Chapter-" 50

"Agar do log na ho to"he asked preparing himself to told her the truth of Nakabposh.It is not the first time he tried to tell him the truth . From the day she spoke about her feelings for Nakabposh  but then he doesn't get chance to explain or it is better to say that he could not gather his courage to tell her .One or other time he gave one or another excuse to himself like she need to focus on her power so he can't distract her .But now he has to tell him the truth.He looked at her who is waiting for him to speak further trying to understand what he meant.

"Anu actually wo...."Before he speaks further he heard someone's foot steps

"Ananya kya  kar rahi ho..."Said Diwali ji who comes to call Ananya but stops seeing eyes of the two persons in the society which is rather member of each family of the society . She know she is there at wrong time causing embarrassing silent in air as Dev and Ananya distant themselves from each other looking here and there not wanting Diwali to know their personal issues.
"Ananya hum saari ladies Kamini ji ke ghar per taiyar hone wali hai to tum bhi aa jana ha"She spoke breaking awkward silence .It was Ananya's idea to celebrate this festival in grouping .

"tum kuch keh rahe the"She asked as Diwali leaves from there.
Dev-"Nhi tum jao.kuch khas nhi tha".
Ananya-"Ok"
Saying that she leaves from there

Dev(to himself)-"lagta hai Sachhe dil se vrat rakh rhi hai.Meri Zindagi me abhi abhi kuch pal add hue hai"
He went near wardrobe to take his clothes and closed  the door when his eyes fall on timnasa's spy in form of butterfly through the mirror .He turn around to look at it but till then it was not there.
Dev(in mind)-"itne waqt baad Timnasa ka mujh per nazar rakhna?
He is thinking that Timnasa already made  a great move by reveling  truth of Vivan' s parents and again bringing his past in front of him in form of Vivan and now she will be just waiting for success of her plan  and exactly same thing was happening from some days as there is no action seen from Timnasa .She is calm.Is this calmness is pointing toward upcoming storm .Is timnasa is trapping him in his own quagmire so that he will not be hurdle in her plan .Yes ,she can and she is succeeding in it .She very brilliantly shifts his attention towards his past ,Vivan's present and Shinkai's enemy .He has to be aware and should inform Vivan about same but before that he has to get ready for breaking his wife 's fast

In Kamini's House.

Like Everyone Ananya is also getting ready for her husband but why will she gets ready for her .No ,she is not getting ready for him .She is just getting ready due to festival .She picks up the bangles and starts putting it in her wrist.But then why she is wearing  things which he chooses for her however she doesn't like it much as his choice is totally out of fashion as her husband by mistake comes late as his choice is like 90s.She recall his words.
"Aur agar ho gaya to?"

She closes her eyes confused by her own feelings and her thoughts starts going back in time.
When she first  time meet Dabbu ,when she found him in her room ,when he  irritated her by asking stupid questions, when he fought with her to sit on same auto but suddenly her thought goes toward Nakabposh when she first time meets nakabposh ,when he saved her from Timnasa attack ,when he fight with timnasa and her chamcha ,when she comes in front of his bike and he moves away ignoring her and again her thoughts comes to Dabbu.when he wished her Valentine's day ,how both of them took care of the patient in the college .Now her thoughts are oscillating between Dabbu and Nakabposh ,how Nakabposh comes to see her in hospital ,how she asked him to meet ,how dabbu and she spent time in garden then her heart promise with Nakaposh and those innumerable moment which she spent with Dabbu and now at the same time she can see dabbu and Nakabposh  walking toward her ,Dabbu and Nakabposh fighting with evil ,dabbu and Nakabposh wiping her tears and   moments spent with Dabbu and Nakabposh .
She open her eyes with jerk .What she is doing now thinking about two person at a time and in same manner.

Ananya-"No ,no no no "
Everyone looks at her like she is an alien .She smiled embarrassed as she spoke loudly .
Ananya(whispers)-"Kya kar rahi hai Ananya.Hold on.Sach me dil ko Boy's hostel samajh rakkha hai Kya? Dabbu is just your friend ok.

Shrugging off her thoughts she focused on getting ready.

AT Night
Everyone is gathered in the society compounds waiting for the ladies who are getting ready from 4 O'clock .

"Vivan ,Timnasa ke taraf se hum nischint nhi ho sakte"Said Dev

Vivan-"Right partner, don't worry mai Bharat nagar per puri nazar rakhuga"

Dev-"Maine pariyo se bhi kaha hai wo sab bhi adrishya roop me yahi hai.Aur shaurya ne bhi  veer lok ki suraksha ko badha diya hai"

Vivan-"wo sab to thik hai partner ,per kab tak aaise chalega . Timmy aunty ka chapter ko permanently close karna parega."
Dev-"ha Vivan ,per.."
He stops as his eyes falls on the Ananya who is coming with other ladies , holding pooja thal on her hand.She is wearing red sharee with heavy embroidery (of his choice ) which is contrasting with her lipstick ,her hairs are open which is blowing in the mild air  while she is trying to cover the deep from her hand which is full of bangles and his name is printed on it along with other design from mehandi .

"Partner chand nikal aaya"Said Vivan who was first slightly confused with sudden break in their conversation but before he can say something his eyes fall on the celebraty of that night,the moon.

"Sach me ,chand nikal aaya "he said still looking at Ananya . However his voice is not much louder but still it reaches Ananya's ear making her cheeks red .She doesn't want to meet his gaze but she can't as she has to see him to complete her fast.
She comes in front of him .Like everyone she also look him through the chalni after chand and does rest of the ritual and at last he made her drink water from his own hand.All this time he doesn't bother to divert his eyes from her.

So how was the chapter?
Movie wala scene ho gaya .
Someone come in middle so Nakabposh ka sach nahi aa paya🙁🙁🙁.

Kya socha tha 50th chapter hai to sach samne aa jayega(evil laugh)😈😈😈😈😈😈

Precap -"Chapter 51 😈😈😈😈😈😈