chapter 2

After taking the dishes to the kitchen, he told Creed to put them in the sink which Creed did and Sean could sense that the guy wanted to say something but it didn't come out.

Sean thanked him for helping out as he pulled out a 1968 bottle of red wine and took it to the living room where Luna was seated with Annabel and to Sean's surprise, Jayden wasn't there. The man always spends the night at Sean's house but today Sean noticed how Jayden was quiet the whole dinner, not commenting on things like usual or because of the guests that's why Jayden didn't say much.

Jayden hates Sean as much Sean hates the man for certain reasons. Sean didn't dwell too much on that because it's good that the man had left.

He left Anna to attend to her guests going to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen which was a mess,more so he didn't want to hear what they are talking about. Sean knows it might be business and that doesn't concern him. And seeing that they are Bree Olsen's children Anna was talking too Sean doesn't want to sabotage this for Anna.

Bree Olsen was famous director and Annabel had been dreading to get an opportunity to be in one of Bree's films, she had been the best director for fifteen years now and being in her film meant so much to any actor or actress out there. Therefore, Annabel is doing everything in her power to at least get a part in Bree's new series coming up.

Sean knows why Anna had brought the siblings at the mansion. What,He was wondering was how she got in contact with them in the first place but Anna is Anna she can get whatever she wants, she moves any obstacle and get it no matter what so he understands how much this means to her as an actress and Sean will get out of her air.

Another reason why he couldn't stay there he didn't want to be caught staring at Creed. The man was making him feel hot and bothered, whenever Sean looks at him he feels shivers all over his body which he knows so very well that he couldn't feel that for the guy but he couldn't help it, when his desires are kicking in.

He shook off his thoughts Washing the dishes slowly, he can hear them laughing and talking and glasses clinking together. He knew they were enjoying their night to the fullest, he was too enjoying because listening to pink and not seeing Anna was the best to Sean. Sean was startled when he turned around seeing Creed standing behind him looking at him with a look Sean couldn't decipher.

"Oh sir Creed can I help you with something!" Sean asked with a big gulp in his throat, he doesn't know why the guy was looking at him like that. The look Creed was giving him was making Sean squirm and make his legs buckle.

"Water would be fine!" Creed finally said after a minute of looking at Sean up and down as if trying to figure out something. Sean nodded slowly wiping his hand on the paper towel going to the fridge opening it he pulled out a bottle of cold water.

Doing all this he can feel Creed's eyes following his every step and he liked the attention, who wouldn't when a hot guy like Creed is looking at you. Sean handed him the bottle of water bitting his lips as he walked back standing next to the sink balling his hands in a little fist inorder to make them not to tremble.

"Do you need any help!" Sean turned around looking at Creed with confused eyes frowning a little not understanding what Creed meant by that. "I mean with the dishes"Creed made himself clear when he saw the confusion in his eyes

"Oh no no I am ok!" The blonde replied with a big smile, no guest of Anna's had offered him help like Creed had been doing all night. He can see that Creed was different from the people Anna brings home.

"You look tired let me help!" Creed insisted pulling off his jacket placing it on the counter, folding the sleeves of the shirt, and now Sean can make out the lines of his abs, the shirt was too tight on him he thought it may get ripped in two. "where can I start" Creed smiled startling Sean who was looking at his chest all this time. The blonde was quick to look down, embarrassed at what he was doing, cursing himself for checking out the man shamelessly like that.