Chapter 74

"What a timing? I must say bahut punctual ho tum"She said with sarcasm in her tone as soon as Nakbposh stops his bike in front of her."last 45 minutes se tumhara wait kar rahi hu"She said coming toward him.
"Sorry, kuch unwanted guest aa  gaye the"He said recalling his meeting with Timnasa ,Bhaymar .
Flashback
He comes out from college after asking about Ananya from her classmates and collides with someone .
"I am sorry wo...."He stops looking at the person and the lady standing with him"Bhaymar aur Timnasa"

Bhaymar-"hume yaha dekh kar chauk gaye Balveer"

"Ha . Aascharya hota hai soch kar ki koi itna begairat kaise ho sakta "He said looking at Bhaymar and then at Timnasa

"Hum yaha tumhari bakwaas sunne nahi aaye hai Balveer"Said Bhaymar holding his coller .Balveer looks at his hand and then glared at Bhaymar angrily .Bhaymar leaves his coller still looking at him furiously.

"Dekho Balveer,meri tumhare sath koi vyaiktigat dushmani nhi hai "Said Timnasa trying to make her voice as sweet as possible "tum bhi pariyo ke dushman ho aur mai bhi.To behtar yahi hoga ki hum hath mila le .Tum meri madat Karo aur mai pariyo se badla lene me tumhari madat karungi"

"kya madat chahiye tumhe?" He asked after  thinking  for sometime.

"Nakabposh ka raaz"Her voice reflects loathing for Nakabposh.

"Aur tumhe lagta hai ki mai wo tumhe bta dunga"He said looking at him with smirk"Tum shayad bhul rahi ho ki pariyo ke saath saath mai tumhara bhi dushman hu. Badam khaya karo Timnasa meri baate yaad rahengi.

He pushes Bhaymar and walks away from the middle.

Flashback end.

Ananya-"tumne yaha kyu bulaya mujhe?"

Nakabposh-"For a long drive"

"Whaatt" she exclaimed  amused  by his answer.😯

"Sit"He said signalling toward back seat of his bike.Ananya looks at him still not able to believe that he called her just for long drive.
"Sit Ananya"He said pressurising his words.
"Tumari bike rude thi na"She said suppressing her smile.

"Thore manners sikha diye hai maine .Ab kuch special logo ka sath humble hai"He said chuckling.

She sits on the the bike placing hand on his shoulder.He looks at her from the mirror shaking his head.

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye woh
Mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji

He holds her hand and wrap it around his chest pulling her more closer, enjoying her expression which  is changing from confused to crimson red with adorable smile.

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona

He is looking at her from the mirror
Winds are blowing softly passing through her ears touching her hairs which is blowing slowly backward and she is looking at him lost in some thought with smile. He never thought that at a point of his life he meet a person who slowly become his partner of ups and downs of his life.In whom he can confide his pain ,his worries,his happiness .He mentally thanked that thief who ran away with her purse.

Ho... ishq ka rang safed piya
Na chhal na kapat na bhed

Sau rang mile tu ikk warga
Aatish ho ya ret piya, ret piya

Jis jung mein tera ho rutba
Uss jung ka main toh
Junaid piya, junaid piya

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna
Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona.

She looks around at the running trees from both sides breathing freshness of the air and then looks at the person who is owner of her heart.She puts her head on his back slowly wrapping her arms more tightly.

Main laakh sambhal ke jaani
Tu nadiya aur main paani

Ikk tujhme hi behne ka raasta

Sau baar samajh ke maani
Mera qissa teri kahaani

Jo jud jaaye toh mukammal vaasta.. haye!

Phir se mujhe ikk dafaa
Hai bas tujhe dekhna...

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna

Tere ishq mein jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona
Mainu jogi hona (x4)

Ho... main ta tere naal hi rehna ji
Har gham sang tere sehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye
Woh mujhko bas tujhse kehna ji
Jo jag se kaha na jaaye
Bas tujhse kehna ji...

Suddenly he applies break and looks at Ananya.
Nakabposh-"tumne bachpan chidiya udd khela tha?

"Nhi kyu?"She asked confused at his irrelevant questions.

"to ab khel lo"He said giving her ninja stars.She looks at him still confused but then follow his line of sight and found Timnasa's spy word flying here and there.

"I would love to"She said taking ninja stars from her hand .He starts bike again and she starts hitting birds one after another .

"Hold me tightly" he said when last bird falls on the ground and increases speed of bike as soon as Ananya holds him tightly.
Ananya looks around where nothing is visible clear . It seems like colours are running in speed .She closes her eyes tightly  and hide her face in Nakabposh' s back to prevent striking fast air .She  opens her eyes not  feeling air blowing near her air.She looks around where there is only trees ,dense trees .It seems that they are in jungle.

"hum kaha hai?"She asked looking at the surrounding while he smiles looking at her.

In kaal lok.

"kaha gaye dono"Shouted Timnasa breaking a stone into pieces.

"Balveer kaha hai?"She moves waving her hand in air and found Balveer entering in his house.

On Earth.

Ballu bhabhi kaha hai ?"Said Mehar .

Dev-"wo nhi aayi hai kya?"

Manav-"tere saath hi to aati hai"

Dev-"Ooo ...ha .. mai bhul gaya . Uska extra class hai"

In shinkai.

Two guards are swimming in front of Shinkai's entrance when something strikes them taking their life.

"Swagat nahi karoge humara"Said Vivan in Salman Khan's style and enters in the Shinkai. He found some more soldiers in half fish and half human form who are easily defeated by vivan.He freezed on soldiers at his palace.

"Keh do Apne raja se Mighty V yaha se Birba ko le gane aaye hai"He said allowing him to move who run away from there

So how was the chapter?
Precap -"Nhi dena mujhe.😜khud samajh jana .😜😜