Chapter 26

He was nervous.

His palms were sweating profusely, his body was shaking, his lips trembling and his heart was skyrocketing in his chest. All his body was clammy. This was the day, Sean had made his decision but he was scared. He looked at his side where Creed was holding his hand giving him a sad smile and he felt more guilty. He felt like he was committing a crime just by looking in those golden sad eyes of his lover but he has to do this, this was the best before Anna comes back.

Sean can't believe that she was worried because he heard Jayden call her babe, Sean didn't remember but when Creed explained to you him he finally caught up with it. They are talking like usual.

Sean averted his eyes from Creed as he looked at his sister who was also giving him those pity stares and he hated them. He knows they didn't want him to do this, they don't like his idea but Sean had to do it. He wasn't ready to have a kid, they all know it, Rhode has been on his ass for a whole week trying to make him change his mind but he was looking forward to it. He can't bring a child into this cruel world when his is already messed up.

But why does it hurt so much? His heart was aching in his chest just by the thought of seeing what was supposed to be his baby out. Yes, he had been thinking about it for the whole week, and no matter how much he thinks about it, the more he thinks this is the best.

He knows this is the best and he won't regret anything but again it hurt him. This was going to be his child, his fresh blood but he can't do it. He really can't.

Creed had been a sweetheart, he never asked or pressured him into doing anything he didn't want and when the doctor said it will be fine to remove it today, the guy came and sneaked him out of the house with his siblings who had also been more than supportive.

"Everything will be ok" Creed whispered placing a loving kiss on his temple in assurance. "I trust doctor Kurtis, he will take care of you baby" this made Sean calm down a little. Creed had called him baby many times but it never gets old. He still gets shivers whenever the man calls him that. He leaned back in the man's chest inhaling his delicious scent which calmed his nerves.

"I'm scared" he whispered back, Asher was in the corner of the room watching them, and the way his brother seemed to be happy with Creed made him smile. He wishes he could have kept the baby. He was young he didn't know these things but he can see love from a mile away, this would have worked out, he knows Creed isn't like Anna.

"Remember I'm here," Creed whispered with a genuine smile on his face pulling Sean away from his chest to place a loving kiss on his soft lips.  "your siblings are here, we're all here, the people who truly love you and please be strong for us" Sean looked at Rhode and Asher, and his heart filled with overwhelmingly love. He can't believe they are not attending school just because of him. "I love you" Creed squeezed his hand in assurance. Sean didn't want to look at the man more. He makes him feel guilty.

He peered around looking for something which can make him forget just for a little while until the bottle of water is finished so that the real thing can begin. "Rhode tell me about your boyfriend" it had been on his head for the whole week he hadn't asked his sister about this guy she was seeing and seeing the smile his sister had while looking on her phone, Sean thought it would be a great idea to destruct him.

"Oh Marlee," Rhode said putting her phone away. Creed didn't say anything, he knew Sean needed some destruction and he was willing to let him be "well, what do you want to know" she asked

"His family, are they serial killers, does he have siblings, does he have future plans, does he take weed, is he descent, is he serious about you coz I will kick his ass if he is just playing with you" Creed and Asher snickered at the last part. "What?"