Chapter-111

"ye dono Ananya se milna chahte the"said Karuna who is there with Devaki and a  stranger couple.

Devaki ji-"Inhe nhi pta tha ki Ananya ka carriage ho gya hai.issliye Karuna ji ke Ghar aa gaye."

"Aapka matlab Marriage "Said Mahesh "aaiye na Aap sab baithiye "He said signalling toward sofa.

"So you are Anahita's in- laws"Said Men sitting on the couch.
"Lo Ananya aa gayi"Said Devaki ji looking at her daughter who just arrived with tea.They turn back.

Tray from her hand falls on the ground as she looks at the guest.She take two steps back breathing heavily .
"what happen Darling "Said woman standing up and walking toward her."Surprised or shocked"she said smiling .

"Hum khud ko introduce karna bhul gaye.I AM VIKRANT AHUJA AND SHE
IS MY WIFE.PARENTS OF ANAHITA."Said Man looking directly in Ananya's eyes .
Joshi family and karuna look at Ananya and then at Devaki ji.

"Ananya to Devaki ji ki beti hai na"speaks  Mahesh.

"Of course Mr.Joshi.But fate ,fate Mr.Joshi ."said Mrs.Ahuja and then look at Ananya"Poor girl was in orphanage when we adopted her.We are not related from blood but we are connected from heart."She said smiling disgustly.

"To matlab Ananya ke bhi ballu ki tarah hi do do maa hai"said Smita smiling while this fact is new for Devaki ..

"We are pleased Mr.Joshi ki aap ne humari beti ko accept kar liya"said Mr.Ahuja in a way which doesn't match with his words."Kiska itna bada dil hota hai" .He said looking at Ananya in disgust.

Everyone exchange looks and looks at Ananya.She is standing there like a statue without looking at anything particular . With every passing second her heartbeat is increasing as if it is ready to come out from her chest.She knew that one day truth will come out but it should not be like this not in front of the family.Her heart is craving to see Her dabbu .

"We are here just to return Ananya's belonging."said Mrs Ahuja as she move forward a bag which she brought with her.

"Pehle humne socha ki hum inhe jala de but then laga ki it will be important for Anahita "Said Mr.Ahuja placing his one leg upon another ."AFTERALL ISKE BACCHE KE NISHAANI HAI"

Everyone stands up as those words echoes in the surrounding .
"Kya Bakwas kar rahe hai aap"said Mahesh standing up in rage.

", Bakwas"said Mr.Ahuja smiling shamelessly"Aapko to pta hoga.pta hai na"He looked at Ananya as he spoke last line .

"Darwaja uss taraf hai"said Mahesh almost trembling in rage.

"you can ask your daughter-in law"said Mrs.Ahuja.

"we don't need to ask anyone"said Mahesh struggling to stop himself from shouting.Mr. and Mrs .Ahuja look at the joshi family .All of them are looking away furiously.

"Ok then,we can't take this garbage with us"Said Mrs.Ahuja unaffected from the Mahesh' word."Let's burn it darling"She said looking at Ananya and smirk looking shock in her face.Ananya swaying her head from bag to Mr.Ahuja who is walking toward the bag.He take out wine bottle from his pocket and pour it on the bag .Next he take out lighter and going to throw it on the bag.

"Noooo"shouted Ananya suddenly running toward the bag.She snatches lighter from his hand and threw it.Everyone look at her shocked as she open the bag with teary eyes.They can't believe on their eyes.

She sits beside the bag , looking at the small clothes ,toys,milk bottle .She traces her hand on those clothes feeling his soft skin.These are not just some lifeless object , these are memories . Memories which make her smile even in those days when she was with Timnasa, when she has no reason to smile . Memories which make her crave to travel back in time.She pick up a picture and clasp it in her bosom.Pain which is hidden in her heart starts melting and comes out from her eyes in form of tears as she closed her eyes embracing that picture relieving her memories forgetting about eyes which are looking at her in shock.

"ye ..ye..sab jhoot hai na"Smita managed to speak . Her whole body is trembling thinking about slightest possibility of those words to be true.Face of Dev is revolving in front of her eyes.

Ananya open her eyes as she heard Smita's voice.She stands up still hugging that picture.She looks at Smita who is looking at her with hope to hear no.She tries to speak but words died in her throat.

"Papa"shouted Manav and Mehar as Mahesh sits down on sofa with thud.They run toward Mahesh holding him.Smita gasped putting her hand on her mouth and Karuna don't know how to react as she felt that she is here at wrong time.

Devaki looks at Ananya as she feel sudden upsurge of anger in her .She goes toward her strodding ,keep her hand on Ananya's shoulder , make her face him , snatches photo from her hand, throws it and slap her on her cheek with her whole power.

All of this happen so fast that no one can understand what is happening till Sound of slap echoes in the hall.

"Garv tha mujhe tumper."Said Devaki greeting her teeth angrily as  well as crying "per aaj sharm aa rahi hai ki tu meri beti hai."She said as her leg tremble."Agar pta hota ki aaise din dekhne honge to tujhe god me leti hi maar deti"She said pressing her both cheeks between her finger from her hand"Maar deti tujhe"she said pushing her away and sits down on the floor crying.

Smita and Mehar sits besides her trying to console her.Manav is with Mahesh while Karuna is looking at the picture which she picked up as it falls on the ground.
"VIVAN"She whispered slowly looking at the picture but her voice is loud enough to be heard between the sobbing.She looks at Ananya who is looking at her with wide eyes.

So how was the chapter?

As I told you before ye ek fictional story hai aur maine Vivan , Ananya ya Dev ke age ke bare me kuch nhi likha hai.So digest kar lena . Aur nhi ho to ye lo hajme ki goli💊.Kha lo.

Waise kuch logo ne guess kar liya tha .😁😁

Precap- Khud soch lo aage kya hone wala hai.Itne talented to hai hi sab.