Chapter-107

Dev's POV

I open my eyes and look at most beautiful scene of my life .Anu is sleeping peacefully cuddling me .After a long time we slept cuddling each other after talking till late night through telepathy as still I have doubt that Timnasa is keeping eye on us.She was very angry from me for faking my death and I knew this even before she speak .Her slap has already told me about her fear and anger. End of Nakabposh was only way for me to save Jwala pari and Veer lok. It was a big risk to produce drishyam and teleport myself at the same time between minuscule time gap of fire blocking everyone's Vision and before reaching near me.When I completed this task it was not difficult for me to produce ashes from magic.

Pulling my hand under her head ,I gently keep her head on her pillow , trying to remove her hand from my back but as usual she is reluctant to let me go.Kissing on her forehead ,I stands up and go to complete my daily routine .

After completing my excercise ,meditation and some practice of my magic as well as fighting techniques ,I take shower to get ready for the day . Coming out of washroom ,I goes toward my study table to engage myself with some course books but not before looking at Ananya who is still sleeping peacefully . After studying for an hour,I look at the clock as it's hour hand is striking 7 .So ,I wrap up my books and put it on its place and leave to wish Manav as Today is his birthday .As I expected Mehar too is going toward his room .We siblings has stupid competition of wishing each other before everyone on birthday.Looking at each other we run towards Manav 's room as we want to wish him first and as always I slow down allowing Mehar to win.

"Happy Birthday Manav"Shouted Mehar huffing.
"Happy Birthday Manav"I am second one to shout just after Mehar and now Manav is sitting on the bed placing one hand on heart trying to calm down his heartbeat which is two times faster than usual due to our sudden wishes.We laughed heartily looking at his expression and sits on either side his .

"Aaise birthday wish ke karan ek din issi din death day celebrate karna parega"He said sitting properly .

"Manav birthday ke din tujhe maa se pitna hai kya"Said Mehar tapping slightly on his head .

"Aur maa ko kaun btayega"Said Manav smiling in full swag .

"Hum"Said I and Mehar in unison.

"Birthday ke din tu rota hai bahut mast lagega "She said laughing as we share hi-fi.

"Kis baat ka badla le rahi hai Mehar"Said Manav sulking.

"Mere mummy papa ke pyar ko batne ka "Said Mehar instantly ." Achcha chal nhi bolti "Said Mehar looking at Manav's tensed face "per pehle mujhe Didi bol"Said Mehar after Manav got relaxed.
"Aur mujhe bhaiya"I join her in his leg pulling .Manav is youngest among us but he hate to call Mehar ,Didi and none ot them call me bhaiya as I am last one to join their family and hence according to their logic I should treat them as elder brother as they are senior Joshi than me .

"Achcha chhor ,ye bta aaj ka kya plan hai"I asked looking at his annoyed face.

"tere liye surprise hai"He said to me , he stepping down from bed while I exchange looks with Mehar.

"Birthday tera hai"we said in unison . Isn't he supposed to get surprise .

"pta hai"He said closing the door of his washroom in front of us with smile which is annoying to us.

We look at each other astonished , then at the closed door , again at each other with smile and after that we rummaged every corner of his room to get hint for his surprise and within few minutes his room turns into a complete mess .

"Kuch mila"Asked Mehar after completing her own investigation.I shake my head in negative .We looks at room's condition and heard unlocking of bathroom's door.Next second we run toward the door of the room and close it from outside .

"Tujhe kya lagta hai ?kya surprise ho sakta hai?"I asked leaning on the door while closing my eyes .

"Kya pta?per pta to laga kar rahungi"said Mehar as her whole weight is on her hand which is pushing already closed door.

"kya pta lagana hai tum dono ko?"asked Ananya Puzzled while looking at us .

"Hume nhi tumhe"I said straightening myself while looking at Mehar smirking. Mehar too straighten up with smile and now both of us are looking at Ananya grinning.

"Mujhe aaisa kyu lag raha hai ki tum dono mujhe prey samjh rahe ho"Said Ananya looking at them alarmed.

"prey nhi paneer"I said and next second I pull her holding her hand in our room and Mehar enter behind us.

"What paneer"She asked looking at us more confused than before.

"Chuhe ko fasane wala paneer "I replied looking at Mehar who join us after shutting door .

"Matlab"She asked still looking at us with same expression.

"Bhabhi wo Manav na..."Mehar told her about everything ."Wo aapko surprise ke bare me bta dega"

"Aur agar nhi bhi btata hai to tum pta to lga logi na"I added.

"O hello"She said forwarding her hand.
"hello"I replied shaking hand with her

"tum dono mujhse Manav ki jasusi karwana chahte ho"She said furiously "ok then to mai kar deti hu"She said shrugging her shoulder and move toward the door.

I with Mehar stand near the door making sure that Manav can't see us.Ananya after talking about some random plan about his birthday make him spill out the bean.

"Nhi bhabhi ,hum bahar nhi jaa sakte.Maine kisi ko khane per invite Kiya hai"Said Manav but refused to tell the name."Bhabhi surprise hai"

"Ok then ,let me guess"Said Ananya and starts guessing those things which really make no sense like school peon, Vendor,some old pet, my ex girlfriend( but I don't have any xyz girlfriend) My first crush (which is non other than Ananya who turns into my love) ,then Niyati .Like really he will invite Niyati and this will be surprise but wait a minute why his facial expressions agrees with that.Is he going to invite Niyati ?

"Niyati ko invite karke ,dabbu ko kaise surprise milega"asked Ananya as her voice reflect her jealousy.While Manav grinned foolishly.This idiot is inviting problem for me by calling it as surprise.I don't know what will happen now.

So How was the chapter?