Chapter 31

There is flashes of two figures who seems to be happy . Suddenly many figures starts arriving , separation of first two figures, someone's crying, someone laughing sound can be heard.Someone is standing there,a fight,a fighter and then everything covered with darkness .She is walking in the darkness and nothing can be heard . There was silence all around, Suddenly her legs feel something wet and after one step  she collide with something. She looks down  and  touches it with trembling hands
A body is lying on the floor totally soaked with blood and suddenly there was lightning in the sky and its light flashes on Body's face .

"Dabbu"she sits up screaming his name .Her whole body is trembling with fear and She is breathing heavily.She looks around , she is sitting in her room ,on her bed,and there is no darkness there but Dabbu is also not there.
She runs outside hobbling  .Smita and Mahesh call her looking at her condition but She can neither see nor can hear anyone.She just wants to see him ,just wants to hear him but he is not anywhere.She searches whole house but he is nowhere.She sits down on the stairs breathing heavily

Everyone runs towards her looking worriedly.
Baal pari-"Ananyaaa.
Smita-"kya hua beta?"
Mahesh-"Manav ja ballu ko bula kar la"
Manav runs from there to call Dev.
Mehar-"Bolo na Ananya kya hua?

Everyone is trying to calm her down but she is not in condition to hear them.His lifeless face is in front of her eyes.
"Ananya"Said Dev who came running with Vivan and Devaki after knowing her condition from Manav,sits infront of her .
Dev-"Anu"
Seeing him she feels that she gets water in desert.She hugs him tightly.
Ananya-"Tum ...tum....Waha........khoon......tum..tum ...bol nhi  rahe the.....khoon tha .......andhera.....aur tumhar  body pura....khoon se....

She said trembling badly .Vivan and Baal pari look at each other.

Dev-kuch nhi hua hai Ananya.

Ananya-"tum bol nhi rahe the"
She said hugging more tightly still trembling in his arms.
Dev- Anu "
Ananya-"tum bol nhi rahe the.tum bol nhi rahe the .tum bol nhi rahe the.tum bol nhi rahe the.
She keeps repeating this .Dev looks at his family members worriedly.
Mahesh-"Sapna dekha hoga beta.Ballu bilkul thik hai."
She is still in his arms trembling and still repeating same thing.
Dev put his both hand on her cheeks and make her look at himself.
Dev-"Mai thik hu Anu.bol raha hu mai baate kar raha hu.Dekho.Dekho bilkul thik hu.Koi khoon nhi hai.
She looks at him calming down slightly.
Ananya(slowly)-"tum thik ho?"

Dev-"Ha bilkul.Kuch nhi hua hai mujhe.
Devaki -"Ha Dev bilkul thik hai
Dev- Gehri saans lo.Take a deep breath .Relax ha.

Smita-"Sapna dekh kar koi aisa darta hai kya?
Mahesh-"ha aur dusro ko aise koi darata bhi nhi hai."
Ananya-"Sapna tha?
Everyone-"haa"
Ananya-"Bahut real jaisa lga .
She looks at Dev to confirm that he is fine .
Mahesh-"Ballu le ja Ananya ko kamre me le ja,bahut dar gyi hai."
Dev-"Ji papa"
Dev helps Ananya to stands up as she is still trembling and take her in their room.
Devaki ji-"Meri beti bhi na bilkul murkh hai. Khushi me Dabbu,dukh me Dabbu,gusse me,hasi me dabbu,dar me dabbu, Subah Dabbu,saam Dabbu.Puri Duniya Dabbu.Per usse pyar nhi karti hai."

Everyone chuckles at her remarks.

In college.
"Hi Dev"said Ray to Dev who just comes with Ananya .
Dev(whispers to Ananya)- Aaj tumhe nhi mujhe hi.lagta hai Timnasa ke sath meeting ho gyi hai"

Dev(coldly)-"Hello"
Ray-"Lagta hai tumne ab tak mujhe maaf nhi kiya. Just forget Everything Brother.

Dev(smiling sarcastically)-" Brother.Hum bhai nhi ho sakte Ray.

Ray (in mind)-"Unfortunately hum bhai hi hai"

Dev-"Tum purab ho to mai paschim."
Ray-"that means tum Dubta hua suraj and Mai rising sun Right.

Ananya-"Suraj kab Dubta hai Ray. And Suraj to ek hi hota hai. khud jal kar dusro ko roshni dena sab ke bas ki baat nhi hoti."
Ray looks  at her at her statement.

Ananya-"Physics student hu yaar.Can't resist myself  from stating fact.

Dev smiles inwardly.

In Kaal lok
Bhaymar-"Mujhe nhi lagta ki Ray aur bambaal ki dosti se hume kuch laabh hoga.
Timnasa-"pehli baar akalmandi ki baat ki hai Bhaymar.Mujhe bas itna janna hai ki inn dono ko Balveer se chahiye kya?Bambaal per nazar rakho Bhaymar.Ye pith pichhe war karne walo me se hai.per isse nhi pta ki Timnasa apne saaye per bhi bahorsa nhi karti.

Bhaymar(smiling)-"To phir uss ladki Ananya pe kyu kar liya Timnasa?"

In college

Ananya is sitting in canteen with Ray (which she doesn't like) when her eyes fall on Dev who is standing in college campus behind Ray and is  taking with a girl.That girl 's hand is on his chest and is standing very near to him.
She looked at Ray smiling fakely while her total attention is on Dev and that girl.
Ananya(in mind)-"hai kaun ye ladki?Iss Ray ki wajah se yaha se jaa bhi nhi skati."
Ray-"what happens Ananya?Any problem?"
Ananya(fake smile)-"nhi.(Looking at Dev)Mujhe kya problem hogi."

That girl hugs Dev before leaving from there.Ananya clinch the fork in her fist looking at them angrily.

In evening.
"Kaun thi wo?"asked Ananya to Dev while traveling in auto.
Dev-"Kaun kaun thi?

Ananya-"wahi ladki jisse college campus me tum baat kar rahe the."

Dev-"Wo school me meri classmate thi."
Ananya-"Oo to purani friend hai.Best friend hai?"
Dev-"nhi.infact friend bhi nhi thi bas classmate thi"

Ananya-"Dekh kar lga to nhi .Bahut jyada friendly lag rhe the tum dono.Hugging and all"

Dev-"ha maine bhi socha nhi tha ki wo hug karegi.Per Hug to normal hai .sab karte hai . issliye usne kiya hoga. kyu?
Ananya- Nhi maine to bas aise hi kha.Naam kya hai tumhari classmate ka.
Dev-"Niyati"
Ananya-"Sundar hai na"
Dev-"ha ,thori jyada Modern hai.humare class me 90 percent boys ki crush thi"
Ananya-"tumhari bhi?"
Dev is going to say something when his phone rings.
Ananya looks outside

So how was the chapter?