Chapter 68

Balveer is lying on the bed of a beautiful room which is in Shinkai.He knew that Ananya will not return back leaving Baal pari and he can't return home alone as his family will ask innumerous questions and now he don't have strength left to speak one more lie.So he came in shinkai asking permission from Kaikos to let him stay here for a night .It is more better to stay there than going home as he can allow his tears to fall on the pillow.He don't have to wear Smile and pretend to be fine at least for tonight .He closed his eyes trying to get some sleep but Sleep is far away from his eyes . Lots of thoughts are running in his mind .After a lot of thinking his thought went toward Ananya , her face when she didn't let him touch Vivan .He felt pang in his heart.

In Veer lok.

Whole Veer lok is lighting with lights of earthen lamp but still there is darkness in every one 's mind. No one knows what to say? What to think ?
Gathering her courage Ananya walks toward Baal pari's palace .She enters in her bedroom not knowing how will she console her.What can be said to a mother which can act as ointment to the wound given by her son? She wipes her tears and looks at Baal pari who is sitting on the bed and her back is facing Ananya.She slowly goes toward her but stopped at her place looking at the scene.

Balveer's small clothes ,his toys ,his books ,all reminiscent of his childhood are scattered on the bed and Baal pari is looking at them, caressing them lovingly.

"Pa...pari maa"It is difficult for her to speak a word looking .

"Aapko pta hai Ananya ,Jab Balveer se hum pehli baar mile the tab unhone apni maa ka aachal chor kar humari ungli pakad li thi .Uss bachhe ka kamjhor sa wo pakad itna majboot tha ki hum usse chuda nhi paaye.Aur wo kehte hai ki hum unki maa nhi" said Baal pari caressing his childhood photo.She picks up a little bowl and spoon "Balveer ko bachpan me hum issi se dudh pilaya karte the.Jab humne pehli baar unhe dudh pilya tha na tab wo 50 Katori dudh pi gaye the. pariya dharti lok se dudh le kar aa rahi thi aur hum unhe pilaye jaa rahe the.Hum unhe dudh pilate pilate thak gaye per wo pite pite nhi thake.Sab pareshan ho gaye the per hume Khushi ho rahi thi ki humara beta thik se khurak le raha hai.Aur wo kehte hai ki hum unke maa nhi."She picks up his small clothes and caresses it."wo humesha muskurate rehte the per pehli baar wo tab roye jab hum Dharti lok per gaye the aur kuch samay ki liye unke samne nhi the.Aur ab hum unki maa nhi.Na jane kitni raate unhone hume jagaya,na jaane kitna waqt unhe bada karne me chla gaya ,yaad hi nhi .Yaad hai sirf unka muskurata chehra Aur wo kehte hai hum unki maa nhi"She breaks down hugging his clothes .
"Tabhi to mai usse Dabbu kehti ho na pari maa.Ek number ka idiot hai.Usse nhi pta wo kya keh kar gaya hai.But dekhna jab usse apni galti realise hogi na to .wo sabse pehle aapke paas aa kar aapse maafi mangega.But tab aap usse punish karna itni aasani se maaf mat karna "She said trying not to cry in front of Baal pari.

"Ye sab humare hi karmo kar natija hai .Aaj humara beta humse dur jala gaya"Said Baal pari crying holding his clothes more tightly while Ananya looks at her not knowing what to say.

In kaal lok.
"Veer lok ki Diwali kaafi Dhamakedar rahi hai ,Timnasa"Said Bhaymar smirking to Timnasa

"Aur Damake ki gunj Kaal lok tak sunai di hai Bhayrani "Said tauba -tauba jumping excitingly .

"Ab waqt aa chuka hai Bhaymar ki iss dhamake ki roshni se Kaal lok ki Diwali roshan ho"Said Timnasa blowing her nails" Bhayrani ka ek Sandesh bhejo Balveer ko ."

On Earth.

Ananya is standing at the entrance of the Bharat Nagar wondering where does Dev go and how will she returns home without him.She doesn't know why She again starts feeling presence of Some negative energy around her.She looks here and there and then turn around and found Balveer is standing behind her. She takes deep breath .
Without speaking a word Dev move forward and Ananya follow him silently .He ring doorbell .
"Ballu ,Ananya kya hua beta kuch baat hai kya"Said Smita after opening the door and looking at Ananya's swollen eyes.