Chapter 95

Vivan (as Ananya) comes in Dev's House where Professor  Aghadi is packing his stuff.
Vivan(As Ananya)-"Sir ,Mai aapki koi help kar du?"

"Ha,ha kyu nhi"Said Bambaal looking at Ananya smiling .Vivan(As Ananya) goes toward the mirror and pick up his things along with his spectacles.He  looks at the mirror from corner of his eyes and found Bambaal is looking at him with lust.
He deliberately left his spectacles which falls on the ground and breaks into pieces .He ,like Ananya ,turns back to look at Bambaal who instantly diverts his gaze and pretends to be busy in packing.He picks up broken pieces of the glass and snaps his finger while looking at the mirror from corner of his eyes to make sure that Bambaal is looking  at him.

Spectacles come in it's original form and he give it to the Bambaal who put it in the bag .After helping him in some other things his packing gets completed and he leaves from there .
Vivan (As Ananya) looks at him with smirk .
Vivan(in mind)-"To jaisa ki maine socha tha . Tum hi JAIKAS ho . Kyuki Ananya didi ke pass bhi magical powers hai ye Timmy aunty tak ko nhi pta .Per ye Jaikas ko jarur pta hoga .Tabhi maine tumhare samne didi ban kar magic kiya aur jaise ki mujhe umeed tha tumhe thoda bhi shock nhi lga ."
He turns back but get shocked to look at  himself, from window,walking in the street.He runs toward himself but collides with Dev

"Kya hai Vivan?Kya jaldi hai tumhe?"Said Dev .

"Partner wo mai..."Said Vivan pointing toward the Window.
Dev-"Ananya hai.Karuna ji se tumhe daat na pare issliye wo tum ban gayi hai"

Vivan-"Oo.Per ab hum apne roop me aa jate hai.Mai abhi Didi se milta hu"
He goes from there hurriedly as he doesn't want to face questions of his partner.Why he is not asking any questions?May be he is not doubting on him.That means he has fooled Balveer .How much smart I am.Vivan(As Ananya) searches in the colony thinking .

Meanwhile in Kaal lok.

A bow with arrow formed above the circle . Timnasa goes toward the bow and hold it with smirk and disappear from there.

She float on the above Earth's atmosphere holding bow and arrow

"Ab ye Shakti suchak yantra jisse Maine tumhari shaktiyon se banaya hai ,batayega ki kaha hai wo chhupi Shakti"Saying this she shoot arrow toward Earth.

On the Earth.

Bambaal is unwillingly going away from Dev's house .Dev and Vivan (As Ananya) along with whole family members are bidding him good bye .Bambaal sits on the Cab and Cab goes away from Bharat Nagar .Dev turns back but stops in the middle as something passes away near his face but he can't see it.
He looks toward the Direction where arrow goes.

Dev(in mind)"Mujhe aaisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch galat hone wala hai"

Arrow goes toward the Vivan's room where Ananya is doing his homework as she is in his  disguise.She feels something strikes her .She looks around but their is noone.So again she gets busy in study .

"To mujhe Marne wali shakti ye Vivan hai"Thinks Timnasa looking at the Ananya(as Vivan) angrily."per tum mujhe tab maar paoge na jab tum khud jinda bachoge"

So how was the chapter?

A short one na.

Kabhi kabhi chota chapter se hi santosh karna padta hai .

Chalo Precap le lo.

Precap- Attack on Ray.