Chapter 28

Ananya-"phir kabhi maine pyar paane ki umeed hi nhi ki .NAKABPOSH  SE BHI NHI KI THI PER RAY KI WAJAH SE......

Dev"Nakabposh se bhi nhi ki thi matlab?"
She looks at him thinking whether she should tell him about her feelings for Nakabposh or not. She doesn't want to hurt him but why will he feel hurt. Their relationship is  not like others and he knows that too.

"Kya baat hai Anu?" he asked looking in her eyes lovingly.

Ananya-"Nakabposh se milte milte kab mujhe usse sachi me PYAR HO GYA MUJHE PTA HI NHI CHLA."

His hands slip from her shoulders .He looks at her utterly shocked.
Dev-"Tum to Ray se.....

Only he knows how he spoke these words.
Ananya-"Nhi . Bilkul bhi nhi. MAI HAMESHA SE KEVAL NAKABPOSH SE HI PYAR KARTI HU.  Ray ne mujhe apna introduction Nakabposh ban kar diya tha.
After that she explains him about how Ray first time meet her and how he introduced himself as nakabposh.
Now He understands why Ananya is not upset about Nakabposh departure and why she is behaving too much friendly with Ray and Why she wants to meet Nakabposh before their Marriage.
Flashback starts
Dev enters in Ananya 's room .He never thought that some day he will hesitate before  entering in her room , a place where he comfortably spent most of his leisure time irritating her.
But today he is here to tell her about his decision , Decision of marrying him. It is not easy for him to take this decision . From last some days ,he was in dilemma.He doesn't want to break the promise given to a dying man , neither he want to marry Ananya just to fulfill his promise. Yes,he loves her but his love is not selfish.He knows that there equation is like friend and she can never thought in her dream to marry him.
His father helps him to take this decision. He is not Balveer for him who can take all decisions.He is just his son Dev who needs guidence of his father. He told him to follow his  heart and to take decision without thinking about Ananya 's decision. Because his decision matters equally and he can't do anything about her decision So first take your decision and then leave her decision on her.And he didn't take even a second to understand what his heart wants. Difficult times too become easy with family.

Dev-"Ananya mujhe tumse baat karni thi"
She is facing her back toward him.Neither she speaks a word nor she turns around to look at him.

Dev-"Ananya mai ....mai ....maine apna faisla le liya hai.Mai Sarvkaal ko diye waade se pichhe nhi hat shakta .Per ye faisla keval mera hai. kuch bhi tumhari Marzi ke bina nhi hoga isliye soch samajh tum jo faisla logi mujhe manzoor hoga."
He waited for her to say at least a word but she was silent .He looked down disappointed and turns to leave .

Ananya-"Dabbu.

He stop and look at her who is still standing in same position.
Ananya-"kya tum ek baar Mujhe Nakabposh se milwa sakte ho"

He thought that she needs a friend at this moment and he as Dev can't be that as situation is not like before that's why she wants to meet Nakabposh.
He leaves from there without uttering a word while Ananya looks at the entrance disappointed.When a voice comes from  behind her.

"No chinta no fear when dost is here"

She turns around and found Nakabposh is sitting on the bed .Tears rolled down on her cheeks seeing him after so many days. Yes,Ray was with her but she never feel that comfort, that attachment with him which she is feeling with Nakabposh  again. Nakabposh comes near her and make her sit on the bed. While Ananya is still lost in him .He sits on the his knees and wipes her tears .

Nakabposh-" Don't cry Ananya.Please.

Ananya-"tumhe nhi pta ki pichle kuch dino me kya hua hai.