chapter 56

Ananya is  trying to use her powers and suddenly some rays emerges from her hands and goes to Dev and Vivan who are busy in guessing the reason about her weird behaviour but soon they realised that they are on the target of Ananya's magic and Hence shield themselves from the shield of their arms .They looks at Ananya after reviving from the shock and exchanging looks with eachother.She is looking at them feeling guilty.

"Koi baat nhi . hota hai. achha progress hai.powers use kiya hai tumne"said Dev nervously while vivan also nodded with same feelings

She again gets busy in her training while Balveer and Vivan have tough time dodging her powers which strikes everywhere but not at Timnasa's dummy.

"partner"said Vivan flying slightly above the ground  so that he becomes as much taller than Dev as he is from him.
He places his one hand on Dev's shoulder while Dev looks at him rising his one eyebrow.

"Partner,Hume dar se bhagna nhi chahiye .Hume uska dat kar samna karna chahiye tabhi hum dar se jeet payenge"Said Vivan mimicking  him and moving his hand like him while Dev suppressed his chuckle.

Vivan(in same way)-"Isliye jayiye Didi se baat kijiye .Apne dar ka samna kijiye"

Dev-"really "
Vivan nodded trying not to smile.

"Achha"Saying this he hold his ears taking care that it will not hurt him.

"Sorry , sorry partner"said Vivan smiling but soon his smile vanished looking at the magical rays coming towards them . They both Dodge such that it  passed only 2 inches away from them.

Vivan-"partner are you sure .Didi timnasa ko marne ka practice kar rhi hai hume nhi "
Dev-"I think wo focused nhi hai.you are right mujhe usse baat karni chahiye "
Vivan-"I am always right"
Dev-"ha, to chalo"
Vivan-"kaha?"
Dev-"Ananya se baat karne"
Vivan-"per mai kyu?
Dev-"tum partner ho mere"
Vivan-wah! partner.Nakabposh banne waqt mai partner hu ye yaad nhi aaya . Mai nhi aa raha bye.

Saying this Vivan disappear from there while smile as his trick worked.He can't talk openly with Ananya in presence of Vivan .

"Thora break le lo"said Dev while going toward Ananya .She looks at him without saying anything but put her hand down that means she agreed

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai"Said dev holding her wrist when he saw  her going toward the door.

Ananya-"Mera hath choro DEV"

This is first time she is addressing him with his name and that too coldly.
"Dabbu" He said.

She looks at him and smile sarcastically but again doesn't say anything and turn her face away Her silence is pricking him .He wants her to voice out her feelings .

Dev-Tumne hi kaha tha Anu ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye humare friendship per koi asar nhi hoga.It was a heart promise.

He leaves her hand slowly while she turn her back toward him.He waited for sometime for her reaction but she is standing there without speaking something that means she is ready to hear him.

Dev-"Mai janta hu tumne kabhi nhi socha hoga ki nakabposh mai hu. Nakabposh ke aane ka maqsad Vivan ki madat karna tha .Wo timnasa se akele nhi lad pata aur mai Balveer ke roop me uski madat nhi kar sakta tha .issliye maine Nakabposh liya jo har tarah se Balveer se alag tha taki Timnasa ko mujh per shak na ho.Mujhe nhi pta tha ki  jo chalwa mai bna raha hu tumhe usse pyar ho jayega"