Chapter 10

"Dabbu wo actually mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"said ananya nervously to Dev who is looking at her without expression.
Dev-"kha hai wo?
Ananya-"kaun?
Dev-"jisne abhi abhi apko lawer appoint kiya hai"
Vivan escape from door leaving Ananya alone to enter in lion's dev .
Ananya-"tumhe pta hai"
Dev(sarcastically) -"nhi veer lok ke satya buti ka prabhav mujhe kaise lta hoga.Mai veer lok ke bare kuch bhi kaha janta hu"
Ananya-"kiska kya pta nhi chalega?"
Dev-"Satya bu....truth serum ka effect.
Ananya-"to tum kuch karo na Apni powers use karo
Dev-"Agar power se thik kar sakta to kya tumhari permission ka wait karta mai.24 hrs se pehle iska pr... effect nhi jayega"
Ananya-"tab tak?
Dev-"tab tak karuna ji ko yahi rakhna hoga jaise abhi rakha hai .
Ananya-"per maa se kab tak baat karegi karuna aunty "

Karuna is in Dev's house busy in talking with smita and their talks turn toward Vivan.
Smita-"Aapka beta sayad apke pati per gya hai .
Karuna -"nhi smita ji .Vivan inn per nhi gya. Wo to...

"Karuna ji choriye na Vivi/vivan ko "Said Dev ananya in unison and then look at each other.
Karuna-"Chor to usne diya tha Vivan ko mere ghar ke darwaje per .Na jane kaise itne chote bachhe ko chor kar chali gayi.
Smita-"Kisne chor diya tha"
Karuna-"kya pta? ek saal ka tha vivan jab mujhe mere ghar ke samne mila .Bahut Barish ho rahi thi uss raat .Aur uske hath me ek voice  recorder tha....

Flashback starts
Karuna came out from her house hearing crying of a child and was shocked to see a one year old child is sitting in front of her door , totally wet and crying looking at a Voice recorder.
Child- Vivi good boy na .Vivi saitani nai tiya. Aao na .Aao na .
He is looking at the recorder as he was trying to take out someone from it.
Flashback end

Everyone is very shocked hearing him except Devanya and Baalpari. 

Ananya 's heart wretched after hearing Karuna. Tears start forming in her eyes. She can't stand in front of everyone .She go in her room controlling her tears and close the door behind her.As soon as door closed ,she sat on the floor totally broken.
Flashback starts.

"Viviiiiii"shouted Ananya lifting  little Vivan in her lap .She just came out from the bathroom after taking bath and Her heart stop for a second seeing him  trying to put his fingers inside the electric socket.

She hug him tightly. What if She was a second late .This thought is enough to scare her to the hell.
Ananya(scolding )-"Maine mna kiya tha na electricity ko touch karne se .to phir kyu touch karne jaa rahe the "

She was scolding him while he is happily playing with her hairs without giving any heed to her

Ananya-nhi sunni hai na tumhe meri baat.na baat sunni hai ,na manni hai.Bas apne man ka karna hai na tumhe .Bahut bad boy ho gaye ho tum. Har waqt saitani. mai bad boy ke sath nhi rehti .mai jaa rahi hu tumhe chor kar.

Saying this she put him on floor and angrily move out from there while he is looking at her .After some moments when she didn't return, Vivan also went toward the same direction but he didn't find her. He is looking at her everywhere but he didn't find her.
"Vivi" Her voice came from a tape recorder. Vivan look at the recorder with amusement.
tape recorder "tum bahut saitani karte ho na issliye mai isme chali gyi hu .Ab mai wapas nhi aaungi"
Vivan pick up the voice recorder hearing this and trying to find door to enter in it but he didn't find that. His eyes filled with tears thinking that she really left him
Vivan-"Vivi saitani nai .patta .Kabi saitani nai .Aao na.Aao na.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Saying this he starts crying hugging the recorder with closed eyes. Ananya who is looking him behind the can't see her vivi crying .She came in front of him .
Ananya-"Vivi"
Hearing him he open his eyes and get amused seeing her in front of him .He first look at her and then at the recorder. He threw the recorder and run toward her while she pick him in her lap. He started kissing him nonstop still crying.
Vivan-"Vivi saitani nai .Mat jana .Vivi bad nai banega.Vivi good"
Ananya-"kabhi nhi"
Vivan nodeed no. She hug him  while he put his head over her shoulder .

Flashback ends.

She put hand on her mouth so that crying sound will not escape from her mouth. Vivi was totally drenched in rain , crying and was looking for her. He thought that she left him because he did something wrong and become a bad boy.

O Ri Chiraiya
Nanhi si chidiya
Angnaa mein phir aaja re (x2)

Ananya(crying)-"I am sorry. I am sorry vivi. Really sorry. Tum bad boy nhi the .Bad to mai hu. Bahut buri hu mai. bahut buri. I am sorry.bahut dard diya hai maine tumhe .I am sorry.sorry vivi .sorry ,sorry ,sorry.

Andhiyara hai ghana aur lahu se sana
Kirno ke tinke ambar se chunn ke
Angna mein phir aaja re
Humne tujhpe hazaro sitam hain kiye
Humne tujhpe jahaan bhar ke zulm kiye

O Ri Chiraiya
Nanhi si chidiya
Angnaa mein phir aaja re (x2)

O Ri ChiraiyaNanhi si chidiyaAngnaa mein phir aaja re (x2)

She wish she was there for him .She want to go back in time and embrace him ,shover her love for him but she can't do that. She is craving to embrace his vivi and say sorry to him thousand times.
"Vivan"

Her thought is broken by voice from outside.

So how was the chapter?
Who is Vivan ?
What is his connection with Ananya?