Chapter 35

Creed was at his studio, his mood was sore after talking to Anna. He hadn't stopped thinking about what she had said, was her threats real, or was she just bluffing? Though, due to what Sean had told him, he knows those are not just threats. Anna might hurt them but Creed wants to be ready for whatever she was planning. He was willing to protect Sean with his own life if of course, Sean allowed him to.

Creed sighed looking at the model he was drawing and looking at the portrait. The man had a nice sculpted body, his pecs and abs on point, he looked sexy and hot but not like Sean his love "I think that's enough for today" he said looking at the man who nodded dropping a towel over his naked body moving to the next room.

"The man is gorgeous" Cher whispered to him.

"Yeah" Creed replied looking at the drawing trying to figure out what was missing.

"I think red strips and black will be perfect for his body," Cher said lowly.

"I will see, though I was thinking to use blue and black, I think it will bring out his abs and pecs" Creed muttered. damn the lines were perfect.

"Picturing it now, I think that will d...." Cher was cut off by the ringing of Creed's phone. Pulling it out it was his dad, the man never calls him at this hour when he knows he might be busy, so what happened.

"Excuse me let me get this," he said pressing the green button when Cher nodded walking towards where Colt and Hunter were in a heated conversation.

"Hello dad, is everything alright" it was the first thing Creed said.

"Yes everything is fine my boy, I just wanted to tell you that I overheard Luna talking to Annabel, she was happy and she ran out. I wanted to warn you. Luna is my daughter and l love her to death but she's much sometimes. I know Annabel is going to use her to find Sean. You know her she talks too much and she's desperate for that friend" Greg rumbled on not taking a breather. Since they know that Annabel manipulates people to get what she wants, they know she will use her.

"She had been in her bedroom all these days saying that Anna isn't picking up but out of the blue she calls her. That is suspicious"

"It's ok dad, let her be. I didn't take Sean to my apartment. I took him to my secret house. And I know she doesn't know where it is so be rest assured dad and thank you so much I appreciate this so"  Creed knew Anna will use his sister to get to him, so he didn't take Sean to his old apartment which Luna knows instead he took him somewhere else only him knows, even his friends don't know there.

"Ok that's good then," Greg said exhaling deeply "so when am I meeting him. You know your mother will be so happy that she's going to be a grandmother" Greg asked hopefully.

"Um let me go back home and talk to Sean about it, I will be informing you," Creed said "but please don't bring Luna until she realizes the truth coz no matter how much, she will not listen to us. She will just listen to her" Creed reasoned.

"Don't worry my boy, she will be wailing Afterall" Greg replied "do tell me and I tell your mother, I'm tired of keeping this a secret" Creed chuckled

"Will do-dad, I will text you later, take care and I love you bye," they said goodbyes as he hung up with a smile on his lips. Creed pocketed his phone going back to his painting "bye Dimitri" he said to the model he had been drawing.

"So when are we meeting the famous pregnant Sean," Hunter said in a mocking voice his hands folded over his chest looking at Creed. He hadn't gotten over the fact that Creed stole someone's husband, but if he's not willing to accept the truth, Creed will not care as long as he has Sean.

"You will meet him but not now" Creed said going back to his paint not giving him any mind.

"Why not now" Hunter asked.