Chapter -92

"Good evening Anu"Said Dev without looking at Ananya , placing a morsel in his mouth as whole family is sitting for breakfast.
"Ballu subah 10 baje kaun sa evening hota hai"Said Mehar .

"Bilkul waise jaise 8 baje afternoon ho jata hai.Isska watch thoda fast hai na "Said Ananya looking at Dev angrily and then looks at the Smita with guilty smile."Sorry Maa,wo aaj jagne  thoda jyada late ho gaya"She said looking down.

"Koi baat nhi ,kal der raat tak party hui thi to aaj late uthna chalta hai"said Smita while serving in two plates "chalo tum bhi naasta kar lo"

Smita forward a plate toward Ananya and Ananya looks at her taking it making sure that she is not upset .She gets relaxed seeing her smiling face.

"Maa, iss waqt jagne ki wajah party nhi kuch aur hai"Said Dev as Smita and Ananya sits on the chair.
"kya?"ask Mahesh.

"Papa jo  3.30 me soyenge wo issi waqt jagenge na"Said Dev looking at Ananya from corner of eyes who is glaring at him.Everyone looks at Ananya and she smiles awkwardly mentally cursing Dev.

Dev- Sari raat na to khud soyi na mujhe sone diya.

"achcha ,aaisa kya kiya bhabhi?"Said Mehar looking at Ananya with suppressed smile  , teasing her.😏😏
(making sure that Mahesh is not looking at her face). Meanwhile Manav is nudging him behind the table with teasing smile.

"Resolution ki wajah se"Said Dev pressing his words  ,looking at Manav like you are hopeless.He looks toward his parents and continue"Issne resolution liya  hai ,sorry tha,ki ye Roj subah jagegi.Issliye raat me uth uth kar time check Kar rahi thi ki kahi subah to nhi ho gayi aur iske movement ki wajah se mai disturb hota raha.Aur Madam subah 3.30.baje ghode bech kar so gayi"

"Ballu maine tujhe bachpan me kabhi nhi mara to tu kya ab jawani me maar khana chahta hai"Said Smita then she looks at Ananya "koi jarurat nhi beta subah jagne ki.Padhai karti ho,ghar ke kaam me madat karti ho, society ke logo ki madat karti ho aur sabse jaruri isse sambhalti ho"Said Smita pointing at Dev"itna kaam karne ke liye neend pura hona jaruri hai "

"ha,mai to chota bachha hu.Mujhe sambhal leti hai"Said Dev  in whisper to Manav.
"Maa ,aap best ho"Said Ananya overwhelmed from Smita words.

"Mehar tu apni shaadi ke waqt na apni saas ke sath kundali milana aur courtship bhi unhi ke sath karna kyuki itna to pta chal gaya hai ki khushal shadi shuda jivan ke liye Saas ke sath bonding achchi honi chahiye"Said Manav cheerfully Making Everybody laughed.

"Chalo ab jaldi se naasta  khatam karo phir sab mil kar family album dekhenge"Said Mahesh as the laughter dies"Ananya ,ballu ke bachpan ki bhi bahut photo hai"
Everyone nodded and focus on their eating.

In Kaal lok

Timnasa is standing in front of a large circle above which something is floating and taking it shape.She looks at the crystal ball in her hand with smirk . Taking slow Steps she reaches near the circle and put it in the vaccant space on it and take two steps behind .After some seconds that crystal cracks allowing glinting beam to escape from it and collide with the object that is floating above it and it starts spinning fast getting some shape.

"Dhanyawad Balveer,Jis shakti ko chupane ke liye tumne itni mehnat ki aur Sarvkaal ne apni jaan de di ,aaj ussi shakti tak pahuchne ke liye tumne meri sahayta kar di."She laughed loudly"tumhe andaza tak nhi hai ki uss hriday per aakram kar ke tumne apni Shakti ka ek aansh mere pass chor diya hai jiski madat se mai uss chupi Shakti tak pahuch jaungi"She looks at the crystal ball with smile.

In Devanya's house

Everyone is looking at the album remembering their old days and telling Ananya about Dev's childhood.Much to her disappointment ,Dev was ideal even in his childhood and everyone is just praising him (which is making her proud) but she can't tease him from this information.Smita turn page of the album but Dev hurriedly escape that page looking at Ananya from corner of eyes .

"Kya tha pichhe?"asked Ananya looking at Dev's face which reflects nervousness.
"kuch bhi nhi"Said Dev without looking at her.Why she has to notice his jitter?
She looks at the family members who are pressing their lips to suppress their smile.🤭🤭
"kuch nhi to dikhao?"She said trying to turn page.

"Kuch nhi dekh kar kya karogi?"He said picking up the photo album.

"Dabbu dikhao mujhe"She said trying to take the album but he stands up .

"Kuch bhi nhi hai"he said keeping the album behind him.

"Ok"She said Sitting in relax mode and he too stands loosely.Everyone look at them like 'ho gaya'

Suddenly Ananya runs toward Dev and Dev run away at the same time as he knows her move.
"Lo naye saal ka entertainment start"Said Mehar looking at the Devanya who are busy in their tom and jerry chase.

Ananya"Dabbu ,give it to me"
Dev-"No ,never"

Ananya-"kab tak bhagoge ?
Dev-"jab tak tum thak nhi jaati "

Ananya"Dabbu you...aaahh"
Dev stops and turn back hearing her scream and found her sitting on the ground holding her feet .
"Ananya "He runs toward her"kya hua?"He examines her legs keeping the album on the ground .As soon as he keeps it,Ananya pick it up and run from there smiling .

"ye cheating hai"Said Dev looking at her in shock. 😲 and run behind her
She is running round and round around sofa , turning the page hurriedly and stops behind the sofa looking at the picture with open mouth.
"Dekh liya"He thinks putting his hand on his head 🤦

So how was the chapter?
Kya dekha Ananya ne?