Chapter 96

Ray keeps the utensils after eating and looks at the empty house .He take out his mother's achchal from his pocket and looks at it painfully .

"I wish aap mere pass hoti Mom.At least mai itna akela nhi hota"He said looking at the achchal emotionally.A tear escape from his eyes . Earlier he has at least one motive of his life ,at least someone whom he can call his own but now he is totally alone, Without any motive , without any relative , without any friend and without love .He thinks about Ananya and all those golden days when they are friends and she misunderstood him as Nakabposh .Nakabposh is the only one who keeps visiting him. Thinking about Nakabposh, he admits that he has made a special bond with him ,A bond like friends or it's better to say brothers .As his thoughts goes towards Brother he recalls Balveer's face and all those days when he was excited to pamper him.

"Kisne kaha tum akele ho Ray"Said a known voice from behind . Ray  looks behind in shock and find Bambaal is looking at him with smile.

"Mr.B"Said Ray looking at him angrily "Last time tumne mere dhokhe se mujhe kaid kiya but today I will not leave you"Saying this Ray moves toward Bambaal in anger but he got freezed due to some magic.

"Tumhe btana bhul gaya mai.Kuch nayi shaktiya mili hai mujhe."Said Bambaal with evil smirk while coming towards him."Tumhe mai apne saath le jane aaya hu.Tumhare pita ko wada jo kiya tha maine "
He laughs a loud looking at Ray. Ray tries to move greeting his teeth and looking at him furiously.

"Not that soon Bambaal."A voice come near the window .Ray and Bambaal looks toward the window where Nakabposh is sitting lazily and is cleaning his knife with handkerchief .

Ray-"Nakabposh"
Bambaal-"Oh to ab dushman dost ban chuke hai"

"Jab dost dushmano wale kaam kare to  dushman ko dosti nibhana parta hai"Said Nakabposh jumping off from the window.

"to dosti ki keemat chukani parti "Saying this Bambaal attacks on him from magic and Nakabposh easily dodge it.

Nakabposh-"Nishana bahut bura hai tumhara"

Bambaal-"to mere bahubal ka namuna dekho"

Bambaal goes towards him trying to hit him but Nakabposh hold his hand , twist it and punch him .He falls on the ground holding his stomach .Again he stands up and comes toward him.Fight between Nakabposh and Bambaal has started in which Nakabposh easily overpower Bambaal.

"Ray ko free karo"Said Nakabposh when he is capturing Bambaal's neck in his arm.

"Chhorta hu, chhorta hu"Said Bambaal choking  and extend his arm toward Ray making him free from his spell.

Nakabposh is looking at Ray ,Ray is coming towards but halted in the middle looking at Nakabposh who sudden  falls on the ground leaving Bambaal.Blood is oozing from his stomach. Ray is standing there looking at Nakabposh petrified.

"Nakabposh"shouted Ananya who just come there.She run towards Nakabposh and sits beside him."Nakabposh "cried Ananya shaking him"uthooo.Nakabposh wake up"She is continuously crying shaking him to wake up.
Ray is looking at her and Nakabposh still in shock.
"Ananya"He Said trying to touch her shoulder to  calm her but she shrugged his hand angrily.

"khush ho tum"Said Ananya looking at Nakabposh .She stands up slowly and looks at Ray"Khush ho wo karke jo tum chahte the"Shouted Ananya looking at Ray furiously"Tumne isse ...."She can't complete her word and looks at Nakabposh.

"No....No Ananya ...ye .. ye maine nhi kiya"Said Ray stammering "Jisne meri jaan bachai mai usse harm karne ke bare me soch nhi nhi sakta .Wo Mr.B...
He turns back but there is no one .He again looks at Ananya"Ananya believe me .. abhi Mr.B ... wo mujhe le jaa rahe the....Nakabposh mujhe bacha raha tha....and Mr B ....Mr B ne usse knife se ... believe me ..ye maine nhi Kiya"

"Believe.ye sabd tumhare hotho per achcha nhi lagta Ray"Said Ananya looking at him fiercely"tumhari wajah se aaj Nakabposh......tumhe bachane ke liye usne apni jaan.....sirf tumhare karan..."Shouted Ananya pushing him"Sirf tumhare karan nakabposh yaha aaisse...."

"No"Said Ray "I never wanted this.Mujhe pta tak nhi tha ki Bambaal Nakabposh ko maar dega.Mai....maine ... kuch nhi kiya...It was not in my hand Ananya"Shouted Ray as tear escape from his eyes.

"Bilkul waise jaise uss waqt kuch bhi Balveer ke hatho me nhi tha"Said a voice behind Ananya.

Ray looks at Ananya who moves right allowing him to look at the person .Nakabposh opens his eyes and stands up .

"Tum ..tum ...thik ho"Said Ray looking at him stunned .He comes toward him looking at him from up to down."but Mr.B ne to tumhe..."He said turning back to look at Ananya but stops as his eyes fall on Bambaal who come there with smile.

"Nakabposh ko Marna hai , Halwa samjha hai kya?"Said Bambaal with smile and soon transform into Vivan.

"Vivan"Said Ray stunned  looking at Vivan , then at Ananya and then at Nakabposh who are standing there with smirk.😎😎

"Ye sab prank tha"Said Ray still in shock.
"Prank nhi Ray ,It is one and only way"said Nakabposh looking at him.

Ray-"Kaisa way?"

Ananya-"tumhe truth ko realise karwane ka way."
Ray looks at Ananya and then at Nakabpose confused.

Nakabposh-"Sach ye hai Ray jaise kuch time pehle tumhare control me kuch bhi nhi tha similarly tumhare parents ke death ke waqt Balveer ke control me kuch nhi tha."He pause looking  at Ray's face.His eyes are wide open grasping the truth."At least tumhe ye to pta tha ki tumhare samne kya ho raha hai but Balveer puri tarah se anjaan tha.Usse to apne parents ke naam tak nhi pta the"Said Nakabposh trying not to reflect his pain in his Voice .Ananya was right if wants to end hatred for himself from Ray's heart then he has to free himself from his guilt.Guilt of a crime which he never committed.When Ray was worried after hurting Ananya unintentionally then This idea strikes in his mind .To make him stand at the same place where he is?

"jis insan ne tumhe dhokha diya tum ab bhi wahi soch rahe ho jo ussne tumhare dimag me dala ,ab bhi wahi dekh rahe ho jo usne tumhe dikhaya"Said Ananya looking at Ray.

"Ab tak itna to aapke samajh me aa gaya hoga ki dikhta hai wo humesha sach nhi hota"Said Vivan.

"Nafrat  slow poison ki tarah hoti hai Ray.Jo dhire dhire insaan ko barbaad kar deti hai.Khud ko Balveer ke shoe me rakh kar dekho and then decide ki kya wakai wo apne parents ke maut ka zimmedar hai"Said Nakabposh with slight smile "bye"
Saying this he along with Vivan and Ananya leaves from there .

Ray is standing alone lost in his thoughts.Nakabposh , Ananya and Vivan's word is still ringing in his ear.Some seconds before when Ananya alleged him for the murder of Nakabposh he feels like he died thousand times .He feels like it is better that he had died instead of Nakabposh as his life is meaningless which would became more difficult to live after knowing that you are the reason for the death of person who  saved your life.But he can't do anything.
Then what about Balveer?How will he feel when he will get to know about the reason of their parents death?It will be thousand times  more  painful than the pain from which he was suffering a second ago. What could he do ?He was just a unborn baby who was unaware from the life forget about death .

But his parents choose to save Balveer  instead of him? But isn't it obvious .He was always safe.For his mother, he was safe with his father and for his father ,he was safe with his so called friend,Bambaal.But on the other hand Balveer was in danger.How could a father and a mother choose happy life with his one son leaving his other son in danger?They did what they are supposed to do?But till now he was doing something which he was never supposed to do.He was hating his own little brother .Tear rolled down from his eyes recalling his behaviour toward Balveer , recalling those infinite times when he promised himself to kill Balveer,recalls those moments when he almost brought his own brother at the door of death,When he was trying to marry his own brother's wife .

Tears are continuously flowing down from his cheeks wiping all his sins and making his soul pure.

So how was the chapter?