Chapter 94

"Babli Badmaash hai,Babli Badmaash hai.Na ban Sarif ti.Babli Badmaash hai"Ananya is singing while arranging her book without looking at Dev whose eyes are fixed on his book.

"Mai padh raha hu"Said Dev looking at Ananya .
Ananya-"to padho na.Maine roka hai kya?

Dev-"Chup rehne ka kast karogi"

"Nhi,Mai kisi bhi type ka koi bhi kast nhi karti "Said Ananya coming towards Dev and sits beside him."By the way tumhara concentration power to superb hai na.

"Jyada innocent mat bano .Pta hai mujhe tum ye gaana kyu gaa rahi ho"Said Dev closing his book and keeping it one side.

"Mai innocent hu"Said Ananya making her most innocent face."pta to mujhe bhi tha ki tumhara interest ladkiyo me nhi hai.per ye nhi pta tha ki ladki banne me hai"Said Ananya laughing.Dev looks at her annoyed but then something strikes in his mind and he smirk mischievously

"hmm to meri patni ko lagta hai mere aaise Shauk hai"He said seriously looking at him.Ananya looks at him confused at sudden seriousness in his tone.
"Tumhara pati hone ke nate iss doubt ko clear karne ki zimmedari meri hai "He continues in same tone .Ananya looks at him still confused but next second her eyes open wide as Dev starts leaning toward her .

"Kya ... matlab"She said nervously trying to stand up but he hold her wrist and pull her so that she lie on the bed.

"Matlab tumhe nhi pta"He said lying above her making sure that she will not feel his weight .

"nn...nhi.....mujhe ..nhi..pta"She manages to speak as her heart is beating very fast while her breath is uneven due to his proximity.

"Mai btata hu na"He said huskily near her ears as he is enjoying his effect on her.

"Dabbu... please.... chhoro na"She said not able to understand her feelings."koi...aa .. jaayega."

Dev-"Darwaza band hai"

Ananya looks at the door and found it is closed .When he locked the door?From magic.

"iss waqt band darwaza dekhenge to sab kya sochenge?"Said Ananya looking at the door in worry.

"Kya sochenge?"Asked Dev with smirk 😏.
Ananya"tumhe pta hai ki kya sochenge 😳😳

"nhi to.Nhi pta mujhe"Said Dev pretending to be innocent "Mai bahut sidha aur sarif aadmi hu. Bekar ki baate mere samajh me nhi aati"

Ananya-"Abhi bahut hi important kaam kar rahe ho na"

"apni patni ka doubt clear karna important hai"He said tracing her face from his knuckle while she closed her eyes .

"Dabbu tum..."She said with closed eyes but can't complete her sentence as feeling of his hand has lost .She open her eyes and looks at him who is lying beside her moving his hand on his hair.

"Kahi dabbu ko aaisa to nhi laga ki mai uncomfortable hu"thinks Ananya looking at Dev .As if he can hear her thoughts ,he signal towards Door .Ananya looks toward door which is now open and  Vivan enters.

"Didi"Said Vivan entering in their room."Veer lok  nhi chalna kya?Waha bhi sab ko New year wish karna hai.

Ananya looks at Dev whose facial expression  suddenly changes .She knows how much he is craving to meet his mother.How much he wants to meet fairies and other member of veer lok.She has to do something for him.

In veer lok

Ananya and Vivan,after celebrating with veer lok members, come in Ananya's castle .