chapter 66

Fairies can be seen looking here and there in a house as if they are finding something . Again images gets blurred and now A pregnant lady is running holding her stomach in the desert .Her pain is clearly reflected from her face . She hide behind a tent breathing heavily .She closes her eyes pressing her lips together to stop any sound to escape from her mouth due to pain.She bends slightly and looks at the empty sands and hurriedly come back holding her mouth from her one hand and caressing her abdomen with another.On another side of the tent Rani pari along with Nakhat pari can be seen again looking for something.They approaches toward the place where she is hiding.Hearing footsteps coming toward her she starts becoming restless . Slowly crawling on the sand still pressing her lips from her she goes toward a empty cart.Tears are flowing from her eyes . She reached near the cart but she couldn't enter as her long saree gets stuck in the nail of tent.She looks at the way from where sounds of footsteps are coming .Fear is clearly visible in her eyes .She hurriedly pull her saree tearing it and Enters in the cart.Fairies reached behind the tent but doesn't find anybody.Rani pari pick up the piece of cloth and give it to Natkhat pari saying something which cannot be heard but it is clear from there body language that they are searching that lady.
Someone come from the tent and sit on the cart riding it away from the fairies . Due to motion of the cart lady starts severe pain.She put her both hand on her mouth to stop crying sound to come from her mouth .The cart was stopped in the middle of the desert and Cartman goes away from there . Seeing the chance lady comes outside from the cart and is walking away from there slightly bending forward due to pain .Cart driver come and take his cart with himself . Soon that lady lies on the ground unable to bear the pain and cries loudly(however sound can't be heard but one can say that she is crying) thrashing about here and there .She closes her fists holding the sands .After sometime of the struggle she lies steadily totally wet from sweat .She streches her hand to reach at something .Again after struggling for sometime a little baby can be seen lying beside her smiling and looking at her.

Ground slips below Balveer's feet looking at the face of the child.He feels like someone is stabbing his heart thousand times.Flashes of his childhood photo (which is always kept near Rani pari's throne) flashes in front of him.That means that this lady is his mother .His real mother who is struggling for his birth.He felt heaviness in his heart .Tears rolled from his eyes looking at the lady, looking at his mother for the first time in his life.His mother is looking at little Balveer smiling in tears .Little Balveer holds her saree putting it in the mouth.

O jheena jheena jheena re uDaa gulaal
maai teri chunariya lehraai

rang teri reet ka
rang teri preet ka
rang teri jeet ka hai layi, laayi, laayi..

rang teri reet ka, rang teri preet ka
maayi teri chunariya lehraayi

Balveer is looking at them with tear filled eyes .He wants to touch his mother ,he wants to be with her ,he want to hold her saree ,he want to tell her that he loves her a lot ,he want to be pampered by her .

jag se haara nahi main
khud se haara hoon maa
ik din chamkoonga lekin
tera sitaara hoon maa
maai re, maai re..
tere bin main to adhoora rahaa
maai re, maai re..
mujhse hi rooThi meri parchhaayi

He wants to tell that he loves her a lot .He always wanted to know about her .He is craving for solace in her lap which little Balveer is enjoying . It's not his fault that he never saw her face. It is not his fault that he doesn't know her name .

o ho.. meri parchhai, tera khayal
maai teri chunariya lehraayi
jheena jheena jheena re, uDaa gulaal
maai teri chunariya lehraayi.

His mother kisses his little hand caressing his head.Her breath is uneven.A tear escaped from her eyes and She closed her eyes forever while little life unaware of the death keeps playing with her mother's saree with same smile .

"Maa"words escaped from his mouth.He looks around realising that she is not there .She has left him long ago.
rang teri reet ka
rang teri preet ka
rang teri jeet ka hai laayi, laayi, laayi..
rang teri reet ka, rang teri preet ka
maai teri chunariya lehraayi

jab jab mujhpe hai, uTha sawaal
maai teri choonariya lehraayi
jheena jheena re, uDaa gulaal
maai teri chunariya lehraayi

His eyes fall on Kaikos He realised that He is in Shinkai with Kaikos .He wipes his tears composing himself as he doesn't want to show his vulnerable state to any one.He looks at the hollow round screen where Baal pari can be seen holding him in her lap.

Kya hum aapki maa nhi Balveer?kya humare pyar me kuch kami reh gayi?"

"hume vachan dijiye ki aaj ke baad aap kabhi bhi aisa prashn nhi puchhenge aur na hi kabhi bhi iss bare me janne ki koshish karenge"

Bahut bhole ho tum Balveer jo un pariyo ki raksha kar rahe ho jinhone tumhare mata pita ki hatya ki hai taki wo tumhe apna gulam bna sake.

jin shaktiyo ka prayog kar ke tum pure brahmand per aasani se raaj kar sakte the unn shaktiyo ka prayog tum un pariyo ki raksha karne me kar rahe ho.Apna paltu bna rakha hai pariyo ne tumhe.

He folds his fist tightly looking at the Baal pari recalling Timnasa's words.His nerves gets tightens and his eyes becomes red in anger .He leaves from there breathing heavily .

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Chapter 67😜😜