Chapter 110

Joshi family is sitting on the breakfast table and are trying hard to control their laughter as Mehar just remind Manav that yesterday he was the biggest fool of the night.

"Mujhe nhi pta tha ki bhabhi hi Anahita hai"Said Manav sulking.

Laughter erupt again as they recall sudden change in behaviour of  Niyati and Neha and how Dev and Vivan were enjoying eating Popcorn.

"Excuse me"Ananya stands up and leaves from there.Dev is sure that he saw moisture in her eyes but why.He follow her in their room.

"Kya hua?"He asked looking at her who is standing near the window.

"Nothing just overwhelmed ho gayi"She said wiping corner of her eyes with smile."Humesha se mai Mr and Mrs Ahuja ke aankho me apne liye pride dekhna chahti thi."She continues with sad smile."Aaj Maa,papa and Mumma ke aankho me wo pride dekha to..."She paused looking down.He looks at her with smile and wrap his arms around her .

"Kabhi kabhi ye sab sapne jaisa lagta hai"She said as she keep her head on his chest."Kal tak aaisa koi nhi tha jo mera apna ho aur aaj ek pura pariwar mera hai.Tum mere ho"She said hugging him more tightly."Dar lagta hai dabbu ki kahi ye sab sapna hua to ?Mai aankhe kholu aur ye sab kuch nhi raha to? Mai akeli Timnasa ke samne rahi to?"She said making her grip tighter."agar ye sapna hai na to mai humesha ke liye Sona chahti hu"She said closing her eyes.

"ouch"She looks at him who just pinch her.
"Sapna nhi hai."He said smiling ."yakin nhi hota to ek baar phir..."He said signalling to pinch but stops as she glare ."Ye sach hai Anu.Sapno se bhi jyada sundar sach.Aur iss sach ko koi nhi badal sakta "He said assuring her.

Ananya"pta nhi kyu but ek ajeeb sa dar lag rha hai"
His intuition is also telling him that something is not ok and his heart too is surrounded by that unknown fear .

"kuch nhi hoga . Hum kuch bhi hone nhi denge"He said more to himself ."Chalo college nhi chalna hai kya?".He said diverting the topic.

"Extra lecture mera hai . Tumhara nhi"She said as he pick up his bag.

"Mujhe kuch extra Kaam hai"Said Dev as Ananya pick up her bag."Bahut waqt se pending hai soch raha hu aaj complete kar hi lu"

"Aaj rehne do na "she said .

"Jo hone wala hai wo ho kar rahta hai Anu"He said looking at her "Aur jab hoga dekha jayega . Pehle se hi darne se kya hoga.
Ananya nodded half heartily and leave from their with Dev.

Somewhere in a house.

Dev enter in the house breaking spider web on the entrance.It is a dark place so he couldn't see anything .He turn on torch in his mobile and open the windows of the house.Hall of the house in small and less furnished.He enter in a room where a wodden bed in kept in the centre  ,a small Almirah is kept neat the wall and beside bed is a cradle which is totally covered with dust.Taking slow steps Balveer stand beside cradle.He sits on his knees and trace walls of the cradle from his finger smiling in tears .He stands up wiping his tears and starts scanning the house.
When he got locket from store room of Vivan's house ,He found about that Temple from where that locket is bought.On reaching temple he meet with the priest and tried to find about Locket and he told him that this type of locket was given some years back and nowadays design of their locket is changed but he couldn't remember the names who took this locket.So Balveer read his memory and got to know that a girl who frequently  visited this temple bought this locket in her last visit but face of girl cannot be seen as her face is covered .He understood that that girl lived in vicinity of this temple.So he starts probing and at last he found a house in sequestered place.He had to leave without looking into house as he had to meet Ananya.
He scans whole house but not a single sign of anything is there. He decides to leave disappointed but paused as his eyes fall on something below almirah.He bend down and pick it up.It is a ID card.

Dev"Salini Avasthi , gynaecologist.Jevan Jyoti Hospital"

In the hospital.
"Namaste"Said a voice to the nurse."Hum hai Hari Prasad Pandey.Humko Salini Avasthi ji se milna hai"
Nurse look at the person who is non other than Balveer but his face is hidden behind his beard and long moustache and his belly is almost touching the counter which is 5cm away from him

"Sir, Dr.Salini gynaecologist hai"Said Nurse.
"Humko pta hai.Issliye to aaye hai."said Dev grinning while leaning in the counter and placing a hand on his waist."Pregnant hai Bhai ..."He said looking at stunned face of Nurse.

"AAP"Exclaimed Nurse looking at his Belly fat.

"Kya baat kar rahi hai Madam"He said straightening and looking at the Nurser horrified."Hum kahe pregnant honge aur kaise honge .Hai!!. prakarti  ne hume papa banne ke liye Bnaya hai  Mummy banne ke liye nhi .Humari Dhram patni pregnant hai."

"Sorry sir "Said Nurse smiling.

"wo to Doctor ke pass ane se darti hai to hum aa gaye.Doctor ko apne saath le jane "Said Dev again leaning on the counter.

"Aapka appointment hai"Said Nurse.

"Kauno kaam kachcha nhi hota humara . Dekhiye dekhiye hoga na"Said Dev snapping secretly.

"Yes sir , Next turn aapka hai"said Nurse looking at the appointments.

Dev sits on the chair outside the Doctor's cabin.As two woman leaves from there ,Dev enter in the cabin.

"Namaste Mam"said Dev sitting on the table .
"aap chair per baithiye  na"Said Dr.Salink looking at him weirdly.

"Baithne ka waqt nhi hai humare pass. humare patni pregnant hai .Nauwa Mahina hai .Aap chaliye humare sath."said Dev holding her both hand.As soon as he held her hand ,he closed his eyes as he enter in her memory.Doctor looks at him confused.He open his eyes suddenly as if he recieve some shock.He step backward leaving her hand breathing heavily.His legs are trembling vigorously .He holds chair to support  him but chair slides back and he fall on the ground with thud.He is sitting on the ground with support of the table .Tears rolls down on his cheeks as many memories of his life starts revolving in front of his eyes.

In Devanya house.

After waiting for Dev for long time in the college ,Ananya returns home thinking about excuse which she will give to her family.

"Ananya , Ballu kaha hai"asked Smita as Ananya is going to enter in her room.
Ananya"wo maa..."
"Mai yaha hu mai"Said Dev coming from behind .He is looking exhausted.

"Kya hua Ballu"asked Smita before Ananya can speak.

"Maa , Devangana Maa ki tabiyat thik nhi hai"Said Dev in weak voice."Mujhe abhi Ghar jana hoga."

"Iss waqt "Said Smita.
"Ha maa.Mai packing kar leta hu"Said Dev entering in room without looking at Ananya.
"Mai uski help kart deti hu"Said Ananya and enters in her room.She is sure that Dev is making excuse but why? Before returning home she talked with Pari maa to find about her but she told her that Everything is ok in Veer lok.

"Dabbu"She said standing behind him as he is taking his clothes from the wardrobe."kya hua hai? tum iss waqt kaha jaa rahe ho"She said as he kept his clothes in his bag."Dabbu mai kuch puchh Rahi hu"She said as he is not answering her and is just packing his stuff.
"Dabbu"said Ananya walking behind him as he collects his stuffs from the room.
"Dabbu.I am asking you something"She said in rising her voice as she hold his hand when he is going to leave ."Kya hua hai? kaha jaa rahe ho?kyu jaa rahe ho ?

" TUMSE DUR JANA CHAHTA HU MAI."He fulminated shrugging her hand away"DUM GHUT RAHA HAI MERA YAHA.
Ananya rooted in her place looking at him as he walks away from the room.

He steps outside his house with his bag and walks in the street and at the same time two people enter in Vivan's house crossing him.

So how was the chapter?
Who are these two people ?
Why Dev leave the house