Chapter 3

It is already dawn but Dev has not returned yet which is  increasing Ananya's worry. She decided to step out and look for him in society.
She reached society garden while  searching for Dev and found him doing tough fighting practice.
He hears her footsteps and stops for a moment but again starts his practice.
She noticed that his shoulder is slightly injured .She is going to touch his shoulder but he stops her showing his palm.

She is going to touch his shoulder but he stops her showing his palm

"Dur raho Mujhse"said Dev without looking at Her.
Ananya looks at him confused.

Dev-"Agar mere aas pass rehne se tumnhe itna dar lag raha hai to mujhse dur raho"
Ananya-"Aisa kyu keh rahe ho"

"to kya kahu aur tum...."Saying this he turns and looks  at her and keep  looking .She is standing wearing a simple red saree ,Her hand is full of bangles and Mangalsutra and Sindoor are giving her a different look and top of that her cute face which is looking more cute due to her confused look.

Ananya-aur mai kya?
Dev comes back into reality after her question.
Dev"tum ye sawal mujhse puch rahi ho. Kal maine uss ladki ke aankhon me  apne liye dar dekha jo........." he closes his  eyes remembering her scared face .

Dev-"Mere dosto ko nhi pta ki humari bonding kya hai per tumhe to pta hai na .Wo nhi jante Dev aur Ananya ko.per tum to janti ho na. tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki mai......"

Pain is clearly reflecting from his anger.
Dev-"mujhe lga tha ki Iss rishte se shayad bahut kuch badal jayega per hum nhi badlenge.Mai aur tum to wahi rahenge.Per nhi .Mai galat tha. jab se humari shadi ki rashme suru hui hai tumne ek word bhi nhi baat ki hai  mujhse.Aur agar baat ki bhi hai to sirf  utni jitni jarurat thi. (emotionally)Hum ye to nhi the Anu. Ab mai mai nhi lagta,tum tum nhi lagti, hum hum nhi lagte .
Saying this he left from there.Her silence is irking him .Baal veer,who clearly knows how to hide his emotions and control them ,is now used to express his feelings in front of her.

She can see pain is his eyes.In her own pain,own despair she forgot that she is becoming the reason for pain of someone else. There was a time when no one care about her pain,her happiness but he does.She very well knows her pain hurt him more than it hurts her.He can't see her in  devastated condition.
She knows Many thing have  changed and may be many more will change but their bonding can't change. She smiles wiping her tears .

In Devanya room.

Ananya enters in the room and saw Dev is going in Washroom  taking his clothes.Ananya also takes her clothes.

Ananya-"Pehle mujhe nahana hai"
Dev-"mere baad naha lena "
Ananya-"tum bhi baad me naha sakte ho na."
Dev-"per mai baad me kyu nahau ?
Ananya-"kyuki pehle mujhe nahana hai.
Dev-"pehle mai nahane jaa raha tha na"
Ananya-per gaye to nhi na.Abhi bhi yahi khade ho na"
They look at each other for some seconds then look at washroom and then at each other .A small racing championship starts between contestent Dev and Ananya, where washroom is finishing line and Winner will get chance to take bath .

Dev enters in the washroom first but Ananya also enters behind him.

Ananya-Mujhe bahut kaam hai.pehle mujhe nahane do"

Dev-"to mai bhi free nhi baitha hu.so the three magical words."

Ananya-"Mai nhi jaungi "
Dev-"thik hai to mat jao.Mai nahane jaa raha hu"
Ananya(shockingly)-"mere samne "
Dev-""na jane ka decision tumhara hai to aise react mat karo .

Ananya looke at him angrily and leaves from their making him smile.
She is angrily walking here and there in her room when she heard knock on the door.
"Ananya ,maa ne tumhe aur ballu ko  bulaya hai"said Mehar.
Ananya-"wo washroom me hai"
Mehar-"to tum hi chalo bhabhi"

In hall
Ananya-"Aapne bulaya Aunty"
Smita(faking anger)-"Aunty??
Ananya-"oppps sorry Maa.
Smita-"Aao humare sath chai pee lo"
Ananya-"I'm sorry maa.ye sab mujhe karna chahiye per Aap.....
Smita-"are isme itna pareshan hone wali kya baat hai.Jaise mehar hai waise tum bhi ho.Khud ko badalne ki jarurat nhi hai.jaise shadi ke pehle rehti thi bilkul waise hi raho.Aur Roj saari pehne ki jarurat nhi hai .jo pehna chaho pehno.

Ananya-aap kitni achhi ho .T.V me to Mother-in -law bahut dangerous lagti hai"
"Achha sirf wahi achhi hai aur hum"said Baal pari while smiling.

Ananya-"aap bhi achhhe ho .Aap dono bahut bahut achhe ho"
saying this she hugs both of them.
Mahesh-"smita pani kyu nhi aa raha"
Smita-lagta hai pani khatm ho gaya.
Ananya-Oh no.
Baal pari-"kya hua"
Ananya-aapka beta washroom me hai"

So how was the chapter?

Precap-ab kya batau .Pta to hoga hi"

waise Apke comments se pta chal gya kahawat sahi hai.