Chapter 69

Don't you dare to touch me "She said angrily trying not to shout.Dev looks at her shocked and hurt .He remembers how she stopped him from touching Vivan.
"To ab mai tumhe touch bhi nhi kar sakta"His voice reflects how much he is hurt from her behaviour. ."Mujhe laga tha ki at least tum to mujhe samjhogi."
She looks at him furiously.Her eyes are red due to  anger and tears.
"Tumhe laga ki mai tumhari harqat ko samjhungi"She said standing and  gritting her teeth ."Tumhare pass iska bhi explaination hai . Wow"She said clapping .
"Anu tum to kam se kam......."He wanted to share his pain with her.He wanted to tell her how much he is broken from inside .He wanted to find solace in her but she is breaking  him further.
"Tum to bina kahe mera dard samajh jaati thi aur aaj...."Tears rolled down from his eyes .
"Mai apne dabbu ko samajh jaati thi per tum mere Dabbu nhi . Tum wo insaan ho hi nhi sakte jisse mai pyar karti hu.tum koi aur hi ho and I Hate You.I HATE YOU DABBU"She said fiercely and leaves from there taking her clothes to freshen up.

Dev is rooted on his place looking toward the bathroom.

chalte thay jinpe hum-tum
Raaste woh saare hain gum

Ab kaise dhoondein manzilein

Raatein hain jaise maatam
Ab toh hain din bhi gumsum

Roothi hain saari mehfilein

kaisi ye berukhi , Ruthi hai zindagi
aansoon bhi ban gaye zubaan

Darmiyan Darmiyan
Darmiyan Darmiyan
Kyu Dard hai tere mere Darmiyan

He doesn't know for how long he is sitting in same position.He come out of his trance hearing some fluttering sound near his window.He looks toward it and found messanger bird from kaal lok is sitting there with a letter in its beak.He stands up wiping his tears , goes towards the bird and take letter from its hand.
Meanwhile Ananya comes out from washroom and saw Dev standing near the window with the bird .She comes near Dev and saw letter in his hand.

"Great ! ab sirf yahi baaki tha."She said sarcastically and goes from there .Dev looks at door painfully .Shrudding his thoughts he goes towards washroom hoping that at least water will wash his pain giving him strength to face his family with smile.

In kaal lok.

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai Bhayraja "said Tauba -tauba walking with  lump , following Bhaymar.

"dharti per tauba-tauba . Taaki hum bhi dekh sake Balveer burai ka saath dete hue kaisa lagta hai"Said Bhyamar smiling .

In Dev's house.
Mehar is happiest of all as today after so many years her brothers Manav,Ballu and Balveer are with her on bhai dooj .Dev and Manav sits on the sofa for the ritual . Mehar apply tilak on thei forehead and do aarti .

"chalo ab sab khana khate hai.aaj tum bachho ke pasand ka hi sab bana hai"Said Mahesh .
"ha chaloo ,chalo"Said Dev and Manav in unison with excitement.

Mehar-"kya chalo? Balveer ab tak nhi aaya hai"

Dev-"ha Mehar to tu intezar kar Balveer ka hum kha lete hai.

Mehar-"Ballu khabardaar agar mere bina kisi ne khana khaya to.aur tu to bilkul bhi nhi "

Dev-"kyu.Mai kyu nhi?
Manav-"kyunki tu sara khana khatam kar dekha issliye"
Everyone laughed at his comment except Ananya who is wondering how easily he behaves normally after so many things.
Soon their laughter dies hearing screaming from outside . Everyone run outside hurriedly and found a big elephant is destroying Everything and people is calling Balveer for help .Ananya looks at Vivan who is also standing there with karuna and is trying slowly to enter in his house hiding from Karuna.