Chapter 108

"Niyati ke aana tumhare liye surprise kaise hua" Said Ananya entering in her room like storm .

"per maine nhi bulaya bai usse "Said Dev entering behind her "Manav ne bulaya hai . Tumhe ye baat manav se puchhna chahiye na.Khud ko niyati me interest hai aur bill mere  naam ka bna raha hai"

"But uss chhipkali ko to tumme interest hai na"She said rolling her eyes.
"Ha,per mujhe to tum me interest hai na" He said mimicking Ananya bringing a small smile on her face but soon she hide her smile .

"Don't distract me "She said pointing her finger toward him " tum uss chhipkali se 2 km dur rahoge"She said threatening him.Much to his relaxation her phone ring .
"Hello"She pick up the phone still looking at him ."....I told you I can't ....Sorry but mai ... Agar paise mere liye itne important hote to mai koi Live stage show kar leti ...I don't want you to bother me about this again."She cut the call looking irritated.

"kya hua"He asked.
"Nothing .Mere PA ka call tha"She said keeping her phone back.

"tumhara PA bhi hai"He said in amusement.
"Mai professional singer hu"She said surprised at his amusement .It is normal for singer to appoint PA for managing their projects.

"Ha"He looked away mentally scolding himself for his foolishness"Per kya keh raha tha"

"He want me to come as guest in his acquaintance house function"She said sitting on the bed

"tum gusse me thi na"He asked looking at her relaxed .
"Nhi to"She said with smile."wo to mai check kar rahi thi tum mujhse darte ho ya nhi  "She said while leaving the room leaving him perplexed.

Whole Day has passed and now Joshi Family is busy in preparation to welcome their guest.Manav is overexcited as well as extra nervous .He keeps on instructing everyone in everything like how to decorate the room ,he will recieve the guest on the door and give bouquet to her and then they will enter and No one will talk much ,Juices should be served first in their most beautiful glasses ,then starter and after that main course and sweet should be last one to be served .
He keeps repeating these things to everyone which is irritating Mehar . At one time Mehar is going to hit him from the Pan but Dev and Smita stop her while Ananya giggles.

"Bas palke bichhana baki reh gya hai"Said Mehar as they finished their Job.

"chhor na Mehar .Aaj birthday hai uska"Said Dev wiping his hand as he finished arranging dishes.

"Ha,Wo bhul gaya hai ki Birthday sirf aaj hai"Said Mehar looking very furious.

"Mehar gussa kar ke uska birthday mat barbad karna "Said Smita joining them.

"Abhi tak aap sab taiyar nhi hue "Said Manav coming out of his room ready in three piece suit.

"Manav teri shadi nhi ho rahi hai"Said Mehar looking at him from up to down.

"Papa bhi ab tak nhi aaye"Said Manav going toward the door totally ignoring Mehar.

"aa gya ,aa gya"Said Mahesh entering in the house.
"to jaldi jaa kar Taiyar ho jaiye"Said Manav instantly.

Manav is pacing up and down restlessly looking at the door . While Rest of the family is sitting Lazily on the sofa looking at him.
Soon a car enter in the Society and stops in front of their house .
"Aa gaye"Said Manav running towards the door and Joshi family stood up for welcome .

Manav stops near the car which is surrounded by curious crowd.He open door of car smiling more than necessary and bending more than required.Everone exchange looks at his extraordinary behaviour.

A girl steps down from the car wearing a  thigh length dress which is fitting to her body .She examine the society and people looking at her .

"ye Niyati ne plastic surgery karwa li hai kya"whisper Ananya to Dev.

Behind her Niyati steps down from the car as driver open car door for her.
"Pehchana nhi ye kaun hai"Said Manab  looking at questioning look of his family as well as other members."Ye Anahita hai,Anahita  ."Said Manav proudly .

Bouquet from Ananya's hand fall hearing the name and she looks at Dev stunned who is looking at her with same expression .They both look at the girl standing in front of them with wide eyes.
"Anahita matlab Singer Anahita "Said Ananya looking at the girl . While Manav nodded smiling proudly as he heard gasping sound of the crowd and soon Everyone starts coming toward the girl saying one or another thing except Dev and Ananya who are spotted at their place still looking at them as Manav and Driver tries to move crowd away from the so called Anahita and Manav guide them as they enter in the house.

"Just ignore these people Anahita "Said Niyati as they sit on the couch.

"Just because of you I arrived in this middle class society"Said  that girl rolling her eyes dramatically "Warna aaise ghar me to mera driver bhi na jaye"She said looking at the house as if she is in some disgustive place.
Ananya looks at her furiously as her
family smiles vanishes due to ignonomious remark.

"Hum aapke bahut bade fan hai"Said Manav smiling forcefully "khas kar mera bhai Ballu"

"Ballu!"She said twisting her face and laughs "it sounds like Ball"

This is enough for Ananya .She step forward to give her befitting reply but Smita hold her hand signalling her no from her eyes .She too is fuming but still put a smile on her face.

"Ballu to humne pyar se naam rakha hai beta ..."Said Mahesh whose condition is not different from Smita and Ananya.

"it's mam "She heckle  looking at Mahesh in insulting way.Ananya looks at the Mahesh ,Manav ,Mehar and Smita . Excitement of the birthday has gone .She goes inside while Niyati again start boosting how she meet with Anahita and how their friendship has grown.

Ananya come with the cold drink and serve them.
"Mam"she said looking at so called Anahita with sarcastic smile."ab jab aap yaha hai to please apna ek gaana sunaiye na."

Dev put his hand on his mouth to suppress his smile as he enter in his house after calming down everyone who are standing outside the house and trying to enter in their house to meet Anahita .Karuna request him to let her meet as she is like family member for him.But non of them can enter except Vivan who doesn't wait for Dev to allow him and just enter in the house passing through gap below his hand.

"Mai ek song ke liye lakho leti hu aur yaha mai free me tumhe gaana sunau. No Way"She said looking at him with attitude .

"Oh!!"she said pretending to be sad as she looks at Dev" koi baat nhi .Mam Maine Sargam ke bare me bahut suna hai per I don't know ki wo kya hota hai.Kya aap bta sakti hai"

"Mai kisi Sargam ko nhi janti"she said looking away.

Ananya-"Niyati please apni friend se kaho na at least sargam suna de "She looks at Dev.Bolo na Dab..."She paused looking at guest from corner of her eyes."Dev."

"Please Suna dijiye na"He requested looking at so fake Anahita.

"then you have to pay for it"Said Fake Anahita in Attitude.

"Ok ,we will pay"Said Ananya increasing Tension of Mahesh .

"Attitude and Swag kya hota hai ye mai tumhe btati hu"Thinks Ananya looking at  Niyati and fake Anahita.

So how was the chapter?