Chapter 127

She felt unusual heaviness in her head.Some unclear noise strikes her ears but she is not able to understand them.She tries to open her eyes instantly but her eyelids have become heavy like someone has put some weight on it.She open her eyes slowly and looks at a pair of eyes are looking at her full with concern.Her dabbu is sitting beside her.
"Vivi......"She speaks with difficulty in weak voice as her throat becomes dry.
Dev looks toward the end of the bed
Dev supports her putting his hand on her back , helping her to sit.

Taking slow steps,Vivan comes toward Ananya with tear filled eyes.She raise her head to touch him  but pause in the middle recalling his words.He hates her and her presence.She looks down controlling her tears as she put her hand back.

"Galti ho gayi."Said Vivan with heavy heart when Ananya put her hand back.He hold his both ears when Ananya looks at him "Sorry...Did..."He paused looking at her."MAA"

Teri main
Balayein loon
Tujhe main
Duaayein doon
Tujhko main
Khushiyon ke saaye doon

She looks at him astonished as he spoke.No this can't be true .She is dreaming .Yes ,She is dreaming or she just heard it wrong.May be this is after effect of her battle with Timnasa.She looks at Dev to confirm that she is  dreaming or he spoke something else.But Dev's face which reflect happiness as well as astonishment , confirms that she have not heard anything wrong.She again looks at Vivan .He call her 'Maa'. Tears fall down as a bright smile adore  her pale face .

"Phir...phir se ..bolo.."She said still not able to believe on her ears.
"Maa"Speaks Vivan again with smile .

Khwabon ko
Sajaaye tu
Aankhon mein
Basaaye tu
Tujhko main doon
Sab jo chaahe tu

Ananya looks at Dev who blinks assuring her and then looks at Vivan .She wants to cry loudly  but at the same time she wants to laugh aloud .She don't know how to express her emotions as no words can explain what she is feeling now.

Saari raat ye pehra kare
Keh doon chand
Taaron ko

She expand her arms toward Vivan and next moment Vivan runs in her arms embracing her tightly .

Chaoro chaoro

Icha paari chaoro
Chaoro chaoro chaoro
Icha paari chaoro

Dev wipes his own tears looking at mother and son duo as they are crying their heart out in each other arms.There are two more people looking at them standing near door.Karuna, who come to give Vivan some food, was going back after finding that Vivan already ate from Dev , but Smita stops her and told her to meet Vivan as she understand her feelings afterall she too had to go through same pain when Devangna ji came to claim  right on her son,Ballu.
When they reach near door ,they heard Vivan calling Ananya as Maa.

"Ye achcha hai beta"Said Dev smiling in tears "Usse Maa aur mai. kya "He asked raising his one brow with smirk as Vivan and Ananya break their long hug.
"Aap partner"Said Vivan wiping his tears.Ananya chuckles slightly looking at Dev's open mouth on Vivan's reply
"Are ye galat hai"complaint Dev looking at them and Vivan laughs looking at his disappointed face.Whereas Dev smile inwardly and looks away pretending to be angry.

"PAPA" As Vivan speaks Dev turn back , looking at him with smile.Vivan stands up and hug Dev .Dev too hug him back  trying hard to control his tears.But his tears is not going to follow him today as it comes in his eyes.He looks at Ananya who is smiling while admiring their bond.