Chapter 56

"Going somewhere" Sean's eyes lit up seeing Creed cascading down the stairs all dressed up in black sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a jacket.

"Yeah," the painter replied walking towards Sean who was laying down on the sofa pecking his forehead.

"Eww, you too," Sean said chewing at the bottom of his lips making Creed look at him confused "you're too leaving me with these old fellas like Rhode and Asher did" Sean pointed at Bree, Cathy, Greg, Nathan, and Nolan who were seated in the other sofas deep in a conversation.

"Were not that old" Nathan protested instantly.

"With the 1976 stories, I'm hearing, trust me you're all old" Sean chuckled seeming to have gotten all the elder's attention in the room.

"Hey, You love our old stories," Greg opposed

"He was even laughing at them" Cathy added with a wide grin

"To not wound your soft hearts" Sean laughed gazing at the frowning faces in front of him though no one was truly frowning, seeing the blonde smile like this was enough for all of them. "If I could I would have left like Asher and Rhode but as you can see my legs are killing me" he added looking at his swollen feet?

"Ok, let me leave you with your old fellas," Creed chuckled.

"Not you too son," Bree said shaking her head.

"At what time are you coming back," Sean asked looking up at Creed.

"In about two, three hours. You need something" Creed asked

"Yeah, Indian will be great" Creed nodded pecking his mouth "be safe, love you" he muttered before he could pull away.

"Love you too" he muttered pecking his mouth over and over again "call me if anything happens ok" he then walked away.

"Wow young love is the best," Greg said.

"Yeah, I remember when I was pregnant with him, his father used to do the same thing when leaving. He made me swear a thousand times to call him even if I felt a slight pain anywhere" Cathy smiled at the memory-making her crafted shoes with a smile on her face.

"Greg was exactly like that" Bree chuckled helping her with the shoes she was making. She had taught her and she was catching up "he would even bring me to his studio just to make sure I was in his sight every damn time" they continued their conversation.

"Men" they both said in unison laughing at each other. "They are much sometimes and it's exhausting" Cathy lifted her eyes looking at her friend.

"But you like them right" Greg asked with hopeful eyes.

"We just tolerate them," Bree and Cathy burst out laughing at the expression Greg made. Sean who was watching and listening to their conversation smiled, he couldn't contain the swellness he felt deep inside his heart just by seeing his mother smile like that. She seems happy, contented and free. He doesn't even remember the last day he ever saw her smile like this, she was making her crafted shoes with so much love in her eyes, Sean now only hoped one thing, for her to get on her two legs again.

"Guys" Sean called to get their attention stopping the bickering that was going on "what if we live all together like this" Sean said out of the blue.

"We have things to do in Manhattan Sean," Nolan said

"I know Nolan and I wasn't talking to you I am taking to Greg and Bree" he adjusted himself. "You haven't gotten a house right" Greg nodded "what if we buy like a big mansion and we all live there, like a big family, that way you can see your grandchildren anytime you want" Sean suggested.