Chapter 75

There is furore from Shinkai to Kaal lok due to sudden attack of Veer lok in shinkai.Vivan  is going toward the prison of Shinkai by defeating soldiers of Shinkai with fairies.Dhwani pari is creating high shrill voice to stop soldiers from moving .Pani pari successfully control waters .Masti pari is making things messed up for opponents like  changing their weapons with some vegetables or dressing them like girls or babies .

Timnasa-"Vivan ko rokna hoga Bhaymar agar wo Birba tak pahuch gaya to humari sari yojna vifal ho jayegi.
Bhaymar -"Kya fark padta hai Timnasa ,Birba ne sach bta bhi diya to bhi Balveer veer lok walo pe yakin nhi karne wala."

"per Vivan aur Ananya per to yakin karta hai na bewkoof"Said Timnasa gritting her teeth.

"befikar rahiye bhayrani ,Birba kuch nhi bolegi"Said Bambaal who just come there .

"Achcha"Said Timnasa looking at Bambaal with smile "to tumhe lagta hai ki aaj tak jin logo ne bhi Balveer ke samne muh khola hai wo usse sab sach btana chahte the.hmmm  "She said leaning toward him with smile which soon changes in anger.

"Murkho ,Balveer agar sach nikalne per aa jaye to wo pathher ko bhi bulwa de aur ab to uske saath Ananya hai jo apni sehad se mithi baato ka jaal me aaise fasati hai bolne wale ko pta bhi nhi chalta ki kab usne use sach tak pahuchne ka rasta bta diya"Said Timnasa angrily "Nhi, birba Vivan ke haath nhi lagni chahiye Bhaymar "

Bhaymar-"fikr mat karo Timnasa .Aaisa kuch bhi nhi hoga"

Meanwhile in Shinkai Vivan enters in the prison where three guards are present with sword in his hand .They moves toward Vivan .Vivan uses his magic on them but his magic is not affecting them.

Vivan-"Oh!No.Inpe to mere powers kaam hi nhi kar rahe hai.ab mai kya karu"
They are coming toward him .One of them attack on him but he dives down missing his sword from a inch .He is still looking at the sword stunned when another warrior attacks on him .He turn round to protect himself .

"Kya partner, abhimanyu ki tarah chakravyuh me fasa diya.sab sikhaya talwarbaji nhi shikhayi"He thinks trying to protect himself from the sharp edges of the sword.He just save himself from one attack when another warrior attack on him.He looks at the sword who is coming toward his neck and before it can touch him another sword block its way.

He looks at the sword and then at the person who is holding the sword.

"Didi ,aap"He exclaimed stunned .
She pushes the soldier and stands beside Vivan.
"Yes,mai"She said looking at the him with smile  "Action ka mauka mujhe bhi milna chahiye."She looks toward the soldiers with smile.She swing her sword in water .
One of them attack her but she blocks his attack with her sword .Soon sound of the swords echoes there while Vivan is looking at her with open mouth as she is fighting with three warriors at a time adroitly and soon they are floating in water lifelessly.

"Chale"She said looking at his astonished face .
"aap best ho"He hugs her with smile.

After crossing all stalemates Vivan and Ananya finally reach in front of Birba's cell but there is no one.They look at each other shocked.Fairies also arrived and they are too shocked looking at the empty cell.

Masti pari-"Birba kaha hai?"

"Kyaa?Birba ander nhi hai"a voice come from their behind.All of them turn back where Kaikos is standing looking at the them with shock.

"kya keh rahe hai aap?Birba bhag gayi"He swims fastly towards the cell and examine it thoroughly."tum logo ne Shinkai ke kaidi ko bhaga diya"

"What the f...free. Humne nhi Birba ko tumne free kiya hai"Said Ananya pointing finger toward kaikos.

Vivan"Aur achha hoga ki tum bta do ki Birba kaha hai  .Warna tumhare saath bhi wahi hoga jo tumhare logo ke sath hua hai"

"Humne ?Hum humari hi kaidi ko kyu bhagayenge "Said Kaikos pretending to be unaware of anything.

"Kaid me tumhari thi .Kaidi to Veer lok ki thi"Said Ananya glaring at him doubtfully.

"Veer lok! aap sab Veer lok se hai? Balveer ke veer lok se! aapne pehle kyu nhi btaya"He said trying to be surprised .
"pehle bta dete to kya hota?"ask Vivan coolly looking at his eyes.

"to aapko iss tarah aane ki jarurat nhi hoti.hum khud birba ko aapko saup dete"He said fumbling slightly due to look of Vivan and Ananya.

"Right ,ab to de hi dete . After all Birba bhaag gayi hai na"Said Ananya .Ananya and Vivan looks at each other disappointed and turns back thinking what to do.
"Sari yojna vifal ho gayi"Said Masti pari from behind .
Vivan and Ananya exchange looks smiling inwardly .

Someone closed his eyes tightly feeling lights creeping in the darkness .He tries to looks at direction from where light is coming  through gaps of his fingers as his palm is in front of his eyes .He looks upward  pressurising his eyes  to look clearly at the person who is standing at the entrance .

"kaun ho tum?"He asked feebly as he is not able to see his face .

"Dosto ka apna ,dushmano ka bura sapna . Enemies ke bachne ka no scope aur tumhare liye Ray of hope.Hold the rope."Saying this he drops a rope in the well where that man is lying .He looks at the rope and then at the person who is holding its another end standing above the Well .His face is still not visible .Only dark outline of his body can be seen ."Do as I say.You have no option RAY.

So how was the chapter?

Don't know kisi ne Ray ke absence ko notice Kiya tha ya nhi.

WHY RAY WAS PRISONED IN A WELL?

WHY NAKABPOSH IS HELPING HIM.

Precap- Ek ........... nhi btana😝🤪