Chapter 58

(Parallel scene)

Dev (whisper)-"Wo mujse pyar karti hai"
Baby, I Can See The Sun Rising In Your Eyes
Baby, Everytime I Think Of You, You Make Me Smile
Baby, I'll Be Your Every Dream And You Should Know
Baby, I'll Never Ever Wanna Let You Go

"She loves me"He told himself with shock and then sweet small smile appear on his face and soon it becomes very big.He moves his hand on his hair and jumps in happiness while Manav and Mehar who are still in shock looked at him like is he gone crazy.

Zindagi Ki Neendhon Ki Subah Ishq Hai Baby
Badi Khoobsurat Si Saza Ishq Hai Baby
Humko Pyar Hua Hai, Poori Hua Dua

Meanwhile Ananya is standing in shock.
Ananya-"I just told him.Maine usse keh diya ki I ........
She hits on her head, closing her eyes tightly ,biting her lower lip blushing .how can she told such thing like that.

Zindagi Ki Neendhon Ki Subah Ishq Hai Baby
Badi Khoobsurat Si Saza Ishq Hai
Humko Pyar Hua Hai, Poori Hua Dua

She sits on the bed closing smiling, smiling and smiling
Dev is sitting on the stairs smiling , smiling and smiling.

Chal Chal Kahin, Udke Hum Chal Kahin
Aasma Ishq Hai, Khwaishon Sa Khula Hai
Mujhko Choo Gaya, Ik Ehsaas Anchhua
Jaise Koi Nasha Aasma Mein Ghula Hai

Pyar Hua, Humko Pyar Hua, Poori Hua Dua
Humko Pyar Hua Hai, Poori Hua Dua
Humko Pyar Hua, Poori Hua Dua

She loves him as what he is ?She loves him as Dev not Dev but her dabbu.He is her dabbu.All those pain is baseless  He don't have to go through those pain only if he had  told her the truth.He laughed placing his hand on his head while Manav and Mehar who are observing him signal eachother like he is gone crazy .
He recalls her words.

"I love you dammit"
"
"-"Tumhari wajah se I was confused ki mai ek sath do logo ke liye same feelings kaise rakh Shakti hu.MAI TUMSE AUR NAKABPOSH ,DONO SE KAISE PYAR KAR SAKTI HU"

.He remember her smile ,her face ,her care , her anger . Never ever in his life he thought that he would someday someone occupy his heart and best part is that he too is owner of her heart.

Khwaabon Mein Kabhi, Maine Socha Tha Nahin
Chaahaton Ka Khuda Mujhko Itne Yun Dega

Befikar Chala, Apni Yeh Dagar Chala
Kya Pataa Tha Ke Dil Teri Khaatir Rukega

Pyar Hua, Humko Pyar Hua, Poori Hua Dua
Humko Pyar Hua Hai, Poori Hua Dua
Humko Pyar Hua, Poori Hua Dua

She opens a box in which she  kept Nakabposh sketches and flower (given by him ) before her marriage.She takes flower out from the box and kept it near her heart again leaving that moment through her memories and then take his sketch out of his .He never left her .He was there for her always , fighting with her, caring her , pampering her , sharing her pain and happiness .He was there always .He is her Dabbu.
Kahe mujhe mere ye rasta hai
Kyun na zara sa tu bhatakta hai
Ab toh hai nayaab yeh safar

She hugs his sketch and lie down on the bed thinking about their journey.

Zara kaho toh meri manzil se
Dekhe meri woh raah saahil se
Tu hai toh hai khwaab yeh safar

But now how can she face him.What will she told him.
Ananya-"kaun itni badi baat kisi ko aaise attack karte hue kehta hai.

Kari dil ne thodi si baimaaniyan
Di hai khoobsurat si pareshaniya
Humko pyar hua poori hui dua

Ananya-"Keval maine apni feelings hi to batayi hai murder thori na kiya hai jo face nhi kar paaungi.Of course karungi.per kaise karungi?

It is first time when both of them are feeling anxious to talk with eachother. What will she say to him?What will he say ?Does he/she talk like nothing happen or something else ? How their relationship is going to change or will remain same?Is she expecting him to talk to her or to says his feelings openly ?then how will he speak?what will he speak?
Is he going to talk with her about this?If yes then how will she react?and what will he say?
There are many questions roaming in their minds making them more nervous to face each other.But they have to .She will not going to say anything so he has to take initiative but how?
Both of them starts walking left and right in anxiety bitting their nails.

In all this Vivan is more than confused .He  at first went in Ananya's room to apologise as he don't want to face her anger but was shocked to see her smiling lost in her thoughts.He tried to call him many times but she was too lost to hear him.
Then he came tell his partner about this but found him in same state smiling and then  laughing and now doing stress walking .When he returned back he found Ananya is also busy in stress walking.

Now he is pretty sure that Ananya has lost her mental balance due to the shock and she had hit his partner on his head very hard damaging his brain too .

So how was the chapter?