Chapter 80

He feels like ground has slipped below his feet.His mind goes back to the day when he stops Ray from hitting  vegetable vendor , then all those time when he feels jealousy toward him seeing him with Ananya, when he challenged him, when he hit him knowing about his marriage ,when he placed him in that chamber to soak his energy ,when he advised him to mend things with Ananya and at last when he hugs him.He was hating his own brother thinking him to be enemy .And top of all he has a brother ,a big brother who lived in his mother's womb like him ,who have his father's gene like him,who was pampered by his mother,who was taught by his father,who is one and only living remitance of his parents .

"ye....ye... kaise ....Tumhe koi galatfehmi bhi to"Said Ananya who is shocked to the core.If what Ray is speaking is true then she is love of his husband's elder brother and what about her husband how will he feel to know that his own brother is his enemy.But how is this possible? Dabbu and Ray are totally different from each other.

"Ha,ha bilkul .Kuch galatfehmi hi hogi.ye sach nhi hoga"Said Vivan more to himself  as he  too is unable to believe this.
Balveer looks at Ananya and then at Vivan absentmindly as if someone woke him from his sleep.He looks at Ray in a hope that whatever Vivan and Ananya are saying may be true.

"I wish ,I wish ye sach nhi hota."Said Ray greeting his teeth."I wish ki wo meri life me aaya hi nhi hota .I hate that day when mom ne uske aane ki not so good news di thi .Kitna khush tha mai uss din ye soch kar I am going to be big bro." He said looking at the wall as if he is looking that day of his life."Stupid tha mai jo mai sochta tha ki mai world ka best big bro banunga .Usse bahut pamper karunga aur humesha usse protect "He felt lump in his throat and tears in his eyes recalling his beautiful dreams which are meant to be broken . Sometime it is better to forget things but he can't as his father's experiment gave him ability to restore memories in his mind . That's why he remembers all those painful days very well imspite of being a child.

Dev looks at his brother whose eyes is  reflecting affection and pain. He want to ask that why you never pampered me ?Why you never protected  me?why I got seprated from you ,maa and papa?why I am away from you?and why you hate me so much even after knowing that I am your brother?He feels like his tears will betray him anytime and he end up bringing Balveer in Nakabposh .No he have to control himself .He can't risk Nakabposh's identity .His own vulnerability should not affect his aim.He stands up and turn his back toward Ray so that he can give himself sometime.He closes his eyes tightly .He open his eyes feeling a soft hand sliding in his palm holding it gently giving him silent support and solace .He looks at the person who always act like an ointment on his wound and today too she is standing beside him , facing Ray and secretly holding his hand .

"To aap partner se  nafrat kyu karte hai"asked Vivan after some silent minutes passed away.He is very well aware of situation of Balveer .He knows what is he going through but he also  knows that he is not big enough to say anything to him and more importantly his partner doesn't like to show his turmoil

"Because usne meri happy family ko destroy kar diya.He snatched my everything from me .He snatched my PARENTS FROM ME"He said angrily looking at Vivan " I remember each and every moment of that night"He said in anger ,pain and disgust.Balveer hold Ananya's hand tightly as if wanted to transfer some courage in himself through her hand.

Ray-"That Day Mom dad se milne unke reasearch center me gayi thi jo humare bunglow me hi tha.Mom generally uss research centre me nhi jati thi but  Dad apne kisi research ki wajah se pichhle raat se waha se bahar nhi aaye the.So mom unse milni gayi .
Flashback starts.

Little Ray is rehearsing to be big brother with a small doll by arranging its imaginary bed.He put that doll on bed and turn to see that piece of cloth which is going to be its blanket but he can't find it.Then he remembers his mother who doesn't return from his father's research centre .He walks towards the centre with his little legs but thought to do something .He make himself lighter and starts flying in the sky .This is new superpower which he got. He is flying toward the research centre but stop seeing his mother standing in the hall and lands on ground .

She is standing near the wall with closed eyes.She is placing her one hand on her mouth and another on her stomach where a little life is living peacefully from six months. Her breath are uneven as if she is afraid from somthing.She flinch when Ray pull her saree slightly to grab her attention .She looks at Ray and immediately looks away hiding her face from Ray and move her hand near her face as if wiping her tears.

"Kya hua mom?" asked Ray .

"kuch bhi nhi bachha "She said not looking at him . Suddenly She hold Ray's hand and literally drag him in his bedroom determined about something.She left his hand ,take his bag ,starts keeping his clothes in him with Shaking hand.

"Hum kahi jaa rahe hai kya mom"Said Ray still clueless about her strange behaviour .
"Ha.hum ghumne jaa rahe"Said His mother trying to control her sobs.

"Really "jumped Ray on bed in excitement .He is too small to notice fear and pain in his mother's voice.
"But dad ne to kaha tha hum nhi jaa sakte . aapke tummy me baby hai na.Aap jyada chalogi to wo aaram se kaise soyega"Said Ray recalling his dad's word when he was headstrong for trip

"Ha ,bachha per ab baby ko hi ghumne ka man kar raha hai na.Baby ek jagah reh kar bore ho gaya hai" She Said controlling her tears .

"Aapko kaise pta ?Baby ne aapse baat ki kya"asked Ray in curiosity.

"Ha"Said His mother.

"Kya!!sachhi !!! exclaimed Ray happily but soon sits on the bed sulking"to baby mujhse baat kyu nhi karta "

"Karega bahut jaldi karega "She said closing his bag.

"Mai Dad ko bula kar lata hu"Said Ray and runs from there.

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Flashback to be continued