Chapter 31

hey guys.

I can't believe I reached 1k followers. I'm still in shock. When I saw it I couldn't believe it, thank you, my lovely followers. I'm grateful.

Here is another chapter of painted love. I hope you enjoy...
*****

She turned the house upside down and her love is nowhere to be seen. She was fuming fire and if you pass by her you can get burned. It was now six-forty five in the morning and her husband is still missing. She had black circles underneath her eyes due to not sleeping all night, she can't sleep when her love is missing. She was pacing around the room with divorce papers in her hands which she found on the bed last night, the more she looks at them, the more she feels her stomach twisting in anger and fear.

For the first time in her years of living, she feels like she doesn't have control over this.

She can't believe Sean had done this, she underestimated him, but the question was, how did he do it? She was still pacing around their room when the door opened revealing Mr. Stone who stick his head inside, with black circles around his eyes and he looked tired. "Where is he," she asked in gritted teeth.

"We couldn't find him madam but my men are still looking for him around" Stone replied with a heavy breath biting his lips.

"Have you checked all the places I told you?" she asked in an angry tone.

"Yes madam" she swallowed hard biting the inside of her mouth.

"Get the car ready, we're going out" the man nodded closing the door behind him rushing to do what she had told him. The last thing he needs was to defy her in this situation, he doesn't want what happened last night to happen to him again. Annabel picked up her handbag and slug her sunglasses on strutting outside walking elegantly down the stairs in her high heel. She found the car ready for her as she slides into the back seat, Stone driving off.

Too much was on her mind, like, where did Sean pass, was she that drunk she didn't see him pass by them last night but that couldn't have happened, Stone was outside he would have seen him and how the hell did he get out of the bedroom, she remembers clearly that she locked the door with Sean inside so where the hell did he pass. They have looked for holes all around the mansion and there was non. They looked everywhere and to Annabel's surprise was when she looked into the closet, it was empty with only her clothes and Sean's old clothes meaning he didn't need them, she was wondering how did Sean move his things without his bodyguard's knowledge. That was still a mystery to her.

At first, she thought Stone was in this but the man looked surprised by this too and he would have talked at the way she beat him. Reaching the place, Annabel got out with the help of Stone whose body was littered with bruises due to Anna's torture last night.

This was all his fault in the first place.

Annabel knocked on the glass door stepping back slowly waiting for it to open, she is stressed but she still looked elegant as ever. It didn't take long for it to be opened "madam" the woman in a nurse uniform said bowing down in respect and opening the door wide for her to get in. She stepped in looking around the house without words. She was a patient and calm woman but she was losing her mind over this. She needs to find that husband of hers and very soon before she loses it.

"How's the treatment going," Annabel asked calmly.

"It's going as planned madam" the nurse replied in a hushed voice, Annabel nodded in appreciation.

"Good, I need to talk to Cathy, is she awake," She asked again. The nurse nodded stumbling away hastily not wanting to tell her what to do. Anna made herself comfortable sitting elegantly on the couch crossing her leg over the other not removing the glasses at all.