Chapter 117

Balveer and Ananya are moving forward cautiously looking around.Only sound which can be heard is sound of their own breathing and their footsteps.Balveer stops Ananya from moving as he heard very faint sound of somthing.He turn around without making any noise while Ananya looks around.There is noone behind him.He looks at Ananya feeling Ananya ' s hand on his shoulder.She is not looking at him but looking at her front with wide eyes.Balveer follow her line of sight and found a gigantic spider is front of them, with its eight legs ,its fang ready to inject Venom.It throw venom toward Balveer and Ananya . They jump in two different directions to avoid venom.They breathes heavily as their body is bending forward and eyes are fixed on ground.They feel cluttering sound above their head .They look above and found two spiders above their heads respectively .They moves away from them.
"tum bas inse bachho baaki mai handle kar lunga"Said Balveer in high voice looking at spiders.Ananya jump doing  summersault protecting herself from spiders whereas Balveer produce his sword in both hands  and runs toward the Spiders. . Sliding between the legs of one spider he goes behind it at the same time provoking another spider to attack .In attempt to  attack on him spider attack another spider and it fall on the ground.Next second Balveer attack on rest two spider from his magic .They starts falling on the ground above Ananya.Ananya jump behind as spiders fall on the ground.She looks at two gigantic spider in front of her and then at Balveer who is standing behind the spider.

"Dabbu mai udd ke aa jau"she asked through telepathy looking at spider in disgust.

"Nhi,Timnasa ko pta nhi chalna chahiye ki tumhare pass powers hai"communicate Balveer through telepathy."Spiders ke uper se aao"he said looking at her cute expressions as she climb on the spider.She walks on its body making faces .She looks unusually weak and pale.Glow of her face has disappeared only in a night.He wish he never left his house.

"Chalo"She said jumping down from spider.
"Do hath dur reh kar chalo"He said looking around cautiously.
"kyu?"asked Ananya as she grab her sword tightly.
"tum body se smell aa rahi hai" He said with loopside smile.
"Vivi waha danger me hai aur tumhe faltu joke yaad aa raha hai"said Ananya  looking at him angrily.

"Mai bas tension kam karne ki koshish kar raha tha"said Balveer looking down disappointed like a child.A weak smile appear on Ananya' s face looking at the man who is some time before fighting with danger and next moment is making baby like face.

"Dramebaaz"She said walking forward with Dev.

On Earth

"Vivan,Vivan kaha" Karuna looks around as she come out from her unconsciousness with help of Baal pari."Mujhe Vivan ke pass jana hai"He said trying to stand up from bed but Dadaji and Smita stop her.

"Bahu shant ho jao"said Dadaji as he look at everyone thinking what to say.

"Vivan kaha hai"asked karuna looking at them restlessly."Kaha hai mera beta"She shouted looking at silent faces.
"Karuna ji ,Ballu aur Ananya usse dhund rahe hai"speaks Mahesh "aate hi honge uske saath"

"Dhundne gaye hai matlab"she asked standing up .
"Mummy Vivan subah se kahi mil nhi raha hai"said Khushi on the verge of crying."sab usse dhundhne gaye hai.Dev bhaiya bhi gaye hai Ananya didi ke saath"

"Ananya"said Karuna angrily "wo kya dhundhegi mere bachhe ko mai khud le kar aaungi usse.Mai le kar aaungi usse.."Karuna goes toward the door but Smita ,Baal pari and Devaki hold her."chhoro mujhe, mujhe mere bachche ke pass jana hai.chhoro"she shouted trying to free herself from them.

"Kuch nhi hoga Vivan ko"said Devaki trying to calm her.

"Bahu Dev bhi  gaya hai ,wo Vivan ko kuch nhi hone dega"said Dadaji as they make her sit on the bed.