chapter 11

They reached in the kitchen, Sean asked Creed what he wants to eat. Creed wanted to eat some pasta, salads and mashed potatoes which Sean gladly made with a smile on his face. Before Sean could start, he first asked how Creed wanted his coffee, which he replied, again the blonde was happy to make it for him. He handed him his steaming cup of coffee and then started making lunch with a smile. Creed sat on the high stool on the counter watching Sean Cooking and the way he was doing things with a smile and love, Creed knew the man liked what he was doing.

Creed wanted that picture to last longer so he excused himself as he jogged upstairs where he left his pants getting his pencil he always moves around with. The bad thing he didn't have any paper but he will get something. He jogged back downstairs again seating on the high stool as he flickered around the kitchen looking for something he can use to draw. That's when he saw the paper towels, a smile pulled on his lips as he went pulling some.

"Oh I have some napkins here" Sean said pulling out the napkins.

"No no it's ok, this will do" Creed declined making Sean look at him confused.

"That's for hands Creed" Sean muttered going back to stir something in the pan. Creed didn't say anything as he started observing Sean intently, sketching. Creed's focus was on the blonde not moving his eyes away from him. Sean was such a very beautiful man and for sure the man needed to be on the paper. He draw the upper part of him, Sean was standing facing the stove showing the left side of his face and his back and wow he looked like a model, a small smile on the corner of his moist lips which he wanted to kiss again and again and he will be sure to never get tired of them.

"Wow" Creed got out of his trance when Sean said behind him "that's beautiful, it looks a lot like me" Sean was really impressed as he glanced at himself. He picked up the paper towel looking through it, no wonder it was just a sketch but it looked perfect. "Did you ever think about making money out of this. dude, drawing my face and the lines are perfect this is so good, the way your worked the pencil oh god it's beautiful Creed" Sean's mouth was hanging open as he looked at himself on the paper.

"Sean I'm a professional painter" his eyes widened.

"What?" Sean asked

"And I make money out of it" Creed said proudly. He loves his work,then realization crossed Sean's eyes.

"Your father Greg Olsen is a famous Painter so you took after him, that's why" Sean said no wonder he was so good. Greg was a professional painter and of course his son had to take over him. Sometimes Sean forgets that Creed us the son of the famous people.

"I guess" Creed shrugged

"Why are you not famous like him, this is so good. No wonder you sketched me in just minutes" Sean said still amazed by the sketch.

"I don't want to be in public eye that's why I let my father sell my portraits" Creed shrugged.

"You mean to tell me that the portraits, the paints your father sells is not his work" Sean furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. all the paints the man sells are not his, that's new.

"At first he sold mine and his but two years ago he got a spinal cord disorder, he can't stand too much or sit so...." Creed said with sadness.

"Oh I'm sorry" Sean said his voice constricting. "Why don't you sell your own work then" he wanted to change the subject, he didn't want to recall the condition his mother was in.

"Like I said, I don't like public eye, I want to leave a normal peaceful life where no one can follow me around like insects" Creed sighed "that's why I let father sell them for me, he is already used to it so...." Creed added smiling.