Chapter 23

Ananya slowly opens her eyes .  Dev look at her who is looking at  scenery mesmerized by its beauty. A sweet smile appear on her face .

She is in the air with Balveer and  below her there is  a very beautiful landscape. There is Large mountains touching the clouds, beautiful waterfalls ,flowers,trees and Greenery. Birds and butterflies are roaming all around ,A big rainbow is there such that it starts from the one end of the land and ends at the other end and besides it there is many small rainbows all around, river flowing in the middle of whose water is deep blue, big palaces at one side and the top view making secenry more glitzy.

Ananya is totally lost in the beauty of that place whereas Dev is totally lost in her .
Ananya(still looking at scene)-"Woww !ye kitna khubsurat hai"
Dev(looking at Ananya)-"wakai bahut khubsurat hai"

Ananya-"aisa lag rha hai jaisa mai koi dream me hu.

She looks at Dev who hurriedly diverted his eyes from her and start looking at the scenery.
Ananya-"ye sab kisi fairy tale jaisa lag rha hai.
Dev look at her nodding his head in disbelief
Dev-",tumhe ab tak lag hi rha hai?

Ananya-"Matlab

Dev-"Matlab .Veer lok me apka swagat hai.
He starts descending down with her holding her by her waist .She look at him flabbergasted. She look down and found that Fairies , Vivan and saurya are waiting for her with a smile.

She put her foot on the Veer lok's land
simultaneously with balveer.👣

(AB AGAR HUM ISS DHARTI PER KADAM RAKHENGE TO SIRF  UNKE SATH. AB HUM YAHA TABHI AAYENGE JAB WO HUME APNE SATH YAHA LE KAR AYENGE.)

As soon as Ananya stepped in veer lok, birds and butterflies which are flying in the sky comes near her starts revolving around her which makes her smile brightly.
Balveer-"pta nhi tha maa ki aap ne iske swagat me inhe bhi taiyar rakha hai"
Masti pari-"nhi Balveer ye swagat ka hissa nhi tha"
Baal pari-"lagta hai ye khud hi Ananya ka swagat karna chahte hai.

Pani pari-"to ab hum bhi swagat kar le.

Saying this they shower flower on her  making her  smile widely.

Ananya-"Omg ye  sach me veer lok hai. Means real wala veer lok. ye to bahut beautiful hai.
Vivan-"ye to kuch bhi nhi hai didi. Abhi aapne veer lok dekha kha hai? aap partner  ke sath veer lok dekho mai break ke baad wapas ata hu kyuki   abhi wapas nhi gya to mummy mujhe do part me break kar degi"

Every one chuckle at his statement

Ananya is running  here and there between flowers touching each flower while dev is looking at her with smile

Sun zaalima mere sanu koi darr na
Ki samjhega zamana
Oh tu vi si kamli
Main vi sa kamla
Ishqe da rog seyana
Ishqe da rog seyana
Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

She sit on the bank of the river and put her hand in water to feel its flow .She smile mischievously and taking taking handful of water she throws on him who is sitting in front of her and starts laughing

Sun mere Humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye

She starts talking non stop sitting describing her feelings while he is just looking at her admiringly.

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hai
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hai
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hai

Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

She meet with the common fairies of veer lok and visits the place where food  is cooked for balveer in many huge containers.
Both of them sit for lunch .Ananya  pretends to faint looking at the amount of food which is served for Balveer making him chuckle at her antic .Later subconsciously she starts eating from the plate of balveer .

Main toh yoon khada kis
Soch mein pada tha
Kaise jee raha tha main deewana

Chupke se aake tune
Dil mein sama ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasana

Ananya tries to pluck fruit from the tree of veer lok  but as soon as her hand reach near the fruit balveer increases the height of the branch.Ananya look at balveer and he act very innocently. Ananya again jump to pluck fruit but again balveer increases its height. She look at the tree confused making him chuckle and finally he brusts out laughing.

Ananya-"Dabbu youuu"

Dev-"Anu meee"

O.muskurana bhi tujhi se sikha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai

She look away angrily. Then Dev pick her up holding her waist. She look at him not expecting this move,he signal her to pluck the fruit.

A

aun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye
Hai nahi tha pata
Ke tujhe maan lunga Khuda
Ki teri galiyon mein iss qadar
Aaunga ab har pehar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar

Baal veer with Ananya come at the palace area and till then Vivan also come there.

Vayu pari-"Ab hume bhi Ananya ke sath thora waqt bitane dijiye Balveer.

Jwala pari-"Ananya ko Mehalo ki sair hum karwa denge.

"Chinta mat kijiye Balveer hum bas kuch der ke liye aapki Ananya ko le ga rahe hai humesha ke liye nhi "

Teased Masti pari looking at Balveer 's face which clearly says that he doesn't want to leave her for a second.
Dev-"thik hai aap Ananya ko Mehal dikhaiye tab tak mai Saurya se mil kar ata hu"

Why today Everyone is hell bent on teasing him. Is today Balveer teasing Day.

Ananya with fairies and Vivan is returning after visiting their palaces when her fall on a palace which she not visited yet.
Ananya-"Vivi wo palace to maine dekha hi yahi"
"wo partner ka palace hai Didi"He said while walking with fairies.

Pani pari-"waha Balveer ke anumati ke bina koi nhi jaa sakta."
Vayu pari-"tumhe balveer hi waha le kar....
Vayu pari turns back and gets shocked as Ananya is not there They look around but Ananya is no where.They  fly in the air so that she can look for Ananya from the sky.
Vivan-"Didi abhi yhi thi abhi kha gyi"

They are looking all around when Vayu pari see Ananya in the room of Balveer's palace  from the window and stood there petrified as Ananya is going to touch pari tara.

So how was the chapter?

Kya Ananya pari tara ko chhoo degi
ya phir pariya aur Vivan use rok denge.
Per agar nhi rok paye to ?
to kya hoga?

Aur Ananya Balveer ke permission ke bina Mehal me pahuchi kaise.

Sawal bahut sare hai .Mujhe nhi pta (oh!sorry)mujhe pta hai aage kya hoga. Jo bhi hoga, per aapke gharo me excited bna rahega.

sochte rahiye aur padhte rahiye

Kuch to hai tere mere darmiyan
(Season 2)
(Tmkoc😜😜😁)