looked at him irritatingly and again look at smita who is smiling at their childish act.
Smita-"Chalo achha hai tum dono ke bich sab thik ho gya."
Saying this she leave from there while Ananya after sometime wondering that how she knows about their fight, follows her to help her in kitchen.

After sometime.
Dev  comes out of the bathroom after making sure that Ananya is not there,and is going toward Wardrobe as he couldn't take his clothes with
him due to her ,when Ananya enters in the room and stands in front of him and Wardrobe.
Ananya-"Pehle mujhe btao wo kaun hai"
"Are pehle mujhe kapde to pehne do"

He said trying to go towards wardrobe .while she again comes in front of him.
Ananya-"pehle btao kaun hai wo"
Dev-"Are pehle mujhe kapde lene do"
Ananya-"Nhi pehle btao"

"sorry sorry mai baad me aata hu"Said Manav who just come to call dev and returns taking U -turn.

Dev and Ananya looks at him for sometime.
Dev/Ananya-"Isse kya hua?"
Then they both looks at eachother and then realised that Ananya is standing resting her back at wardrobe  while Dev is standing in front of her with his both hands near her waist which is actually holding her hand which is in backside as she is holding the handle of Wardrobe doors.

They looked away from eachother feeling awkward.Ananya is waiting for Dev to move back but more to her surprise he comes near her.
Dev-"Mana maine ki you need a son like me per aaise tarike...."

He said trying to make straight face however he really wants to burst into laughter looking at her wide -eyes and open mouth 😯 .
Dev-"Sidhe sidhe bolo hota"
Ananya-"what rubbish"
Dev-"rubbish what ?tumhi ne kaha tha kal raat ko.Ab mujhe to laga tha ki humara equation friendship type ka chalega.but if you have some other plan to..."
She looks here and there not knowing what to say but couldn't see in his eyes .She doesn't why she told this .
Ananya-"wo.....wo...
Dev(mimicking)-"wo. wo?
"Maine gas per sabji rakhi hai mai aati hu"
Saying this she run from there blushing .
He also smiles scratching his hair looking at the direction in which she goes.

So how was the chapter?
Precap-"Nhi btana hai mujhe"