Chapter 64

Whole Bharat Nagar is lighting with earthen lamps ,lights and is decorated by rangoli.Children are busy in brusting crackers .
"Manav ka phone tha wo Mumbai pahuch gaye hai.Per raaste me kisi ke sath accident ho gaya to ......" Said Dev keeping his phone in pocket.

"Accident "Exclaimed Ananya heckling in the middle .

"Relax sab thik hai. wo unki taxi se kisi aur ka minor sa accident ho gaya hai.Aane me unhe abhi aadha ghanta hai"He said looking at her who is sitting in front of mirror .

"Aur ye tum kab bolne wale the?"She said wearing her earrings ."kitne time se ghar kitna khali lag raha tha na . Sirf mai aur tum "
Dev who is arranging bedsheets looks at her mischievously hearing her last line .

"Half an hour bas uske baad to sab aa jayenge."She take necklace to wear it but stop as he hold her hand and take it from her hand.She looks at him confused .

He stands behind her and move her hair from her back .
"Half an hour sirf mai aur tum "He said huskily in her ears which makes her heartbeat to speed up .She looks at him through mirror who is tying necklace string on her neck .

"Mai ....kar ..... lungi."She said stammering due to his proximity and his strange way to look at her or to talk.

"Maine kab kaha ki nhi kar sakti "he said again in her ears and picks up Kamarband and tied on her waist sliding his hand still looking at her in mirror.He can hear her increased heartbeat and can feel her heavy breaths.Still looking at her he pick up the bangles and slide in her arms one by one and then holding her shoulder he make her to face her.

"aaise ... kyu de...dekh rahe ho?"asked Ananya trying to be in her normal tone but again stammers due to his intense gaze.
"Kaise dekh raha hu?"He asked still looking at her in same way .

Ananya-"jaise dekh rahe ho waise kyu dekh rahe ho?"

"Kyu nhi dekh sakta?"He asked smiling inwardly.He never thought that his lioness can be nervous and He is enjoying this nervous Ananya .Everytime she makes him stammer due to her anger but now he knows how to make her nervous .

Ananya-"nhi"😳
Dev-"nhi?"😮
Ananya-"nhi ...matlab ..ha"😳
Dev-"ha"😏
Ananya-"nhi...I mean....wo ......pta nhi"😳😳

"kya nhi pta Didi"asked Vivan entering in the room .Dev takes to step back due to which Ananya takes a deep breath.

"wo dabbu ka wallet nhi mil raha tha to mujhse puchh raha ."She said not looking at Dev.

Dev-"tum yaha kyu aaye?"
Vivan-"mai yaha aa nhi sakta kya?
Dev-"Mera matlab tha ki abhi sab phatake chhor rahe hai to tum yaha kyu aaye"

Vivan-" aap dono ko wish karne aaya hu.Happy Diwali .
Dev/Ananya-"Happy Diwali"

Vivan-"per didi ab tak aap ready kyu nhi hai"
Ananya-"Bas two minutes vivan .Wo aaj bahut kaam the na to late ho gaya ."

Vivan-"partner aapko Didi ki help karni chahiye thi na"

"Are mai to abhi help hi kar raha tha .Kyu Anu"He looked at her smirking.

Ananya-"help karni hai to vivi ke liye sweets aur chocolate pestry le kar lao.ok.

Vivan-"choclate pastry"😋
Dev-"ha Ananya ne specially tumhare liye banya hai .lata hu"

"Didi aap best ho"Said Vivan hugging Ananya and she kissed his forehead smiling . Soon Dev come with plate and He with Vivan eat from sweets and pastries
Ananya-"I am ready ."
Dev-"wow congratulations .kaun sa prize lena pasand karengi aap?