Chapter 43

"Papa Vivan zid kar raha hai ki aaj mai uske ghar ruk jau to  mai aaj raat Vivan ke ghar ruk jau?"asked Dev to his father.
Mahesh-"thik hai ruk jao"

Mahesh agreed unaware of the fact that he just wants to be away from Ananya so that he will not hurt her due to his anger because he himself is very much hurt and Ananya knows that.From the time he confronts her ,she didn't saw him .She thought that she will convince him at night but he comes up with idea.

"Dinner to yahi karoge na"She tried to start conversation.
"ha"He replied coldly and goes toward dining table without looking at her.

Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun
Hai roothe roothe mohan yun
Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau

She serves him and all the time keep looking at him in hope that he will look at her and she will convey him through her eyes that she is sorry but he doesn't look at her even once.

Kyun na bole mo se mohan kyun
Hai roothe roothe mohan kyun
Kaise manaaun haai kaise manaau

She enters in their room and looks around missing Dev .She sits on the bed taking his photo.
Ananya-"Aise naraz mat raho na please.I know maine tumhe hurt kiya hai.per mai kya karu, mai sach ko samne nhi aane de sakti"
Her eyes filled with tears remembering his words and his cold behaviour
Un binn kate naa raina
Unn binn aawe na ik pal chaina
Unn bin jeeun tto kaise main jeeu'n haay..

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

Next day , she does all things which she can do for his forgiveness.She makes n numbers of Sorry cards with smiley and placed it in here and there.In morning when he enters in the room , he saw sorry card sticking on the walls,when he opens the cupboard , sorry cards are sticking on cupboard walls with funny faces and so in bathroom, below his plate ,in his books but he everytime ingnore it just like he is ingnoring her.

When you go when you leave
Then you take a little piece of me with you
There's a hole in my soul
Cause you take a little piece of me with you (x2)

He alone leaves for college early and in college to she keeps calling him from behind while he behaves like he is not hearing her.Whole day she keeps looking for a chance to talk to him.He replied to her in front of everyone but coldly .
She also tried the  way of society women's who are just casually discussing how they gain their husband's forgiveness.She makes his favourite food because diwali ji said that the way of husband heart is from his stomach but it is of no use.He is not giving her chance to explain herself.

Unn binn unhe manaye
Unn bin kabhi jo unko rijhaaye
Unn bin chhale hai mora ye jiya

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina

Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina

Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

"Bas bahut hua "She said while coming in front of him in evening when again he was trying to go away from her when she enters in their room.
Ananya-"Kal se koshish kar rahi hu per tum ho ki mujhse baat hi nhi kar rahe .I know ki tum mujhse naraz ho.Bahut hurt kiya hai maine tumhe.per agar naraz ho to gussa karo na ,bole mujhe, daato mujhe.chaho to Vivi ki tarah mujhe bhi punishment do  per please aise chup mat raho na."
She said trying not be emotional.
Ananya-"Bolo kya karu mai jo tum mujhe maaf kar do.sits up karu "

Saying this she holds her ears and starts doing sit up.
Ananya-"look ab to sit up bhi kar rahi hu.ab to bolo na .Ok itna to bta du kitni baar sits up karna hai.

He holds her hand and stops her.
Dev-"Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhe taqlif  de kar mujhe Khushi milegi"

Ananya-to kyu de rahe ho taqlif. kisi bhi punishment se jyada tumhari chhupi taqlif de rahi hai. Please dabbu baat karo na mujhse.tum chup ho to lag raha ki sab ke hote hue bhi mai ek baar phir se akeli ho gayi.🥺🥺🥺🥺

Her eyes filled with tears while saying last line.They both looked at each other for some time but soon he leave her hand and go from there.

Unn bin unhe main paaun
Unn bin unhe main garwa lagaaun Unn bin unhe mora jee lage haay...

She sits on bed crying holding his photo

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

Bahe naina Bhare morey Naina
Jhare morey naina
Mohe naina sune naahi kehna, bahe morey naina

It is already night but Ananya is still sitting on her bed thinking about him .She feels someone pressence and looks toward the person .Dev is sitting beside him constantly looking down at ground blankly. She again wants to apologise but stop herself as she knows it is of no use.She stands up and leaves from there wiping her tears.
"Achha hua beta tum aa gayi .Ye chai ballu ko de kar aa ja . "Said Smita looking at Ananya  forwarding a cup of tea toward her.Ananya take the cup with faint smile and goes in the room.

Ananya(forwarding cup)-"Maa ne diya hai"
He takes the cup and keep it on the table.She look at him sadly and turns around to leave but he hold her wrist.

Dev(still looking at ground)-"Ek baar tumne kaha tha ki khud se khud ki ladai me mai kisi ke sath ladu.Dogi mera sath"
He looked at her. His eyes is reflecting pain ,fear, helplessness,hope and what not.

Dev-"Ab akele nhi lad paa raha mai. Tumhare sath ki aadat hogayi hai.Sath dogi mera .Mai khud se hi harna nhi chahta

So how was the chapter?

Precap to pta chal hi gya hoga.

per phir bhi le lo.

Precap-"Balveer's past 2