Chapter 27

Flashback stars

Ananya is sleeping keeping resting her head on the wall of her room and keeping picture of little vivan near her heart. There is tear marks on her cheeks but not tears as her tears has already dried.Her face is looking very pale , her lips are dry and there is dark circles below her eyes.
Someone caresses her hairs due to which she wakes up.
Ananya-"Vivi"
First word that escape from her mouth as soon as she woke but soon she realises that he is not here .Her vivi is not with her.She looks at the person in front of her .
Ananya-" Mom"

She speaks in a low voice as she is too much exhausted from crying  .She looks at her with surprise as she never enters in her room and She doesn't expect her to be here.She sits near her and again caresses her hairs

"Look at yourself ,Dear. What you have made yourself ?. Too weak and pale ."said she looking at her .She looks at the Vivi's photo in her hand.
"What is need to keep his picture like this? He is not going to come even if you keep hugging this picture lifetime."She said sternly.
Tears starts forming in her eyes hearing her words .She looks down at his photo and tears fall from her eyes on his photo.

"Till when you will cry for him? "She said snatching his picture from her hand
Ananya-"Momm"
She tries to take it back but she give it to a servant .
"Now no more crying. Darling"She said while wiping her tears  making her surprise.

"Make her ready like a Princess "She told to her servant "We are going for a outing Dear" She said looking at her with smile and leaves from there.
(mujhe yakin hi nhi ho raha tha ki unhone mujhse baat ki wo bhi bina kisi kaam ke .Mai ready ho kar un dono ke saath unke ek friend ke ghar gayi .I was very happy that time unaware of the fact ki meri happiness kuch pal ki hi thi.)

"He is My friend .Aur aaj hum yahi rukenge"Mr.Ahuja introducing his friend
Ananya-"Hello uncle"
"hello" He said touching her shoulders and then moving his hand on her back making her uncomfortable"Chalo tumhe mai apna ghar dikhata hu

She looked at her so called parents who signal her to go with him.He take her in his room .
"kaisa lga tumhe mera ghar"He asked while Caressing her back slowly while descending her hand on her back .When he touches her waist
She moves away from him frightened.

Ananya-ye kya kar rahe ho aap?

"Relax Anahita.Its nothing. Come here"
He said while moving near her looking at her from toe to hand.She starts moving backward while he is moving forward and at last her back collides with the wall.He comes near her and touches her cheeks .She pushes him feeling disgusted by the way he is touching her and run from there .She reaches near the person whom she call her mother .

Ananya-"Mom .Wo uncle..wo uncle achhe nhi hai....He is touching me...aur mujhe bilkul bhi achha nhi lag raha tha"
She said while trembling with fear.

Mr.Ahuja-"Jaruri nhi hai ki wahi ho jo tumhe achha lagta.Wo humare bahut bade client hai .You should not make him angry.

Mrs Ahuja-"He really pays well for you.And tumhare liye koi nayi baat to nhi hai.So Don't show tantrums .Get it

She looked at them stunned ..Her legs are trembling and She feels like she is going to fall anytime.She takes two steps back offended by them and collides with the same person from whom she was running away.

Mrs.Ahuja-"I am sorry on behalf of her  .Now she will not disappoint you.

Mr.Ahuja- Now I will take your leave.(looking at Ananya)-"Subah tumhe pick kar lunga Ananhita .

They turn around to leave from there and she is looking at them stunned .As soon as they reaches near door ,she runs toward them and hold his hand

Ananya(crying)-"please mujhe chor kar mat jayiye please . please mujhe bhi apne saath le chaliye . Please.
She sits down near his legs crying holding his hands
That man comes toward her , holds her hand and drags towards himself.

Ananya-"Nhiiiii.mujhe nhi jana choro mujhe .Dad
He dragged her while she holds Mr.Ahuja's leg .
Ananya-"Nhiiii Dad.Please Dad . Don't do this.please.
She is shouting and crying continuously while he forcefully removes his leg from her grip and leaves from there with their Car.

He drags her in his bed room and throws her on his bed.She looked at him horrified as he closes the door. With each steps he is coming near her and she is going in backward direction.He hold her chin and comes near face while she is trying to push her away from her hand .
Man-"Kitni bhi kosis kar lo .Aaj tum yaha se nhi bhaag shakti.

She kicks him between his legs due to which he cries in pain leaving her.She hurriedly stands up look here and there .Finally her eyes fall on the a glass kept on the tables.She runs towards the glass and breaks it .She  comes near him and pierce it in his thigh making him cry in pain .

Ananya-"How dare you to touch me.?"

Hearing him crying his body guards knocks the door .Ananya looks at the door and then at the window .She jumps from the window and starts running from there while his men are following her and Finally she collides with Kaal pari.
Flashback ends

Ananya-"They sold me."
She speaks slowly.
.He doesn't know what to say. Tears starts rolling down on his cheeks. He can't believe this .How someone can do something like that ? His whole body is trembling hearing her.He looked at her who is sitting silently and blankly  looking at window.
He hugs her tightly as if trying to protect her from all her sufferings.He wish he can travel back in time and protect her then when she needed him most.But he is not there, not there to protect her from those monsters.

As soon as he embraces her she breaks down in his arms and starts crying bitterly.
Ananya-"Dad kehti thi mai unhe Dabbu
Dad .(sobbing).Kya manga tha maine unse.(looking at his face ) bas itna 🤏sa pyar. Maine unhe humesha papa samjha .per wo mere papa nhi the .Koi papa apni beti ke sath aisa nhi kar sakte .Jaisa unhone mere sath kiya. Mere papa to wo the jo Mere aur timnasa ke bich me dhaal ban kar khare ho gye"

She hugs him tightly placing her hiding her face in his chest while he wraps his arms around her as if she is most fragile person in the world whom he has to protect

Ananya- Itne saal mai unke ghar rhi dabbu per phi unhe mujhse thora sa bhi lagav nhi hua aur mai ,mujhe umeed thi ki kabhi na kabhi wo mujhe apni beti manenge.Beti nhi naa shi per atleast insaan to samajhte.Insaan to samajhte....
She hugs him more tightly as if securing herself in his arms .
Ananya-phir kabhi maine pyar paane ki umeed hi nhi ki .NAKABPOSH  SE BHI NHI KI THI PER RAY KI WAJAH SE......

So how was the chapter?