Chapter 125

"Wo to uss pari ke war se mera jaadu tut gya.aur Maine ussi pari ko bura bna diya."He said again laughing "Maine kha ....maine kha ki uss pari ne tumhe apna gulam banane ke  liye Tumhari maa ko maar dala aur usse behosh kar ke tumhe le gayi."He said coming closer to Balveer's face which clearly reflect shock and pain "Tabhi to wo tumhe dhundne nikal pda aur MAINE USSE KAID KAR LIYA.AUR PHIR JAB USNE RAY KO LETTER LIKH KAR MERI SACHHAI BATANE KI KOSHISH KI TO MAINE USSE MAAR DIYA."He laughed madly .

His each and every word is like a slap on Balveer's face.His father  never wanted to kill him.His father never wanted to be reason of  his mother's death .His father never  deserve to be  hated but he hated him .How can he believe that a father can be so cruel for his son?

Ray's situation is not different from him.Person whom he once considered as his father figure is murderer of his father and reason for his mother's death.He hated his own brother for years and was ready to take his life because of him.Ray angrily move toward Bambaal ,who is laughing loudly , and punch him on his face.

"How dare you"He shouted outraged "tumhari wajah se I lost everything . Just because of you"He again punch him .This time Bambaal raises his hand to hit him but he couldn't move his hand as Balveer holds his hand in the air.
"Chahu to ek waar me tumhari  saase band kar du"Said Balveer coming in front of him."Per nhi kyuki wo war Balveer ka hoga."He said looking at him angrily."Aur aaj tumhe saja Do bete denge."He said leaving his hand."Mai apni utni hi shakti ka prayog karunga jitni ek aam insaan ke pass hoti hai aur tum bhi apni kisi jaadui Shakti ka prayog nhi karoge."He looks in his eyes speaking in low but dangerous voice."Kyuki agar maine apni shakti ka prayog kiya to .."He looks at him dangerously .
"Manzoor hai"Bambaal smiles looking at him.

Balveer transform himself in normal form and looks at Ray .He nodded and Stands beside Balveer, looking at Bambaal who is smiling at them.

Vivan looks at them sitting near Ananya as they are standing in front of each other .
"Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai jiske pass jo hota hai uski kadr nhi hoti.Shakti hote hue bhi usse na prayog karne ka nirnay karke phir wahi galti kar di Balveer"Said Bambaal smiling as he move toward him grabbing his weapon.Ray step forward ,bend down as Bambaal attacks on him with weapon and punch him on his stomach as he recall his mother's dead body.Bambaal steps backward at his hit .He looks at Ray angrily as he again punch him on his  ribcage recalling his Father's face when he left him.Bambaal falls on the ground .Ray walks toward him angrily and as he reaches near Bambaal ,Bambaal hit him on his stomach and he fall back .Bambaal stands up and looks at him smiling.He hit him on Ray's  stomach from his leg .Next moment Ray hold his leg and shrug his leg due to which he falls near Balveer's leg .

"Thori khaterdari mujhe bhi karne do , Bhaiya"Said Balveer bending toward Bambaal .
"Sure bro"Said Ray standing up.Bambaal stands up and tries to hit Balveer.But he hold his hand looking at him dangerously.
"Milsa ko tumhe mere bare me introduction dene ka mauka  nhi mila."He said in low ,calm but dangerous voice."Agar mai bura banne per aau to mujhse bura koi nhi"He said smirking as he twist his hand making him flinch in pain.He looks at Vivan and Ananya and then at Bambaal.He hooked his leg on Bambaal's ,make him fall on the ground and drag him toward the mouth of Whale.Next some minutes ,Vivan and Ray can hear Bambaal's screaming. Then suddenly Everything becomes silent .Few seconds after Balveer enters gliding his shirt's sleeves downward.

"Kya hua?".asked Balveer as Ray and Vivan are  looking at him with open mouth.
"Bambaal?"Ray asked.
"tha"Said Balveer going toward Ananya and Vivan.

In Bharat Nagar.

Karuna is sitting in her  room where rest other women are trying to console him.Darkness of the Night starts fading and first ray of sun starts peeping in her room but still there is no news of Vivan.Dev and Ananya are missing too.Dry marks of tears are still present on her face.She look outside from the window with tired eyes which is craving to see her son.Golden sunray is slowly ascending on the  door of the society.But her eyes are looking for her son .Fresh Tears starts forming in her eyes making her vision blur .She sees a figure near the society door and as tears flow down ,she can see clearly at him.Her son,Her vivan is their.Behind him Dev comes lifting unconscious Ananya on his arms.But all she could see is Vivan.
"Vivan"Whisper Karuna looking at him and run toward the door.She collide with Devaki who is running  toward Ananya after looking at Unconscious Ananya  when she was going toward Karuna's room to give her some tea for refreshment as no one  ate or drunk anything from last  night.Karuna falls down as Devaki run toward Ananya .She even doesn't bother to stand up as her eyes are looking at Vivan in the crowd (which surrounded them ),who is coming toward her.She smiles in tear but her smile Vanishes as Vivan turn with Dev and rest of the crowd and enters in Dev's house without looking at her.She slowly stands up and looks at the empty steet as Everyone gathered inside Dev's house due to their curiosity.Wiping her tears she dragged herself in Dev's house.

"Dev ,Ananya ko kya hua hai?"asked Devaki sitting near her daughter as he put her on the bed gently.

"Tension lene wali baat nhi hai"Said Dev assuring Devaki"Bas mental harassment ke karan behosh ho gayi hai."He said looking at pale and tired Ananya ."Aap sab bhi aapne aapne ghar jaiyiye .Aap sab bhi thak gaye honge"He said looking at society members ."Ananya ko hosh aate hi mai bta dunga"

"Chale ...Vivan  "Said Karuna who is standing near the door , looking at Vivan who is sitting beside Ananya , looking at her with blinking his eyes.

"Mai yahi rahunga "He said without lifting his eyes.Karuna looks at him ,then at Ananya and then at Dev ,Real parents of Vivan.What if  they claim their right on him. Vivan always have a great bonding with Dev and Ananya.What if Vivan himself chooses to be with them instead of her.

"Chale bahu"Said Dadaji in low voice.Karuna turn back still looking at Vivan and leaves from there.

So how was the chapter?