Chapter 85

After helping Smita in household chores ,Ananya comes in her room to  picks up her bag as she is getting late for College . It's not that Smita told her for help but she can't leave her to work alone in the kitchen. Nowadays
Mehar has become cranky and is jealous from her that's why she has stopped helping Smita .Maybe because she is always unavailable during  time of household chores ,as she is busy in her training , her college , meeting with Mystery man.

Taking her bag she is leaving from her room when her eyes fall on the mirror which is showing her reflection .She is wearing a simple shirt and Jeans .Her  hair is tied behind her back.She looks at herself unsatisfied from her look as she has to meet Mystery Man during leisure period of her college.All thanks to Vivan awesome idea.

All thanks to Vivan awesome idea

"Dabbu se hi to milna hai.Fashion show me part lene  nhi jaana"Thinks Ananya and goes toward the door but stops at the entrance.She pressed her lips, closing her eyes.She runs toward the wardrobe throwing her bag on the bed.She is already running out of time.
"kaun si wali pehnu "She asked to herself looking trying to select some appropriate dress for herself.

Ananya's POV

Nowadays Selecting Dress for myself seems like grandiose task .I was not a girl who would bother about looks .That doesn't mean that I looks shabby .I have always picked best combination for myself because I have very good taste but Nowadays I am giving myself some extra attention and all thanks to that duffer,Dabbu,who is going to meet me as Nakabposh and He is  being Slightly like a boyfriend . Sneaking in my bedroom  (as Nakabposh) in absence of my husband , is his favourite job.I think ,he loves to see frown on my forehead which automatically appears thinking that what If someone saw him.But  He never seemed to be bothered .
Wearing a red top and black jeans , and ofcourse allowing my hair to move freely with air ,I speed up for the college .

After  attending some of the lectures ,I got some free time to meet Nakabposh  and as usual he is late .I am just fed up from this.If he is not coming in two minutes ,I am going back .

Two minutes has passed and he successfully wasted my half hour .I turns to leave but stop hearing his bike sound.

Dev's POV

Again I am late but what can I do? I have to make balance between Dev and Nakabposh.I have to leave for college before her so that I can catch up on my syllabus sitting in the library before that I have to visit Ray as Nakabposh to see he is okay or not .It is better that he is recovering but his hatred for me, that is ,Balveer is like before . After spending some time in library ,I  attended my classes, then I went Veer lok to train Vivan came there between his classes (Which is good news for him) as I  replaced him with his drishyam .We can't use dooba -dooba as this training is secret .Then I also have to take care of Timnasa's spy .More importantly I have to find about Vivan's mother .

Nowadays I am busy in investigating about Vivan's mother and Ananya is totally clueless about it because as a Dev I am just fighting with her (to show Timnasa) .So,I am not getting any chance to tell her about it. Frankly I don't want to tell her . Not because I don't trust her . Because she is very much sensitive towards Vivan and I have noticed her worries whenever we talked it.So I decided not to give her more tension that's why I didn't told about that locket which I got while helping Karuna ji in cleaning of store room during Diwali and according to Dadaji this locket is with him from the time he was found on the door.

When I reached near her She rolled her eyes and turn back to leave.I very well know that she is just showing tantrums and is not going to return .For a second that Dabbu instinct told me to tease her by letting her go.But now She is  not my  best  friend plus wife.She is my girlfriend and I have to handle her tantrums.Also I can't make her angry as today I have planned Something special for her.

End of Dev's POV

"Hi "Said Nakaposh applying brake in front of her .
"Bye"She said and walk toward another direction .
"I am sorry"He said again coming in front of her.
"No ,I am sorry.Galti meri hai jo mai har baar tumhara wait karti hu . Infact sabse badi galti ye hai ki mai tumse milne aati hu . So,I am sorry.Aaj ke I will never come to meet you"She stated angrily and moves from side but he again come in front of her and this repeats several times.

"Enough "She said irritated."Kya chahiye tumhe?"
"Forgiveness "He said resting his elbow on the bike and placing his chin on his hand
"Jo tumhe humesha mil jata hai but not now"She said hitting his hand which disturbed his balance .

Nakabposh "Then chance de do"
Ananya-"For what?

"to explain myself.Believe me tumhara sara gussa thanda ho jayega "He said signalling her to sit on the bike.She  looks at him for some seconds and sit on the bike .He starts the bike and went away with her.

Meanwhile In kaal lok ,Timnasa is watching them with the help of her spy.
"Ye dono to tota -maina ban kar ghum rahe hai Timnasa"Said Bhaymar chuckling.

"Ghumne do  Bhaymar.Humare liye achha hai."She said smiling "Waha Balveer apne gaam me duba hua hai aur yaha uski patni  Nakabposh ke saath pyar ke samundar me "She stands up , come down from her throne and stops in front of Bhaymar ."Tabhi mai kehti hu Bhaymar ,Bhawanaye kamjori hoti hai.Ye bechare apni apni bhawnao me dube rahenge aur inhe pta tak nhi chalega ki kab dharti andhkar me doob gayi"

She smiles looking at Bhaymar.

"Iss Naye Saal me Balveer ko humara tohfa hamesha yaad rahega"Said Bhaymar laughing loudly with Bambaal and Tauba -tauba.

Timnasa looks at them smiling inwardly.
"Kisi ko bhi andaza nhi hai Bhaymar ki meri vastavik yojna kya hai .AAISA JAAL FAILAYA HAI MAINE KI JAB TAK TUMHE MERI YOJNA KI BHANAK HOGI BALVEER TAB TAK MAI APNE JEET KA JASN MANA KAR AARAM KAR RAHI HUNGI"She looks at the laughing figures and leaves from there with victory smile.

So how was the chapter?

What is Nakabposh's surprise ?
and What is Timnasa's plan?

Villian sirf Bewakoof banta nhi Banata bhi hai 😈😈😈😈

Kal Season 1 ke starting chapter ko maine padha.And now mujhe lag raha hai ki it can be better.Stories nhi writting style .So I am  rewriting it.

Agar padhna ho to padh lena .Waise story same hi rahegi .