Chapter 59

"Mai thik to lag rhi hu na mumma . thora jyada to nhi lag raha hai na"asked Ananya 200th time looking at herself in mirror.

"bahut payari lag rahi ho Ananya.Dev tumse apni nazre nhi hta payega"replied Devaki ji looking at her with smile .

"Mai uske liye thori na ready ho rhi hu."She said  trying  not to blush.
She heard doorbell and starts panicking .
"Calm down Ananya .He is just Dabbu.Dabbu ke sath Date per hi to jana hai.Not a big deal .Calm down"She keeps blabbering while taking deep breath.
After she expressed her feelings they have not talked despite of the phone call in which he asked about Date

Actually before going in Veer lok he asked Smita about having Dinner outside saying that she must be tired of making too much food for him .So only for her he will eat outside with Ananya and this is the worst excuse as Smita teased him saying that she is not bothered in making food for her son and  when he insisted she told that  Ananya doesn't eat much so he can dine outside with his father . Having no other option he had to agree cancelling his Date but soon Smita started laughing seeing his disappointed face and permitted  him to go for Date.

After all the happening of the day Smita asked  him that he is still going  or not as she knows that if now Dev and Ananya are fighting like enemies , two  seconds later they can be seen laughing together .
Dev is just searching for some excuse to talk with her so he call her and asked not asked but told directly about date.
Flashback starts

Ananya pick up his call calming her breath trying to act normal while same is with Dev .
Ananya-"Hello"
Dev-"aaa...hello .

There is silence for sometime .
Dev-"wo.. tumne kaha tha no wo...Date...to maine maa se subah puchh liya tha....to tum ready ho jana ."
He disconnect call without waiting for her reply while she is standing like what was that

Flashback end.

He is waiting at the door not knowing she is ready or not and first of all she is angry or not.He keeps himself checking to make sure  that he dress is not too much for Date .Khushi opens the door smiling .

"Ananya?"He asked entering in the house while looking here and there for Ananya.
"Didi partner aa gaye"called Vivan while picking up his notebook as today he has to study as  karuna is sitting in front of him taking stick in her hand.

She comes outside slowly  taking a deep breath but stops at her place looking at him .He is wearing black three piece suit which is selected by her when they are shopping before his first day of his college .

He looks at her as soon as she comes out .She is wearing black long red dress with some light makeup which she never applied till today .They both  looks away from each other not wanting to get lost in each other in front of everyone .

Dev-"Chale"
She nodded without speaking a word.Both of them walked together looking straight.
In BN compound.
Dev and Ananya are standing in the BN stealing glance of each other but no one is speaking a word.There is awkward silence between them.

"ye dono kuch baat kyu nhi kar rahe"said Devaki who is standing with Karuna behind the curtain of the window looking at Debanya.In their left house  Joshi family is standing behind the curtain of their room's  windows and then Mishra family, cheda family ,girpade ji along with padmini ji and whole BN is standing at the windows looking at Dev and Ananya.

"aa ....wo cab kab tak aa jayega"asked Ananya breaking the ice hesitately.

"Cab?"He asked her with frown .
"tumne cab book kiya hai na?"She asked looking at him with doubt.

Dev-"cab ...cab ki kya jarurat hai.Bahar autorickshaw to mil hi jayega na"

Ananya looks at him like are you serious while whole BN expression is like🤦

"Hum auto me date per jaayenge "She asked trying to control her anger.

Dev-"ha.Pehli baar thori na auto me jaa rahe hai.Humesha to auto se hi jaate hai.
Ananya"You know what tumhara na...

Ananya/Everyone (whisper)-"kuch bhi nhi ho sakta"

She takes her phone out and make a call while Dev is looking at her like maine kya kiya.

"Auto se jaane me kya problem hai.
paise bhi bachenge"He said when she disconnected her call.

"Dabbu"She said sweetly turning toward him .
Dev-"bolo Anu"
"tumhe paise bachane hai to hum ghar par hi dinner kar lete hai . Jyada paise bachenge"She said first two sentences sweetly and last one angrily while going to enter in their house.
"Nhi nhi nhi nhi "He said standing in front of her.
"chalte hai na.Cab se kyu private plane se chalte hai."He added trying to calm her but turn out to be sarcastic (aadat se majboor)

Ananya-"youuuu"
Dev-" meeee"

Ananya-"Jaise harkate hai na tumhari mere alawa koi milne wali nhi thi tumhe.pehle date per hi bhaag jati baaki "😡😡

"per mujhe tumhare alwa koi aur chahiye hi nhi"He said casually in low voice vanishing her anger in a minute .she looks away with slight shyness on her countenance.

Soon a long black car arrived there shocking Dev and rest residents of BN

Dev-"hum iss car  me jayenge?

Ananya-"Thora feel aana chahiye na "
Dev-"feel ke sath bill bhi aata hai.uska  kya.Maa ne Dinner per jane ki permission to de di.ghar bechne ki nhi degi"
Ananya-"o hello"
Dev-"hello"
Ananya-"Ghar ka budget mujhe bhi pta hai .ye car mere sath kaam karne wale ek music director ki hai .jisse maine kuch der ke liye liya hai . Get that.Ab chalo"
Saying this she reaches near door and holds its handle but Dev stops her.
Dev-"o hello"
She looks at him.
Dev-"abhi to kaha ki feel aana chahiye aur abhi express train ban gayi. Ek minute.
He opens the door signalling her to sit while she looks at him with smile and is going to sit but stops and looks around.

Ananya-"tumne ek chiz notice ki.bharat nagar aaise khali hai jaise curfew laga ho"

"ye Janta curfew hai madam"He said looking at her while signalling toward car' s mirror .She looks at the mirror and found cheda family looking at them through windows.

Dev-"hume privacy dene ki kosish hai"
Ananya-"aur ussi privacy ki band bajane ki sazish bhi"
Sighing both of them sit in the car and left from there.

"Date per jate waqt kaun ladta hai?"said Smita coming out of her house.
Devaki ji-"lagta hai hum log kabhi bhi apni brand daughter ya son ko nhi dekh payenge"

Karuna ji-"grand daughter "
Devaki ji-"ha wahi . Laga tha ki dono Atlantic honge"
Diwali ji"aapka matlab romantic"
Padmini ji-"hum bhi to yahi soch kar khade the ki jara dekhe dono  pyar se baate karte hue kaise lagte hai.per dekho"

They both look at each other disappointed and then towards the road on which Debanya leave.

So how was the chapter?
Precap to pta chal hi gya hoga.

Precap-"Devanya Date "