chapter 5

"How many minutes sir Lopez!" Mr. Stone, Sean's driver slush bodyguard asked Sean who was getting out of the car. Sean rolled his eyes at him grumbling curses under his breathe.

"As usual" he replied with a heavy sigh looking at Mr stone with angry eyes. Sean felt like punching the guy square in his stupid face but he understands the man. He was just doing his job. But was it necessary for Annabel to put a bodyguard on him and give him strict rules? Sean thinks that's a waste of money because first Sean doesn't go out often, the only days he is supposed to go out or get out of the boring house was when he is going to visit his mother and that's when Anna tells him too. The other day is when he goes to grocery store or when Sean gets sick and it needs him to go the hospital.

Like today Sean had to grocery shop because the fridge is empty and Anna delayed giving him money to go shop sooner.

Those are the only day's Sean was allowed to go out so that means in a month, he gets out only two days. Sean might spent weeks without getting out, so he thinks it's un necessary for him to have a bodyguard to follow him when his life is this boring. But when Anna gets her mind on something no one can change it.

"Ok I will be in the parking lot" Sean nodded getting out of the car but before he can make any move, Mr stone's hand on his elbow stopped him "don't do anything stupid" the buffy man warned, Sean wanted to roll his eyes so badly. What will he do inside a supermarket. He thought nodding slowly pulling his hand out of the man's grip walking towards the double door of the supermarket which slide to the sides letting him in. He picked up a cart as he started to shop.

Three weeks had passed and his brother Asher hadn't gotten anything about Creed, the man was secretive. Creed doesn't attend his family's dinner if they are going in public, or events. Only Luna attends which was giving Asher trouble to contact the man. But Sean had calmed down a little because if Anna hadn't killed him yet Sean knows Creed hadn't said anything which he appreciates. But all in all, he needs to apologize for what he did.

Sean hadn't stopped thinking about the man, the way he smelled, his eyes, his hair, his defined body which kills him whenever he thinks about the way he pulled off his jacket like he was teasing him. Sean finds himself thinking about him more and more and sometimes he finds himself pulling out Creed's jacket smelling it again. It still smelt like him but it was now mixed with detergent but to Sean it still smells better than anything he had ever smelt.

Sean got out of his thoughts when his phone vibrated in his pants. He closed his eyes praying to God not to be Anna, he wasn't in the mood for the bitch. What does she want now, Sean had called her before he left the house telling her about his whereabouts, now why is she calling. He stopped moving pulling out his phone and when he glanced to see who was it, A smile pulled on his lips answering the call instantly.

"Hello little sister" Sean said happily putting the phone on speaker. He doesn't want to waste time, so he decided to shop while talking to his sister, Mr stone might lose it if he takes longer than the actual time. Sean was happy to hear from his sister, who lives far away from them. She lives in Manhattan and they take longer to see each other.

"Hey you, how are you!" Rhode said happily hearing her brother's voice

"I'm ok how are you and how is college" Sean asked.

"I'm fine and college is the same as always" Rhode replied with a heavy sigh "I heard that Asher was suspended" she chuckled asking.

"It's not funny girl, that boy is trouble I tell you Rhode" Sean laughed too pushing the curt to different corridors of the supermarket.

"I know big brother" she chuckled. "What am I wearing, red, green, or yellow" she suddenly asked.

"Yellow" Sean replied with a chuckle. Those are there safe words they came up with. Red it means we can't talk, green i have few minutes and yellow means safe.