Chapter-104

Mere papa ne koi galti nhi ki hai"Said Dev coldly looking away.

Ananya"You know that mai Dansh papa ki baat kar rahi hu"

"Mere ek hi papa hai aur unka naam Mahesh hai"He said standing up.

"Dabbu,please ek baar meri baat sun lo"She request standing up ."Tumne hi kaha tha na ki hate poison jaisa hota hai jo Insan ko ander hi Ander maar deta hai"She continues when he doesn't speak anything which means he is ready to hear her . Taking slow steps she put her hand on his shoulder gently.He is still looking at wall blankly.

Ananya"Tumhara ye nafrat sirf tumhe nhi mujhe bhi pain de raha hai Dabbu"

He looks at her instantly.His eyes start getting moist as his heart failed to hold his pain.He can't even imagine to be reason of someone's pain and If that someone is Ananya ,he will better die instead of becoming a reason of her pain.

"Tumhe pain me dekhte hue bhi mai kuch bhi nhi kar sakti.Ye helplessness , tumhara ye pain mujhe pal pal chubh raha hai dabbu"She said as her voice quaver.

"Mai... kuch . nhi kar sakta "He said with difficulty as tears start rolling on his cheeks."Agar unhone sirf mujhe marne ki koshish ki hoti to shayad mai unhe maaf bhi kar deta per ..unhone meri maa ko...."He looks away wiping his tears ."Unhone apni patni ko dokha diya.iss had tak unhe majboor kar diya ki unhe garbhavasta me ..."He choked recalling his mother's struggle.

"Wo jo bhi the, jaise bhi the per ab nhi hai dabbu"She said looking at him"You know what smita Maa ne mujhse kha tha ki agar humare enemy bhi ye duniya chhor ke chale jaye to unse nafrat nhi Karna chahiye because agar koi bura tha to usse bhagwan ne punishment de diya hai.Aur jis chiz ki punishment mil gayi hai uske liye nafrat kyu karna"

"Mai unhe apna pita nhi man sakta"he said looking away angrily.

"Mai ye keh bhi nhi rahi"she replied instantly "Mai bas itna keh rahi hu ki as a human unhe maaf kar do.Unke liye nhi , apne liye,mere liye aur Dipti maa ke liye"
He looks at her on mention of his mother.
Ananya-"wo kabhi nhi chahegi ki unka beta kisi se nafrat karte hue apni life bitaye . Unke bete ke dil me to sab ke liye sirf pyar hi achhaa lagta hai."

He sits on the bed looking at the ground lost in deep thought .What is he gaining from this hatred? Only pain and infinite pain.But how he is going to forget his mother's struggle and those cheap words of that man. How can he forget his mother's pain ,and his mother's lifeless body.He feels like he is suffocating under these thoughts and Ananya is trying to protect him from this suffocation , isn't She .His hate will not harm that man but it is hurting him.Not Only him but Ananya too has to suffer as her happiness and pain is connected to him.

"I know ki mere liye kehna easy hai "She said sitting beside him "Aur tumhare liye karna mushkil but at least ek try to karo.Mere liye,Humare liye"

He nodded silently still looking at the ground trying to calm battle inside him as his mind agrees with Ananya but his heart is not ready to forgive that man .He will try ,He will try to forgive that man who is reason for her mother's pain and suffering.He don't know he will succeed or not but he will try .If he can't forgive him then he will try not to hate him .He stands up wiping his tears.

"Chale"He said taking a deep breath to calm himself.
Ananya looks at him wiping her tears and stands up to leave but stops as some clamour starts outside in the Veer lok.Nakabposh and Ananya looks at each other confused .Ananya goes outside leaving Nakabposh ,to look at the reason .

So how was the reason ?
Precap-"Danger in Veer lok.