Chapter 54

"You didn't do a fucken thing Samual, you're useless" Anna was fuming, the first day went so bad. She didn't plan it to go like that, she had to win every argument, they had everything under their sleeves but it went so bad.

"You didn't tell me about that Anna" Samual was also surprised about the recording.

"I didn't know it existed Sam and you, you were supposed to make sure that that video we made was good with no traces. I looked like a fool in front of the people" the fact that Nathan had managed to prove that the video of Sean hitting Anna was fake was beyond her. It made Anna look bad even though she put all the blame on her lawyer.

"I thought the guy did a great job" Sam sat down.

"That's the problem with you, you just think. You have to fucken be sure" she shouted at him.

"Stop putting the blame on me, you should have made sure that all those guys didn't say a thing but no" Anna was pacing around. This was going so bad for her, the very first day and it's bullshit. She had seen the looks of the people, he wanted the support from the people, to make Sean uncomfortable but it didn't work out like she thought it would.

"I wish I used Nathan then a useless piece of shit like you" She spat out at her lawyer "you just sat there and looked like a Bambi not doing a fucken thing"

"I'm trying to do everything in my power and if you didn't mess up. You would have won the abuse case. It always favors the woman but no, you messed up yourself" Sam was getting impatient. "Let's calm down and prepare for tomorrow at least we still have that" Samual said pulling her on the couch.

"This is not how I planned it to go, Sam, I didn't plan on coming back with two police officers guarding my house like am a criminal" Anna was stressed, the judge didn't hesitate to put two police officers on her to make sure to not live the city or something.

"It will be over if we prove that you didn't have a hand in beating Creed to death, we have to win that one at least" Sam said soothingly "so tell me, do you think there is anyone who knows about it"

"Only Zackary and I killed him. There is no other evidence I think" She replied not so sure.

"You think, Anna I need you to be sure, this is our last chance, attorney Thompson is good at digging stuff, think of anything that will not make you come out guilty," Sam asked

"I erased all the contacts with the man, I can deny it" Anna was looking for something that can abduct her about the accusation but there was nothing she can think about, she was sure about this, the other people who know about that are Stone and Jayden and she doesn't think that they can betray her.

So she thought...

Thinking of jayden the man came stumbling into her house with a worried expression on his face. Annabel stood up, looking at the man up and down, by the looks of it he was drunk. They have not seen each other for weeks now since the day they differed.

"Anna" the man slurred walking further into the room.

"Jayden I don't have time for this, I'm busy" Anna glared at him.

"I know you're busy," Jayden chuckled standing in front of her looking her deep into her eyes. Jayden leaned in pressing his mouth on hers, kissing her softly not minding that Sam was there. Anna was quick to pull away slapping him across the cheek.

"Don't ever kiss me again you bastard" she hissed at him.

"I love you, Anna," Jayden said not minding the slap at all "I have loved you since the day I saw you" he added with tears in his eyes. "Why don't you forget about your husband and be with me. You're making a fool out of yourself, you're ruining your life for someone who doesn't care about you. Yet I'm here dying to hold you every night, willing to give you everything that you ever desired in this life. I will treat you like a princess, let all this go please" The emotions were too much in the man's eyes.