Chapter 38

A relaxing vacation was all Sean needed.

Creed was right, this is what the blonde needed to take all the stress out of his system. He might act tough but deep inside he knows Anna isn't done with him, he knew he has just triggered the monster and she will come at him any moment from now but being here with Creed, watching the blue sparkling water dancing in his eyes was the best anyone could ever wish for.

Sean can't believe he forget about what happened two days ago with Anna, hell had forgotten all his problems and focused on the man who was doing everything in his power to make him smile. He had never believed in fate but this was fate, maybe he was waiting for Creed all along to come and change everything. To encourage him coz nowadays he feels like he is on top of the world. He couldn't believe that he was out of Anna's house.

Finally...

Sean brushed all the bitter feelings out of his head that had started to invade his mind, the whole yesterday he had nothing to think about but being here free watching the water, watching different types of people moving around, playing in the pool with the ball or with each other was surreal and having his man here was on the other level.

yesterday they had a massage, it was the best thing Sean had experienced, it's not that he had never gone for one,no, Anna used to bring masseuses at home but it wasn't as exciting as this one. Or is it because he was with the man he loves. It might be that. Even though they couldn't massage his whole body because he couldn't sleep on his stomach but all in all it was fantastic.

Going to a five-star hotel and eating things he had never dreamed about eating was beyond him. Call Sean Crazy but he doesn't want to go back home, he wishes to stay here and watch the sunset rise and fall with the man he loves.

He can't believe it took only this relaxing vacation as Creed calls it to make him forget about all the years he had to spend miserably.

"Whatcha thinking" Creed looked over him, his body glistening with drops of water which made Sean lick his lips wanting to pass his tongue over it. His sexy hard smooth body flexing ever so slightly making him swallow a lump, how was he this lucky to be calling that his. Sean was so proud he get the man, Creed was one hot of a man and he was his.

They were currently sprawled on the folded chairs gazing at the blue sparkling water relaxing. It looked inviting but Sean doesn't know how to swim though Creed was teaching him earlier before he got tired and quit and not wearing a swimming wear was also making him lose his mind.

Creed was showing off his six-pack for everyone to see while Sean was stuck in a big shirt just because he didn't want people to see his growing belly.

"Nothing," Sean replied looking at his man who was also looking at him. "I'm so jealous of you" Sean took a look over Creed's chest, beads of water still clinging on his body and it looked delicious. His pink nipples standing straight as if begging to be sucked on.

"Why are you jealous" the painter smirked knowing the reason why his boyfriend was jealous.

Jerk.

"You get to swim like that, showing off your body while I'm stuck in this big shirt" Sean pointed at himself with a heavy breath.

"At least you're checking me out" Creed smirked making Sean narrow eyes at him.

"Cocky bastard" Sean muttered under his breath looking back at the people enjoying the cool weather.

"I will bring you back here after giving birth and you will be able to be as naked as you want"

"Oh,really" Creed nodded "even if I want to be totally naked like the day I was born" Sean smirked looking at the possessive look which took over his lover's face.