Chapter 41

"You're under arrest for stalking, breaking, and entry of a private property"

Colt, Hunter, Sean, and Creed himself stared at the three officers with confused eyes not getting what was going on. The officer pulled out the cuffs forcing Creed to turn around with so much aggressiveness like a criminal not giving him any time to adjust to what the hell was happening right now. They were stunned, shock littered their faces, each with wide eyes.

Sean was the first to get out of his shock when he heard the clicks of the cuffs locking tightly on Creed's wrists who was still in a daze.

"Under arrest," he says in a squeaky voice which he, himself didn't understand his own voice.

"You have a right to remain silent-" Sean cut the officer off by pulling Creed out of his grasp standing in front of him, Sean didn't even know that he had that power in him at how tired he was.

"You're not taking him anywhere," he drawls his heart beating wildly in fear, he had a bad feeling about this.

"Why are you suing him again" Colt stepped forward asking as if he didn't hear the officer say. The officer pulled out a white piece of paper handing it to him with a calm expression yet disgust was filled on his face pinching the bridge of his nose as he looked Sean up and down as if he is trying to notice something which of course he didn't according to the way he averted his narrowed eyes scoffing a little.

Colt read through the paper his eyebrows furrowed with every line he reads as he looked at Creed with pity.

"What does it say," Sean asked impatiently snatching the paper away from Colt was still looking at Creed with nothing but dude you're fucked.

"Annabel Lopez right?" he wasn't meant to sound it like a question but it did. Creed chuckled lowly when Colt nodded slowly to confirm his suspension.

"That bitch" Sean clutched the paper in his hand face red in anger. He wanted to burst into flames at the way he was letting out huffs as if trying to control himself. His body started to shake but he swallowed hard. "You're not taking him anywhere, he didn't break-" Creed cut him off.

"Sean calm down" Creed whispered so calmly as if he wasn't being cuffed right now as he looked at his love.

"NO Creed that bitch is suing you for something you didn't do" Sean grits his teeth in anger trying so hard to not burst, "you're not taking him anywhere, he did nothing at all" he said again, this time calmly.

"Sir move away, we have a wallet for his arrest," the officer said nodding to his two comrades behind him who stalked towards Creed but Sean stopped them from even touching him.

"Don't dare touch him basterds" He snarled hungrily. "No one is touching him, he didn't do anything. I was the one who let him in, that bitch is trying to get back at us because I left her" Sean said his body shaking in fear his breathing was coming out shallow with a passing minute, and he knew he needed to calm down before he losses his breath.

"You will say that in court sir but right now we have to take him" the officer hissed at him and the way he was looking at him made him uncomfortable.

"Court no no no" Sean chanted trying to breathe properly. "I told you he did nothing wrong" he all but shouted in anger.

"Baby look at me," Creed said wanting to hug him so that he could calm him down but the cuffs are restraining him to do so "breath for me baby, try to breath" he whispered in that calming voice, Creed knew Sean was getting a panic attack right now, he saw it in the supermarket and it wasn't pleasant. He didn't want that to happen when he is powerless coz he knows whatever happens these cuffs aren't getting off of his hands. "Hunter get me some water hurry up, Colt can you please hold him for me," Creed asked his voice still calm but you can hear a hint of panic in it.