Chapter 51

"Happy Birthday Ballu/Mehar"Said Manav to Mehar and Dev who is just going to wish each other.
Dev/Mehar-"Thank you Manav.Happy birth day Mehar/Ballu"

Manav-"Pehle ki tarah iss baar bhi mai ne hi sabse pehle wish kiya"

"Are buddhu ,Ballu ko sabse pehle bhabhi ne hi wish kiya hoga"Said Mehar in teasing tone.

Dev-"Teri bhabhi ko yaad ho tab na .Wo to aaram se dinasour bech ke so rahi hai"

Mehar-"Ballu dinasour nhi ghode hota hai"
Dev-"Ha per jaise wo soti hai.Dinasour hi sahi hai"

"kyu subah subah Ananya ki burai kar rahe ho.Kal vrat tha uska sone do "Said Mahesh coming with Smita.Dev and Mehar touches their feet while they give them blessings.
"Aaj kitne saalo baad iss din ki Khushi puri hui hai.Mere dono bachho mere aankho ke samne hai"She said emotionally placing her hand on Dev and Mehar cheeks.
Mehar -"Ha ballu,tere bina janamdin manane ka man bhi nhi karta tha.teri kami bahut mehsoos hoti thi"

Mahesh-"per aaj nhi .Aaj pure dhum dham ke sath apne bachho ki Janamdin mayaenge.party hogi aur  pure Bharat Nagar ko party me bulayenge.."

"Party?"He asked first in displeasure but when his family looks at him then he put up a fake smile as he doesn't want to reveal that he has some other plan for tonight.But soon he smiles genuinely thinking that he is going to celebrate his birthday after so many years and all theses years how much he missed them they have no Idea.

"Iss bar koi kami nhi rahegi"said Mahesh with excitement.

Smita-"Siway Balveer ke.Pehle kaise har saal Balveer kuch waqt ke liye hi sahi per Mehar aur Ballu ke janamdin per aata tha"
Manav-"Ha maa ,per usne kaha to tha na ki wo kisi wajah se humse milne nhi aa payega".
Mehar-"Balveer  ne usse bulane se mana bhi kiya tha"

Smita-"Janti hu beta per kya karu?Bulata to wo bhi mujhe Maa hi tha na.To maa ko to bachcho ki yaad aayegi hi na"

She said being slight emotional remembering Balveer while rest other also gets lost in Balveer's memory except one who himself is Balveer.Their thought gets disturbed by Vivan who comes to wish his partner.
Vivan"Happy Birthday partner"
Dev-"Thank you chote"
"I am so sorry .Mai aaj thora late se jaagi"Said Ananya coming there hurriedly .
Dev-"Aaj  thora late?"

He said stressing the word Aaj and thora.While She takes a deep breath to stop herself from giving him reply.

"Mai last night hi twelve O'clock me wish karne wali thi but pta nhi kaise I fell asleep but it's not too late.Happy birthday......"She stops in the middle seeing Manav & Mehar who are standing behind Dev, signalling her not to wish him but instead to wish Mehar . Mahesh and Smita suppress their smile as they know that their son is again on target of his siblings While Dev  is looking at Ananya with smile waiting for her to continue but frown seeing her paused for some second.

"Mehar ..... Happy Birthday Mehar"Said Ananya wiping  smile from his face which she doesn't like but has to agree with his siblings .

"Thank you Bhabhi"Said Mehar smiling and after that his family starts some random talks with her while he is looking at her waiting for her to wish him and she opens her mouth looking at him but them turn around toward Mehar.
"Anu tum kuch bhul rahi ho"He said trying to make her remember that today is his birthday too.

Ananya-"Mai kya?O yes! gift but wo to mai Mehar ko  baad me bhi to de sakti hu.uska birthday start hi hua hai"
Dev-"Ha per Mera...."
Ananya-"Tum apni taraf se gift khud hi dena .Mai jo gift dungi wo just meri taraf se hoga"
Mehar-"Ha ballu aaisi bhi kya Kanjoosi hai . Tujhe mujhe alag se gift dena hoga"

Manav-"Mana ki tum dono do jism ek jaan ho per iska matlab ye nhi hai ki ti alag gift dega"

After that they again get busy in deciding about gifts making him frustrated.
"Mai ye keh raha tha ki tum bhool rahi ho ki......"He intrupted in the middle being fed up by their talks but again she spoke in middle.
"O yes mai bhul gayi"She said placing her hand on head.
Dev(murmur)-"Finally"
Ananya-"Mai bhul gayi maine to brush bhi nhi kiya hai"
Saying this she goes from their while he keeps looking at her with irritated expression.Soon sound of laughter erupt in the room . He looked at his family who are laughing holding their stomach.He turn toward door of his bedroom where Ananya is standing  totally flushed with their laughing .
Manav-" Shakal dekh apni ballu"

He closed his eyes and then looked at the his family blushing .😳

Mehar-"isse pehle ki ye bachho ki tarah rona suru kar de , bhabhi wish kar do"
Mehar-"chinta mat kar teri patni ko  yaad hai"
Ananya comes in front of him smiling.

Ananya-"Happy Birthday Dabbu"
Dev-"Thank you"

Smita-" Ananya aaj raat ko birthday party hai to tumhe agar apne kisi dost ko bulana hai to bula lena"

"party?"She asked looking at Dabbu who blinked with smile.
Flashback starts.

Ananya is removing her jwellery sitting in front of mirror while Dev is looking at her without blinking.
"You know dabbu aaise full family ke saath festival celebrate karna meri liye ek dream jaisa tha but  dreams sach bhi hote hai pta nhi tha.Abhi karwa chauth bita then kuch dino baad Diwali aa jayegi.This is first time jab mai sab ke sath celebrate karungi warna har baar to ..."She said excitingly

Dev-"ha per usse pehle, kal birthday hai Mehar ka ..
"Aur tumhara"she intrupted in middle excitingly and sits on the bed in front of him .
Ananya-"tumne kaha tha na ki tum apna birthday Mehar ke sath celebrate karte ho."
She asked full of excitement and before he can answer her ,she herself continue
Ananya-"That means iss baar Mai  tumhara birthday celebrate bhi kar sakti hu aur tumhe wish bhi kar sakti . Last time how much I wanted to wish you but....left it tum btao tumhe birthday per kya gift chahiye?"

Dev-"Ab gift bhi koi puchh kar deta hai."
Ananya-"but mai gift select karne me tumhari tarah perfect nhi hu na"

Dev-"Tum jo bhi dogi mujhe achha hi lagega"
Ananya-"Ok then.
Saying this she goes toward wardrobe to take her clothes .
Dev"Anu"
She looks at her waiting for him to speak further but it seems like he is hesitating to say.
Dev-"aaa....... kuch ... kuch  nhi"
She take her clothes and is going toward washroom to change her breath but her steps halted hearing him.
Dev(in one breath)-"Mere sath DATE per chalogi?"
She turn back and looks at him who is now standing with tightly closed eyes, tucking his hands in his pocket and pressing his lips waiting for her reply.

"kab chalna hai?"She asked controlling her smile which automatically comes on his cute expression.
He opens his eyes with surprise .
"Kal dinner ke waqt"He said trying to control his excitement.

Ananya-"Ok "
Saying this she turn around and enter in the washroom smiling leaving him with smile.

Flashback end

Ananya"Nhi maa,mera to dabbu ke alawa aur koi bhi friend nhi hai"

From yesterday something has changed between them .Now when she knows about his real feeling ,he doesn't want to bottle up it in his heart.He want to tell her about the intensity of his love but as his mother said he is very bad in words when it comes to express his own feelings .So he would want to shower his love through his actions .Now he decided not to hide his feelings for her .So he asked to go for Date which is one of his desire  from the time she fixed  his date with pichku and  which he doesn't admit to himself too.But as  he loves to spend time with her in same way he loves to be with his family too.So,he is happy now too and she knows this

So how was the chapter?

Chalo precap de hi dete hai.Aaj kal Dil fluctuate kar raha hai.Kabhi bada to kabhi chhota❤️♥️❤️♥️💓💗

Precap-"Birthday Party 🥳🥳🥳🥳