chapter -54

(Double update .🥳🥳🎺🎻🎻📯.)

😜😜😜😜😜😜🤪🤪😜😝🤪😝😝🤪😜😝😜😛😜🤪😝😛😜🤪😝😝😜🤪😛😜😜🤪😝😝🤪😜😛😜🤪😛😜🤪😛😜🤪😝😜🤪😝🤪🤪😝🤪🤪😠🤪🤪😝

Bhaag mat jana story hai.😁😁

Scroll down⬇️

She spent her childhood waiting waiting for love of those people whom she considers as her parents.She spent her teenage suffering from hand of Timnasa after her life takes some drastic turn .All this while she wished to be loved by someone ,to be cared by someone,to be pampered by someone , Someone whom she can call her own.Then a time came, when accepted that she is not made to be pampered.She is not made to be loved .She is not made to cared.She is only made for pain and torture. She even losses her only hope, Balveer, thinking that why he will believe Timnasa's spy. However , somewhere deep down in her heart these desires were alive .She was craving to be loved but knew that she was not made for it.No one in the whole world whom she called her own till she meets Dev ,her Dabbu.

From their first meet ,she never felt like he is stranger .She always felt that comfort with him but she doesn't want him to get involved in her life as she was involved in Timnasa's world.For her ,at that time,he is a innocent boy who should not get involved in this world.That's why she always wanted to protect him just like that time when she was kidnapped by Timnasa, which indeed her own plan,when she first time looks at those chocolate brown eyes.

Nakabposh,who entered in her life like a saviour.She felt a strange connection with him .Like She knew him very well.He became her friend ,all thanks to Timnasa. She didn't want to betray him that's why she told her truth .She was sure she will loose her one day friend but he understood her .She didn't realise when she started growing feelings for him.She always felt that he is around her .She always waited for the time when he meet her.She doesn't remember when she realised that she loves him .But whenever it was ,she was sure that her feelings were never reciprocated but still she was more than happy with this new realisation till then he told her that he was going forever.

She will never see him again.This mere thought was breaking her into pieces when Ray claimed to be Nakbaposh.She ,at first didn't believe him as she is not getting that feelings but when he spoke about their last meet ,she made biggest mistake of her life.She believed him as being Timnasa's disciple(however her intention was always good) she always prefer logic above feelings which timnasa thought to be stupid and also feed it in her mind.(However she didn't think feelings to be stupid but still her mind had some effect of Timnasa ).

That was beigning of all her problems and confusion . A battle between her brain and heart started .

Her brain said that Ray is Nakabposh and she loves Nakabposh .So technically she should love Ray as her love is true love.But on the contrary her heart is not ready to beat for Ray.Instead of Ray ,it starts beating for Dabbu in same way as it beats for Nakabposh . Telling her 'n' no.of time that he is it's real owner.But She didn't let her heart's voice to strike her eardrums .She always followed her brain forcing herself to smile at Ray's stupid flirt and his not so comfortable gaze While ignoring Dev's eyes that always hold love for her and only admires her in crowd of thousands of beautiful faces.

She always read his eyes no matter how hard he tried to hide his feelings .But when he tried to convey his feelings through his eyes ,she couldn't read it or it is better to say that she never wanted to read it because after that she had to admit her own feelings which is only for Nakabposh .

Again her life took a drastic turn when her father died after taking unexpected promise from Dabbu. Fight between her brain and heart again started when she meet Nakabposh,again feeling same comfort and same belongingness which she felt being with him earlier .She was broken down when she realised that her dreams, which she started building after struggling from her own fears ,is built just to break into pieces.She agreed to marry her best friend .

When she got to know that Ray was never Nakabposh ,she realised that her dreams are made to be broken as it is standing on the facade base.She never meant anything for Nakabposh.She is just like his any other fan.She was again hurt .Her already broken heart further broke into pieces.But she gathered herself and tried to forget everything as it doesn't matter now as she is Dabbu's wife.So thinking about getting Nakabposh love is against her moral.But when Nakabposh again came in front of her eyes after her marriage ,Dabbu , only person that comes in her mind . Her eyes automatically shifted toward Dabbu with slight hope that what if Dabbu is Nakabposh but again that hope died seeing him standing with other.

But yesterday when she saw Dabbu at two places and when he explained her about Drishyam her mind started joining dots and today she is sitting in front of a sheet of paper which is giving crystal clear picture of her messed up life.Her life is running like a film on that paper .

Are wah!tum to bahut achha sketch banati ho.college me cartoon ka sketch banane ka project mila hai kya"

Look Mystery man ki wajah se aaj mera mood bahut accha hai use spoil mat karo"
"Uss cartoon ki wajah se?

"wo mujhse aaj milne aane wala hai"
"Usne khud tumse kaha"
Ananya(exicitedly)"Ha (slowly)matlab nahi.maine kaha"

"Koi agar sari raat wait kare to Aana to padega.Now tell me kyu bulaya"

.But Friendship karne ka time nhi hai mere pass"

Aur trust uspe kiya jata hai jise  hum jante ho"

"bahut hi heavy heart ke sath tumse ye kehne aya hu ki aaj humari Last meeting hai .Ab mujhe jana hoga hamesha ke liye"

"tum to smile kar rahi ho"

"Bhaiya apne to kaha tha ki didi ka mood kharab hoga per didi to aise khush hai jaise inhe lottery lgi hai"

Tumne hi kaha tha  na ki bharosa nibhana bahut mushkil hota hai.to kyu tora mera yakin

Her heart promise with Nakabposh.Then Dev's saying heart promise after their marriage .Nakabposh exiting from her life , herself crying on his shoulder.And Now words and images starts to overlapping each other.

She can't hear  anything now not even Dev's voice who is saying something . May be like he can explain and later that he have to go somewhere now may be shaurya has called him .And No matter how much big his personal problem is, his duty be always  his first priority.

Dev looks at Ananya who is looking at sketch without any expression .He tried to say something but he got message from Shaurya that he wants to meet him . Having no other option he have to leave.

So how was the chapter?

Kaha tha na my dil izz big.Very big.

question abhi bhi same hai with one additional question

What will be Ananya's reaction?
Why shaurya has called Balveer.