Chapter 109

Fake Anahita is looking at Joshi family nervously.They give him nervous smile thinking about cost of her Sargam.
"Mai lyrics bhul gayi"She said throwing her attitude.Everyone look at her but then thinks that she is making excuses for not singing without payment.Dev looks at Manav whose face has fallen down .
"Excuse me"Said Ananya standing up and signal Vivan to follow.
"ab kya karne wali hai ye" think Dev looking at them as they enter in their room.
"Dinner ke liye chale"Said Smita after some moment of awkward silence.

"Pehle cake cut kar le"Said Dev as they stand up.They are going toward the cake when someone knocks on the door.
"Dad"Niyati looks at the person and then at Joshi family nervously."Dad aap yaha.."She said going toward his father smiling nervously,😅

"Namaste "Said Mahesh as they come toward father and daughter.

"Sorry mai Bina bulaye aa gya per baat hi kuch aaisi hai"He said in excitement "Anahita mam ne invitation accept kar liya hai.Wo kisi bhi waqt yaha aa sakti hai"

Everyone look at fake Anahita puzzled except Dev .He too is shocked to think that Ananya is going to reveal her secret.
"Dad of course Anahita ne accept kar liya" said Niyati  smiling more widely and nervously."aapko call karna chahiye na"

"Anahita mam ne ye ajeeb sart rakha hai ki mai khud tumhe ye good news dunga "
He said looking at them with smile .Now Joshi family  is fully cofused along with those who are outside the house and were trying to take glimpse of fake Anahita.Dev sits on the couch looking at everyone.

"Popcorn"Said Vivan extending popcorn toward Dev as he join him.

"Thank you"He said eating it and looking forward as if they are watching a movie.

"Papa ne Anahita ko nhi dekha hai na"Said Niyati

"kya baat kar rahi ho.Kitni baar kaam kiya hai mam ke saath."Said his father

A long car stops behind the Niyati car which is two time longer than Niyati's car.Two guard step down from the car with a man who look around .

"Here"Said Niyati's father waving at the guard . Guard arrives in the house.Dev and Vivan look at each other astonished.
"Joshi family? "asked a guard as they come.Everyone nodded looking at them confused . Second guard goes outside the car.
"Don't "said second guard to Devaki ji who is going near car.She step back looking at car.Guards come near the car and open it's door.A girl come out from the car whose face can't be seen as her back is facing them.

Everyone is trying to look at her and she turn towards them

"Ananyaaa"word come out from everyone's mouth as they look at her with wide eyes and open mouth.😲

She comes in front of them.She is wearing red gown which she wore on her first date and is looking very stunning.

Kala Jaddu Kar Gai aa
Teri Ankh Sohniye
Pura London Hilda
Hile Jo Tera Lakk Sohniye

O Mundeya nu Maaregi
Mundeya nu Maaregi
Na Ave hass Sohniye
Keda Pind Shehar Tera
Tu Mainu Das Sohniye

"Ye to Ananya hai"Said Mehar looking at her as she enter in the house and behind her almost whole Bharat Nagar enter as she signal her guard to allow them.

"dimaag kharab hai kya? ye Anahita mam hai"Said Niyati's father annoyed.

"language Mr.Tripathi"She said looking at him sternly.

"sorry Mam"Said Niyati's father and Everyone is looking at her as their mouth turn in perfect O.😲

Lagdi