chapter 10

Annabel paced around back and fourth in the big room her phone tightly clutched in her fists. She had been calling Sean for over four hours now but the disgusting bitch wasn't picking up and this was making her uneasy and worried. She doesn't want to spend more than one hour without hearing from her husband, that was forbidden. Annabel was asking herself what Sean was probably doing for him to not answer his fuckin phone.

She was so angry and pissed, she was getting impatient by all the passing seconds. This was bad so bad and it made her malicious. she threw the phone on the wall shuttering the electronic into pieces. Sean makes her lose her fuckin mind and she hates it so much "can you please calm down!" Jayden who was seated on the bed shirtless said looking at her red pissed face. "I'm sure he is fine and probably still sleeping. Mr Stone said that he hadn't gotten out of the house since we left so calm down" the guy added.

"Since last night he isn't picking up, it's approaching noon" Annabel put her finger on her lips in thoughts, her breaths coming out a bit harsh. She normally doesn't want to act like this but not hearing Sean's beautiful voice messes with her mind. Sean might not know it but he's her weakness and not hearing from him makes her lose her shit which she didn't want to lose now. "what the hell is he doing" she almost shouted in anger, her breathing growing heavy by any passing minute. The love she feels is too much.

"Babe can you calm down!" Jayden cooed standing up slinging his arms around Annabel's waist putting his head on her shoulder inhaling her scent. Anna pushed him off, she wasn't in the mood all her mind was on her husband but Jayden didn't let go "Don't think about him now, I'm here you know" Jayden kissed Annabel's neck lovingly "we could enjoy, I will make you feel good, you know I can" Jayden added trailing kisses all over her neck.

"That's where you're wrong!" Anna whispered tilting her neck slightly to look at him "I can't settle down without hearing from my husband, you know that. He is my rock" she pulled away from Jayden pushing him away this time succeeding walking towards the closet pulling out her suitcase.

"Annabel what are you doing" Jayden asked.

"Are you that stupid jay, I'm obviously packing you should do the same, pack up your shit we are going home, I need my husband" Anna stuffed her clothes in the suitcase not bothering to fold them. She doesn't care

"Your fuckin kidding me right now, right?" Jayden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Do I look like am kidding to you" Annabel snarled at him?

"You know we have a meeting with the director in just three hours, right!" Jayden put his hands over his chest asking.

"I'm not stupid jay, I know but my husband isn't picking up and you know how that makes me" Anna said "I'm leaving. I want to see my husband right now" Annabel zipped up her suitcase saying. That's why Jayden hates Sean, he makes Anna crazy and Jayden hates it so fuckin much. Jayden wishes a day could come and murder Sean for making this beautiful wonderful woman act crazy over him. For fucks sake he was here, he can give Annabel the world but too bad she's crazy in love with that useless bastard.

"Does your husband worth of losing this part in this movie Anna, think baby think" Jayden was getting impatient "you have been turning down movie per movie because you want to be with your husband who is totally a piece of shit Anna" Jayden wants to put some sense in Anna's head. The woman was acting so stupid right now.

"My husband is worth everything Jayden, I thought you knew that by now" Anna said glaring at Jayden not liking his words at all "I love that man with all my being, so shut it and pack your shit or else I will leave you here" she hissed

"If you love him why do you cheat on him and lock him up, not that I care you lock him up but he is a pathetic loser but why" Jayden asked clutching his jaw tightly in anger, he doesn't understand anything about Anna. She acts so happily in her marriage but the minute they get out of the house she is all over him.