Chapter 81

Ray's present narration is in brackets

Flashback continue

Ray flies in the air to reach near his father .He opens a big door to look inside .It is a big room equipped with different types of machines .His father is sitting on the chair with Bambaal and is talking with him on some serious topic.
"mai janta hu per mai apne bete ko unke hath nhi lagne dunga. "Said Dansh to Bambaal who is there with him .

"Dad "Said Ray interrupting there talk .They look at Ray .
Ray"Dad aap ready ho jao na hume ghumne jana hai"

"Ray don't be stubborn. Kaha tha na maine iss baar hum kahi nhi jayenge.Now go near your mom."Said Dansh strictly without giving attention to him.

"Dansh ,Ray waise hi bahut intelligent hai .he understands .hai na Ray"said Bambaal looking at Ray softly .

Ray-"I understand but mom ne kaha ki hum jaa rahe hai"

"Yes hum jayenge but abhi nhi"Said Dansh softly ."samajhaya tha na maine baby mom ke tummy me rest kar raha hai we should not disturb it"

"ya Dad but mujhe nhi baby ko ghumna hai"Said Ray innocently bringing smile on Dansh's face as he thinks that he is making excuse for the trip.

"Jayenge but baad me . Now don't disturb me "Said Dansh.

"But dad mom to packing kar rahi hai"Said Ray thinking that he is going or not .Dansh and Bambal look at eachother confused.

"Mujhe laga ki  mom ne aapse puchh kar plan bnaya hoga"Said Ray disappointed .

"mai raat se bahar nhi gaya to mom mujhse kaise puchhengi"asked Dansh.

"But mom to abhi aapse milne aayi thi na "Said Ray casually
Dansh and Bambaal looks at each other shocked .
Bambaal"kahi bhabhi ne humari baate to nhi sun li."
Dansh is looking at the ground with wide eyes
"Hume unhe sambhalna hoga . Jaldi chalo"Said Bambaal holding Dansh's shoulder and both run toward Door leaving Ray wondering what is happening. Ray follow them slowly .He reaches near his room where he last time saw his mom but there is no one.His bag is lying on his bed .
"Diptiiii" Dansh with Bambaal is  searching whole house calling name of his wife but she is nowhere.

"hume ek baar bahar dekhna chahiye"Said Bambaal.

"Ray jab tak hum wapas nhi aa jate tum kahi nhi jaana ."Said Dansh sitting on knees in front of Ray.Ray nodded scared of all these things .Dansh leaves with Bambaal.

(Mai bahut der raat tak wait karta raha but koi nhi aaya.I was afraid of being alone .I was missing my mom and Dad . pta nhi kab tak mai wait karta raha and pta nhi kab wait karte hue mai so gaya but jab aankh khuli to maine apne life ka worst sunrise dekha . Aaisa sunrise jiske baad mere life me humesha ke liye andhera chha jaya.)
Ray open his eyes hearing sound of his dad's car .He run toward door to recieve his parents .He looks inside the car when it stops in front of him and found that Bambaal is sitting in the driving seat and his father is sleeping  on the front seat tied with seat belt .Bambaal opens door of car,reaches near his father .
"Ray , Pani lao"Said Bambaal freeing Dansh from seatbelt .
Ray places his palm in front of water jug still standing near the door.Jug comes in his hand .He goes near Bambaal  and give him water.He sprinkle some drops on Dansh face but he doesn't respond.Bambaal pick Dansh in his arms and goes inside the house while Ray looks at the back seat where his mother is lying .He smiles brightly and enters in the car ,near his mother.
"Mom"He places his head on her lap."Mom utho na."He kisses her on her cheeks "Good morning mom.Mom utho na subah ho gayi.utho na mom.Moommmmm"He said irritatingly, shaking his mother.His hand touches her stomach and he becomes stunned as her stomach is flat.
"Mumma Baby kaha hai" asked Ray worried."Bolo na mumma."
He looks here and there in search of baby.Even he looks below seat thinking that baby  fall down while driving (like his doll) but he couldn't find it.
"Mooommmm,utthhhooo"He said desparately but his mother is still asleep.He comes down from his car and ran towards his father who is lying on the bed and he is sleeping too.
"Papa utho na,baby kaha hai"he said pulling his shirt "Papa"He looks at his father frustrated and tired ,then at his mother with same expression.Why they are in deepest sleep of their life?"Mr.B baby kaha hai"asked Ray to the only person who is not sleeping.